chick-fil-a makes new friends

chick-fil-a makes new friends

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 28, 2013
About time. I guess times are really changing....
Out on Loving Rd

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Disagree that it is about time.
what is so precious about gays?
I think they are disgusting and the people who have supported Chick-fil-a will be disappointed.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Out on Loving Rd wrote:
Disagree that it is about time.
what is so precious about gays?
I think they are disgusting and the people who have supported Chick-fil-a will be disappointed.
I guess money really does rule all.
Yup

Texarkana, TX

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Out on Loving Rd wrote:
Disagree that it is about time.
what is so precious about gays?
I think they are disgusting and the people who have supported Chick-fil-a will be disappointed.
So much for the milk of human kindness.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for the milk of human kindness.
The gays should keep their "milk of human kindness" to themselves.
Out on Loving Rd

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Milk of human kindness? for what?
There are a few light in the loafer so called artists in this town who are gay. They think they are unique and we should all love them. When I see them all I envision is their obsession with another man's rectum and penis. I want to throw up. There is nothing normal about these people. Nothing. The women are angry beasts and the men are wimpy cry babies with no balls.
Out on Loving Rd

Jefferson, GA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
I'll take that back. They have nuts. Their balls are play toys for their male lover. If you think that is okay, you are part of the problem.
Fud

Texarkana, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Out on Loving Rd wrote:
I'll take that back. They have nuts. Their balls are play toys for their male lover. If you think that is okay, you are part of the problem.
Think that it's none of my business.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Out on Loving Rd wrote:
I'll take that back. They have nuts. Their balls are play toys for their male lover. If you think that is okay, you are part of the problem.
Go Teabaggers Go
Foster Stephen

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Dollars always trump principals.
Pastor

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Out on Loving Rd wrote:
Milk of human kindness? for what?
There are a few light in the loafer so called artists in this town who are gay. They think they are unique and we should all love them. When I see them all I envision is their obsession with another man's rectum and penis. I want to throw up. There is nothing normal about these people. Nothing. The women are angry beasts and the men are wimpy cry babies with no balls.
You stated the facts, to perfection.
Very well said.
Bible reference

Blairsville, GA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
turniptown wrote:
About time. I guess times are really changing....
Here's a verse for discussion:

http://bible.cc/romans/1-27.htm
Chaos

Jefferson, GA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Out on Loving Rd wrote:
Milk of human kindness? for what?
There are a few light in the loafer so called artists in this town who are gay. They think they are unique and we should all love them. When I see them all I envision is their obsession with another man's rectum and penis. I want to throw up. There is nothing normal about these people. Nothing. The women are angry beasts and the men are wimpy cry babies with no balls.
Who taught you how to hate? Animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCSO is a joke 3 hr WTF 5
Union general Hospital 16 hr Luca Brasi 5
PSA for young, unmarried women 21 hr I hate rednecks 18
Where's Timmy ? Fri Pumpkin 16
Places for rent. Thu Juan 15
NGN lied in article Thu Pumpkin 26
Why are people so rude amd hateful on this page Oct 17 dgd478 75

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages