BRMEMC New manager?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2014
I hear there is a new operations manager at BRMEMC. Anybody know the straight story?
I KNOW

Jefferson, GA

#2 Jul 3, 2014
Jim wrote:
I hear there is a new operations manager at BRMEMC. Anybody know the straight story?
yes they will be starting on the 15th of July. POOR MATT Boo Hoo!!!
I KNOW

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Correction they will start on the 14th of July
Just a Thought

Jefferson, GA

#4 Jul 3, 2014
I KNOW wrote:
Correction they will start on the 14th of July
Care to share the name of the new manager. How about some of the other useless managers..
Red

Blairsville, GA

#5 Jul 3, 2014
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Care to share the name of the new manager. How about some of the other useless managers..
You must be a real Puss. You are always trying to put others down. I will guarantee you that you don't have the balls to confront ANYBODY. Grow a set you goober!
self destruction

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a real Puss. You are always trying to put others down. I will guarantee you that you don't have the balls to confront ANYBODY. Grow a set you goober!
I think and what I have listened and observed, some people do a great job of self destruction. People need to learn to accept responsibility for making bad decisions and quit blaming it on everyone else. Let the chips fall where they may. You need to clean up your gutter language. I would bet you set in church every Sunday.
Red

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jul 5, 2014
self destruction wrote:
<quoted text> I think and what I have listened and observed, some people do a great job of self destruction. People need to learn to accept responsibility for making bad decisions and quit blaming it on everyone else. Let the chips fall where they may. You need to clean up your gutter language. I would bet you set in church every Sunday.
You ain't heard nothing yet jerk. I was using my good language. You fit the same mold as the guy I was referring to. That makes two ball-less Pusses! LOL :))
Kilowatt

Jefferson, GA

#8 Jul 5, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't heard nothing yet jerk. I was using my good language. You fit the same mold as the guy I was referring to. That makes two ball-less Pusses! LOL :))
Hey creep. Your entitled to your opinion the same as the rest of us but don 't feel hurt if we think you are a dog turd.
Red

Blairsville, GA

#9 Jul 5, 2014
Kilowatt wrote:
<quoted text>Hey creep. Your entitled to your opinion the same as the rest of us but don 't feel hurt if we think you are a dog turd.
And you would be a dog that eats dog turds! LOL Just a Thought Kilowatt. Lighten up.:)))
Terry

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jul 5, 2014
New operations manager is gene rodenberry--who replaces Chris Kelly. Both are great guys.
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text> yes they will be starting on the 15th of July. POOR MATT Boo Hoo!!!
Kilowatt

Jefferson, GA

#11 Jul 5, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would be a dog that eats dog turds! LOL Just a Thought Kilowatt. Lighten up.:)))
Well Sonny boy I hope they take you out of the office and put you out there with us climbing poles. Can't wait to see you cut out.
Terry

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Jul 5, 2014
correction--Gene Coker?
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text> yes they will be starting on the 15th of July. POOR MATT Boo Hoo!!!
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#13 Jul 5, 2014
Terry wrote:
New operations manager is gene rodenberry--who replaces Chris Kelly. Both are great guys.
<quoted text>
Gene Roddenberry... will their new uniforms look like those on Star Trek??
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#14 Jul 5, 2014
Terry wrote:
correction--Gene Coker?
<quoted text>
Roddenberry... Coker... yep, it's easy to get those names mixed up!!
Jeff

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Jul 5, 2014
Norman, shot any pictures of cheerleaders or dancers lately?
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Roddenberry... Coker... yep, it's easy to get those names mixed up!!
Red

Blairsville, GA

#16 Jul 6, 2014
Kilowatt wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sonny boy I hope they take you out of the office and put you out there with us climbing poles. Can't wait to see you cut out.
I'm a man, not a boy. Also, I don't associate with "pole climbers". I should have figured you were one of them. You are a sick boy! Sounds to me like you need to be cut out. LMAO :)
Friend

Franklin, GA

#17 Jul 10, 2014
Things must not be gettin any better for the employees over there either, i was talking to some the other day and several of them are trying to get the union in there now so that they will be treated fairly and have some protection. I wonder what the board thinks of this and if they are asking questions now or are they still just letting whatever matt wants still happen
Just a Thought

Cleveland, GA

#18 Jul 12, 2014
Friend wrote:
Things must not be gettin any better for the employees over there either, i was talking to some the other day and several of them are trying to get the union in there now so that they will be treated fairly and have some protection. I wonder what the board thinks of this and if they are asking questions now or are they still just letting whatever matt wants still happen
Things want get any better until the Directors get rid of the Dead beat Management people. Get people in there can have enough sense to wipe their own ass and can explain why things always have to be this way or that way and not he best way.
Red

Blairsville, GA

#19 Jul 12, 2014
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Things want get any better until the Directors get rid of the Dead beat Management people. Get people in there can have enough sense to wipe their own ass and can explain why things always have to be this way or that way and not he best way.
Nice English. How far did you make it? I'm guessing 4th grade.
Just a Thought

Cleveland, GA

#20 Jul 13, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice English. How far did you make it? I'm guessing 4th grade.
No I only made it to the 3rd but that was enough to become smarter than you and your cohorts at the EMC office..You are so obvious with your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cafe 33 min The Mountains Noise 13
Fall in Florida 1 hr Timmy_ 28
Floridiots strikes again. 1 hr Timmy_ 24
Nates 2 hr the real American 16
Cheer up democrapts. 3 hr the real American 17
Blairsville or Union Animal Hospital??? (Sep '11) 5 hr gapeach706 58
r b (Jun '12) 6 hr Union County Has ... 215

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance