|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

To repent and break your addiction to sin and

To live for God and God only every day, all day long, day after day.

To become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be taught by the Lord and to

be Holy unto the Lord, every day, all day long, day after day.

Are you ready to become A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ?

I will help you.

the_wise_man@aol.com
Dud

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

A squirrel without a cage.
Bot Dog

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?
The Lion of God wrote:
Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
To repent and break your addiction to sin and
To live for God and God only every day, all day long, day after day.
To become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be taught by the Lord and to
be Holy unto the Lord, every day, all day long, day after day.
Are you ready to become A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ?
I will help you.
the_wise_man@aol.com
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all you have to do is answer the question.
Bot Dog

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all you have to do is answer the question.
Now all you have to do is answer the question, stupid bot.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Bot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all you have to do is answer the question, stupid bot.
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this soul and the blessings of all their family, that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not. Then take the rewards of me blessing your name with the blessings they had that they did not use to bless your name, and give it to them.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

There Is Only 1 Way Out.

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Jesus the Christ

So...The first question I ask myself is...Why are there so many different divisions amongst all of those who proclaim with there mouths that Jesus is Lord of their life and that they are born again and saved from eternal damnation. I have even observed that there are even divisions within a division of those who proclaim they follow Jesus the Christ and are saved.

But as I can plainly and clearly see here that the Son of Man...the Son of God...the Spirit of Life which is the Word... which is God made Flesh...made it plainly and clearly that there are only 2 paths that are even available to all of mankind to even travel. Not 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7...but just 2 paths on all of God's Earth that a man,woman or child can travel on.

Here you read this..."Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."...Now I ask you...can you find more than 2 paths in this Truth that was revealed to mankind by the Word made Flesh.

So by just this here revelation of the wide and narrow path...that Jesus the Christ plainly and clearly states that there is only 2 paths even in existence...I CAN TELL YOU OF A TRUTH...

THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT ARE CLAIMING TO BE SAVED AND TELLING OTHERS HOW TO BE SAVED...THAT ARE WRONG. THEY ARE NOT SAVED AND THEY ARE MISLEADING OTHERS FROM THE TRUTH...WHICH IS ONLY FOUND ON THE NARROW PATH...WHICH FEW WILL EVEN FIND.

Now notice Jesus said FIND...So even if you do find it...YOU THEN MUST TRAVEL ON IT FROM START TO FINISH.

Jesus not only stated do you have to find it...but you have to enter into it by the straight gate....and then you must travel to the very end of the path...to be where Jesus was going to be.

SO I NOW KNOW THERE IS A RIGHT WAY....AND A WRONG WAY...ONLY 2 WAYS TO EVEN GO.
SO BY THIS...EVEN IF I HEAR 4 WAYS TO BE SAVED...I KNOW ONLY 1 OF THEM IS RIGHT.

THE STRAIGHT GATED NARROW PATH...THE SAME 1 JESUS TRAVELED ON...THE 1 YOU HAVE TO TAKE TO FOLLOW JESUS. THAT ONLY FEW WILL FIND.

There Is Only 1 Way Out.
Sour_Skittles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

...Why is someone from TX here? Preachy aren't ya? So...you hear voices do ya? Know what we call that in intelligent land? We call that being crazy which we can medicate you or we can admit you into the nut house. There are 2 ways out for you weirdo. Otherwise, enjoy your bigotry and psychosis in Texas.
A DISCIPLE

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Ye have heard and read;

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Verily Verily I say unto thee,

ye shall not be deceived by their virtue.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

A DISCIPLE wrote:
Ye have heard and read;

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Verily Verily I say unto thee,

ye shall not be deceived by their virtue.
You got me confused on that one.

Isn't virtue a good thing ?

And if you're virtuous, wouldn't your "fruits" be good ?

It's so confusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Synergy 49,443
Joe Ross 2 hr Bang Wife 1
Paving Companies 3 hr Tom 5
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 3 hr Cuzs Cuz 897
Malone Gets Kingston Beat In Union 6 hr Tommy 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 12 hr Heres Waldo 20
Farmers Market Rip-Off 20 hr camo 6
Bank Closing Tue tilly 7
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••