2013 Remembering - SEPT. 11 ( 2001 & ...

2013 Remembering - SEPT. 11 ( 2001 & 2012)

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

U R NUTS

Canton, GA

#1 Sep 12, 2013
NEVER FORGET

Yesterday, September 11, 2013, we again honored the innocent who lost their lives in the horrific attack upon our Nation of September 11, 2001.

We again grieved for them, and the brave and heroic Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Emergency Medical, all Public Safety, and all thoses who gave their lives for others.

I waited, but sadly nothing was posted here on Topix. Only the usual trivia.

I suspect we will never know, nor see justice for all those responsible for our pain.

Nonetheless, we continue to suffer from the needless and unnecessary loss of our loved ones, and the resulting loss of, and infringement upon the freedoms and liberties we so dearly cherished.

So, I offer the following, as we observe yet another year following that horrendous, immoral, and catastrophic loss.

U R NUTS

Canton, GA

#2 Sep 12, 2013
HAVE WE ALREADY FORGOTTEN

While Washington, D.C. Slept...SEPTEMBER 11, 2012

The four victims of the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glenn Doherty, defended American soil till the last drop of blood.

Ambassador Stevens praying, Sean Smith calling for aid, and Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty at the ready loading magazines, refusing to stand down or leave fellow Americans behind; ultimately defending, and sacrificing to the end, and themselves, being denied help, and left behind.

Remember, warriors defend; fighters just attack. The Benghazi Four will always be remembered as heroes. God bless you, gentlemen. Rest in peace.

Don't let the memory of American patriots who died
at Benghazi fade into re-written history books!

We will never forget what happened WHILE D.C. SLEPT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The inspiring and moving story of the American heroes who lost their lives on 9-11-12 after disobeying orders to "stand down" and going to the aid of Americans under attack at the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Both videos are relevent, only a couple minutes each.
U R NUTS

Aurora, OH

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Slayer wrote:
Never forget.. 9-11 was an inside job.
The sad ambiguity of your comment highlights a mounting speculation of an intently hypothesized growing subjective scrutiny; as evidence continues to arise to expose anomalies now seeing the light of day as time passes. And new evidences, and facts become available, and more clearly defined, as do both events.

So, I again submit:

NEVER FORGET --- ALWAYS REMEMBER

September 11, 2001

We again grieved for them, and the brave and heroic Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Emergency Medical, all Public Safety, and all those who gave their lives for others.

I suspect we will never know, nor see justice for all those responsible for our pain.

Nonetheless, we continue to suffer from the needless and unnecessary loss of our loved ones, and the resulting loss of, and infringement upon the freedoms and liberties we so dearly cherished.

September 11, 2012

Remember, warriors defend; fighters just attack. The Benghazi Four will always be remembered as heroes. God bless you, gentlemen. Rest in peace.

Don't let the memory of American patriots who died
at Benghazi fade into re-written history books!

We will never forget what happened --- WHILE D.C. SLEPT.
Slayer

Toccoa, GA

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Ambiguous? I would say direct and sad in that its so easy to see,but most refuse. Do not attempt to buffalo me with 2 dollar words buddy, because that sentence you formed was pretty much a fail.

Everything in your post that was not copy pasted,was written by a person with no grasp or concept of written communication.

A short statement is all that was needed. The facts are very easy find these days, and undeniable.

9-11 was an inside job, and to truly honor the victims we must admit that.

The horror of what we have done or what has been done in our name must be understood completely by everyone. Never can this happen again.
U R NUTS

Demorest, GA

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Slayer wrote:
Ambiguous? I would say direct and sad in that its so easy to see,but most refuse. Do not attempt to buffalo me with 2 dollar words buddy, because that sentence you formed was pretty much a fail.
Everything in your post that was not copy pasted,was written by a person with no grasp or concept of written communication.
A short statement is all that was needed. The facts are very easy find these days, and undeniable.
9-11 was an inside job, and to truly honor the victims we must admit that.
The horror of what we have done or what has been done in our name must be understood completely by everyone. Never can this happen again.
The primary intended purpose and focus of the posting of this thread was as a belated tribute to all of the innocent victims who lost their lives, the First Responders, Warriors, and so many otherís who unselfishly sacrificed their lives as they rescued people from those ghastly attacks of both September 11, 2001, and September 11, 2012.

Clearly, while doing that we recognize the need to seek justice for ďany and allĒ who may have had any direct or indirect involvement in contributing to these acts of terrorism. Twice, I expressed skepticism that ďallĒ the perpetrators of these grisly acts would be brought to justice. Nonetheless, I pray to be proven wrong.

Nevertheless, this wasnít and isnít intended to be the forum of focus for that debate. In my view, to debate that issue here simply distracts, and diminishes the honor we are bestowing upon those we wish to honor.

So, Iím not saying your anger isnít justified; it is just misplaced. It isnít with me, and needs to be aired, but not here. This thread should be reserved in honor of our brave departed Countrymen and Women.
Slayer

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2013
I can see the sound logic in that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason's grandson arrested in Murphy- special tr... 8 hr GBI 2
To the Mayor of blairsville ga (Jun '17) 10 hr Mr Mayor 18
vote no - esplost !!! (Feb '13) 13 hr Boo hoo 171
Floridiot alert!!! 15 hr Fud 21
Unity Church of the Mts -- heresy Feb 14 Wow just wow 67
Union general Hospital Feb 14 Native 34
What does Blairsville need? (Jul '16) Feb 13 Many 236

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance