New yars resilution

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Iz has started on fullfillin my resolution. Iz placed over twenty floridee traps out over the last few days. my goal is to set at leastes twos hundard bys april first. Iz ahopen thet this year iz ken thin out a lot offen them ole smelly ones.

Them ole Floridians shore has made a lots of hillfolk mad ats them.Iz has received over thirty calls from folks what is given me permission to set traps on their property. 2014 is gonna bes a good one fer gittin rid's of Floridians.
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2014
Don't

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
Don't
Don't what?? Iz watces them golden Girls every Day so iz knows jest how dumb them Floridian womans really is. Iz will gives yoreself han Example of one. Just thinks bout that Girlie what calls herself Georgia Idiots what posts ons this here topix.

Fer yore information my writtens an studies on them ole Floridia peoples is going to be published in March.

Alls them Floridee peoples is a few cards short of a full deck.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
Don't
Wish you was here Girl. I am setting on my porch with the patio heater and a hot toddy. Ever once in a while I get a clear shot at a Floridian Plate going by. That little Orange on the plate is good target practice.
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> Wish you was here Girl. I am setting on my porch with the patio heater and a hot toddy. Ever once in a while I get a clear shot at a Floridian Plate going by. That little Orange on the plate is good target practice.
Are you telling me you are in Florida and with a gun?

Since: Jul 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Jan 5, 2014
I was married to a florida woman once. Paid good money fer a homelite chainsaw an a wood splittin maul for xmas. Only time she ever used it wuz to chase me around the trailer wif it a runnin so I's figgered it was time to cut my losses an git the hell outta thar. I do wish I had that homelite back tho

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#7 Jan 5, 2014
ivy log leonard wrote:
I was married to a florida woman once. Paid good money fer a homelite chainsaw an a wood splittin maul for xmas. Only time she ever used it wuz to chase me around the trailer wif it a runnin so I's figgered it was time to cut my losses an git the hell outta thar. I do wish I had that homelite back tho
Homelite makes a good saw. I knows thet you miss thet saw. You shoud have tied thet woman ups han run her thru yore chipper han not give up the chain saw.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
<quoted text>Are you telling me you are in Florida and with a gun?
Naw I have some Floridee neighbors whats moved in down the road a little piece. They is more moved in across the vally and they gets all excited when I shoots their plate. They haint smart enough to figger outs whar the bullets is comein from. They is city slick dumb. Don' know bout high powered rifles wiff scopes.
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> Naw I have some Floridee neighbors whats moved in down the road a little piece. They is more moved in across the vally and they gets all excited when I shoots their plate. They haint smart enough to figger outs whar the bullets is comein from. They is city slick dumb. Don' know bout high powered rifles wiff scopes.
I have Florida neighbors all around me. I can't help it; I did not sell land to them. They don't bother anyone. Are you trying to run your neighbors shooting guns like that. That's not the neighborly way Mr. Chainshaw!

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
<quoted text>I have Florida neighbors all around me. I can't help it; I did not sell land to them. They don't bother anyone. Are you trying to run your neighbors shooting guns like that. That's not the neighborly way Mr. Chainshaw!
How is a person gonna be neighborly wiff them ole rejects from floridee what smells like skunks from them depends whats full an leakin down their legs and on them feets like the creature from the black lagoons.
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#11 Jan 6, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> How is a person gonna be neighborly wiff them ole rejects from floridee what smells like skunks from them depends whats full an leakin down their legs and on them feets like the creature from the black lagoons.
I feel so sorry for you, is the stinch so bad that you can smell it in your own home? Do you think they are pennyless and cannot change those depends often? I enjoy Ingles and local restaurants but life is too short to step in that stuff! I hope it is not that happy man that posts his home all over local topix sites and travels between blairsville and Florudee so often a person gets dizzy, you know he is also rich and has golf balls!

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#12 Jan 7, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so sorry for you, is the stinch so bad that you can smell it in your own home? Do you think they are pennyless and cannot change those depends often? I enjoy Ingles and local restaurants but life is too short to step in that stuff! I hope it is not that happy man that posts his home all over local topix sites and travels between blairsville and Florudee so often a person gets dizzy, you know he is also rich and has golf balls!
His self is agonna comes in from floridee ones time han them bears iz ketched fer him wills be ins his house along wiff a couple of skunks. Iz been a feedin them bars for over three years. Iz tired of wait'n fer him to gets settled.
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#13 Jan 8, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> His self is agonna comes in from floridee ones time han them bears iz ketched fer him wills be ins his house along wiff a couple of skunks. Iz been a feedin them bars for over three years. Iz tired of wait'n fer him to gets settled.
I would call DNR and let them take the bears back. As for the skunks, train them how to walk right up to his McCabin and stay, look in the windows, chase him and leave food for them as bait to stay there. He can't settle; kinda sad that he seems to want to fit into Blairsville but the word FLOURIDA is etched within the remaining brain fragments and he just can't let go of it. Don't feel defeated remember this McCabin dweller is a lost cause. He is not carrying a full deck of cards upstairs.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#14 Jan 8, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
<quoted text>I would call DNR and let them take the bears back. As for the skunks, train them how to walk right up to his McCabin and stay, look in the windows, chase him and leave food for them as bait to stay there. He can't settle; kinda sad that he seems to want to fit into Blairsville but the word FLOURIDA is etched within the remaining brain fragments and he just can't let go of it. Don't feel defeated remember this McCabin dweller is a lost cause. He is not carrying a full deck of cards upstairs.
Hes the only feller whats takes a pitcher ofs his foot and shows thet he wears shoes. Iz gess he is ashamed offen them webs hes got.
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#15 Jan 8, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Hes the only feller whats takes a pitcher ofs his foot and shows thet he wears shoes. Iz gess he is ashamed offen them webs hes got.
No, its not webs. He is a mystery and to show ones face would be ultra revealing. You don't understand that rich and semi famous people must hide from photograp It also could be an insult like "kiss my foot"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Mayor of blairsville ga 2 hr safe 10
BOTULISM Dented cans, leaking cans expired cans 2 hr safe 4
Agent Orange 2 hr SAFE 4
Rib Country Waitress 3 hr Party time 66
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 4 hr The Mountains Noise 116
Dumpy, rundown trailer GONE ! 8 hr Two men and a truck 10
Wiggers Sat ivy log leonard 4

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages