Nani's Restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hungry

Blairsville, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Is across from Blairsville Restaurant? Are they open yet?
Hope

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Yes i saw the sign on today .
local

Commerce, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
Hope wrote:
Yes i saw the sign on today .
what kind of restaurant?
Hope

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Deli cuban style i think, they serve sandwiches and soups,salads and also serve breakfast.
Linda B

Jefferson, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Had a real tasty ham and cheese called
midnight something..yummy!!
info

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Mar 13, 2012
yes i jsut had one too, awesome ...

Since: Oct 11

not flarda

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Anybody know if they have a menu online? I haint had a cuban sandwich in a long time.
info

Birmingham, AL

#8 Mar 14, 2012
probally not i went in there to get a menu for work and they said they were still working on the menu and haven not finalized it yet and had them printed
Best Cuban Sandwish

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
Anybody know if they have a menu online? I haint had a cuban sandwich in a long time.
Go to Dan's Grill past the KFC on 129 in Blairsville for the best Cuban food and Cuban sandwiches.
Nani doesn't wipe the grill often enough and the bread will taste like rancid grease. If Nani doesn't roast fresh pork that very day, don't buy rewarmed pork. Ask about it.

Since: Aug 10

Jefferson, GA

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Best Cuban Sandwish wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Dan's Grill past the KFC on 129 in Blairsville for the best Cuban food and Cuban sandwiches.
Nani doesn't wipe the grill often enough and the bread will taste like rancid grease. If Nani doesn't roast fresh pork that very day, don't buy rewarmed pork. Ask about it.
I agree about Dan's. The best Cubanos.
Went to Nani's last week and they served me a rubbery hamburger. The dogs liked it.
Nanis

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Whoever its saying that my pork its not fresh and that my grill is grease I dare you to come and see it yourself and yes my menu its on line www.nanisdeliandmore.com !!!!
Nanis

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Quit hiding behind Topix and show your face and come down to see Ray Arrazcaeta and yes we have a web site www.nanisdeliandmore.com Home Cook with a Spanish Flair
Local

Commerce, GA

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Best Cuban Sandwish wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan's Grill has great Cuban food!
Happy Customer

Canton, GA

#14 Mar 14, 2012
I love Nani's! Great Cuban, Great Piggy Bowl (the roasted pork in this is so delicious) & the empanadas & picadillo are also excellent!
info

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Mar 14, 2012
i agree very good and nice people who run the place
Gum Log Neighbor

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Your pork wasn't finished roasting when you were at the Chevron. You reheated pork in a pan with a little water for my Piggy Bowl. It was awful and I got sick to my stomach. It is true, your grill isn't wiped often enough and the bread often doesn't taste good. I use to go to your place a lot until I saw what you did with the pork.
Another Happy Customer

Atlanta, GA

#17 Apr 15, 2012
We just had a surprise birthday party on April 5th, 2012 for my daughter at Nani's. Marie/owner sang happy birthday in spanish to the birthday girl. My daughter had tears in her eyes and the rest-of-us got goose bumps...it was truly heartfelt! Ray and Marie were generous enough to open after hours for the party. They did everything anyone could possibly do to make the experience enjoyable for everyone at the party. Ray, Marie and their children were considerate and kind to everyone there. The restuarant was full and everyone who was there is still talking about how they enjoyed the food. If you haven't heard Marie sing ...while you're there...you should ask her too ....she should be on a stage somewhere performing...she's amazing!!
Another Happy Customer

Atlanta, GA

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Not sure why it's showing Salt Lake City, UT but we are refering to Blairsville, Georgia
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#19 Apr 15, 2012
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
Yeah the Cubans are only in season 2 months out of the year.
Homer

Paonia, CO

#20 Apr 15, 2012
I ate in there for the first time the other day and I thought it was pretty darn good. I will be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 11 hr grapes 15
Hot wings 23 hr Uct 13
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... Sun Fact Checking Lamar 60
Lamar and his County Tax Rate Sun Fact Checking Lamar 30
Towns County Sheriff Sat Chief 29
Double Homicide on 325 Fri Care Guy 17
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... Fri Robert 41
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE