What happened the year you were born?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15

Since: Aug 10

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Interesting.

http://whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/
gamule

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

my world got bigger
Bears Way

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

All women's prayerscwere answered.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I Googled what happened the year Slowpok was born but the search came back "we're sorry but there is no information on the Paleozoic Era for that name".
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Floridian wrote:
I Googled what happened the year Slowpok was born but the search came back "we're sorry but there is no information on the Paleozoic Era for that name".
The good news is you don't look a day over Cenozoic.
Me Me Me

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 28, 2012
 
I was born.

“ Trollin along singin a Song”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 28, 2012
 
To the top......
Lakehouse Owner

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I was born in April. While I am not sure exactly what happened in the year I was born, I got a good idea what was going on the July before.
Asslantans Suck

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lakehouse Owner wrote:
I was born in April. While I am not sure exactly what happened in the year I was born, I got a good idea what was going on the July before.
Yeah, your mom was standing on a street corner along Peachtree road. I knew I should have pulled out.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 31, 2012
 
Asslantans Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your mom was standing on a street corner along Peachtree road. I knew I should have pulled out.
So that would make you what? about 104 years old?

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 31, 2012
 
You know its hard to be perfect in every way, isn't that a song! I will tone it down a bit and say I am the most awesome Florida born and lived there until recently, vote Republican, discovered Blairsville woman you don't know.Someone told me this is the most controversial blog place locally and I can't wait to figure all of you out.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Penelope Ruth wrote:
You know its hard to be perfect in every way, isn't that a song! I will tone it down a bit and say I am the most awesome Florida born and lived there until recently, vote Republican, discovered Blairsville woman you don't know.Someone told me this is the most controversial blog place locally and I can't wait to figure all of you out.
I hope you feel the same way in about a month. If you truly are a newbie this will be interesting to watch.
Asslantans Suck

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
So that would make you what? about 104 years old?
Yeah, I'm almost as old as Slowpok...
GaGirl64

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Well Florida was happy and Georgia was even happier when I came here to live LOL
Lakehouse Owner

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 2, 2013
 
Asslantans Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your mom was standing on a street corner along Peachtree road. I knew I should have pulled out.
Fortunately, I don't have to lay on bed with a cabbage patch doll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 38 min WasBushStupid 39,460
Board of Education election 2 hr Billy 16
Looking for a friendly community 2 hr Billy 9
Home Depot. 2 hr Newtoarea 1
Blairsville 3 hr Newtoarea 1
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 15 hr I WILL 279
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 16 hr I WILL 27
arrest reports (Jun '13) Fri ACT 68
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••