CVS is open today.
kelly blue 2

Jefferson, GA

#3 Dec 25, 2011
so is Rite Aid
so_wrong

Texarkana, TX

#4 Dec 25, 2011
Why does any retail business need to be open on Christmas Day?? People need to plan accordingly and these businesses should close and their employees could be with their families. I will not shop at a place that treats their employees with little regard and that, in my opinion, is no regard! Merry Christmas!
Steve

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Dec 25, 2011
Some folks have no control over the time of when they become sick and need medicine .

Since: Oct 11

not flarda

#6 Dec 25, 2011
The ones that are open are probably the same ones that won't acknowledge Christmas. But hopefully they paid the employees who had to work today a little extra or at least let them work short shifts. I won't shop at the ones who refuse to mention Christmas. I'm a little ticked off at Ingles for the wording of the sign they have on their door, not sure if it's intentional or not.
Townz

Spartanburg, SC

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
The ones that are open are probably the same ones that won't acknowledge Christmas. But hopefully they paid the employees who had to work today a little extra or at least let them work short shifts. I won't shop at the ones who refuse to mention Christmas. I'm a little ticked off at Ingles for the wording of the sign they have on their door, not sure if it's intentional or not.
Ur dum
Searching

Young Harris, GA

#8 Dec 25, 2013
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
Would you like to see government "Blue Laws" reinstated and enforced at gunpoint?

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 26, 2013
Townz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur dum
So is yore Granny han all the rest offin her offspring.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 26, 2013
Searching wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to see government "Blue Laws" reinstated and enforced at gunpoint?
Iz thinkin thet the gov should restrict movement of Floridians to their owns state han use guns to inforce such restrictions.
HELP CLEAN UP GEORGIA SHOOT A FLORIDIAN !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unity Church of the Mts -- heresy 15 min Reverend Ike 55
BRMEMC winter storm grade 41 min Facts has semen eyes 39
money question? 1 hr Velvet Jones 29
BEER is BACTERIA PEE.....enjoy! (Jul '10) 17 hr Beer Mr 13
What's so difficult about the 515/Walmart inter... 22 hr Cookie 23
Friend, Lover? Thu Dirk Diggler 12
Looking for new school superintendent Wed Local Guy 10

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance