new update in Kristi
ginger

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Aug 16, 2009
just found this posted it took about a minute to come up.

http://www.nganews.com/content.aspx...
theres still hope

Cleveland, GA

#2 Aug 16, 2009
Thanks ginger...it took a little while to come up, so for those of you who are still waiting...here's what it says:
Prayers for Kristi & family; search continues
By Norman Cooper
North Georgia News Editor
New Union Baptist Church held a special prayer service for Kristi Cornwell and her family Sunday monrning between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Dr. David Gowder spoke as photos of Kristi and family members were shown on a large screen.
Dr. Gowder explained that the media had been invited with the permission of the family. Media included the NGN and two television cameras.
The family did not attend, but sent a message through Dr. Gowder.
Prayers were offered for Kristi's safe return by and for comfort for family members.
The search continues Sunday by law enforcement. Nothing new has been found in connection with the case since the discovery of the cell phone. Search of the lake on Saturday found nothing.
Mister XYZ

Athens, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
I hope that every woman living in the county who has heard about this, carries some kind of weapon with them whenever they go out. This b**tard might strike again soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 33 min Orchard Annie 67
Oracle 6 hr Oracle 1
Tim Evans corrupt borough Mar 24 LOL 3
Tthe Meadow Apartments Mar 23 The WB 15
Replace Judge Dwain Brackett (Jun '12) Mar 23 BANG 397
Armadillo Grill Mar 21 Cops Suck 48
Arrest reports Mar 20 Fud 66

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance