Cornelia, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wow is right

Maysville, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2013
May be the first time in history ppl are boycotting to insist that they are advertised to more effectively..

People really are morons.
Truthis Blairsville

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 5, 2013
Really? Is it that time again for the make believe war on Christmas? You people need to stop worrying about whether Christ is in Christmas and start putting Christ back in Chrisitan.
well

Cornelia, GA

#4 Dec 5, 2013
Bless your heart and have a Merry Christmas.
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
Really? Is it that time again for the make believe war on Christmas? You people need to stop worrying about whether Christ is in Christmas and start putting Christ back in Chrisitan.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Radio Shack in Blairsville is run by an idiot and morons are the employees.
Truthis Blairsville

Ashburn, VA

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Rich Golfer wrote:
I find them to be very helpful and knowledgable. And the owner is a kind, compassionate and hardworking individual. Maybe it's you?

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

SLOWPOK

#7 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>I find them to be very helpful and knowledgable. And the owner is a kind, compassionate and hardworking individual. Maybe it's you?
Doz they serves cheez cake? Is you still my best Girlie Girl?
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#8 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>I find them to be very helpful and knowledgable. And the owner is a kind, compassionate and hardworking individual. Maybe it's you?
Looks like Truthis hasn't lost her edge.
I repeat, the owner is an idiot.
Sure, he is a nice guy because of the work he and his wife do outside the business, but he and his associates will tell customers anything to make a sale. Return something and what does a customer get? Store credit not a refund. I won't ever step foot in Radio Shack another time because of bad information and items sold that were misrepresented.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 6, 2013
If prunes aren't working why not buy benefiber or some other over the counter help; something serious is wrong with you. I assume Santa never came to you when you were a child right?
Rich Golfer wrote:

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2013
When you go in a business do you have any idea what you want to buy, have you researched it? As gullible as you are I could probably sell you a yacht to use at the Lake. I am sure I can speak for Radio Shack they will sing, do a happy dance and fart in unison that you have stopped coming in! Bad information for goodness sakes; I think a Zaxby devotee and RICH goofer would display a brain to them every now and then.
Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Truthis hasn't lost her edge.
I repeat, the owner is an idiot.
Sure, he is a nice guy because of the work he and his wife do outside the business, but he and his associates will tell customers anything to make a sale. Return something and what does a customer get? Store credit not a refund. I won't ever step foot in Radio Shack another time because of bad information and items sold that were misrepresented.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2013
Didn't they used to call that two-timing?
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Doz they serves cheez cake? Is you still my best Girlie Girl?
rich golfer

Murphy, NC

#12 Dec 6, 2013
Yep, only a fatty could be so angry.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 6, 2013
I am a lot more fun than you toothpick material, you will blow away on the course one day. Take care of your golf club and grow two.
rich golfer wrote:
Yep, only a fatty could be so angry.

“Skin a Floridian”

SLOWPOK

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Laurel Wood wrote:
Didn't they used to call that two-timing?
<quoted text>
Now Girlie iz just kant help buts to talk han plays round wiff them girlies when iz gets a chance. You in my minds is as purtty as a Swamp Possum ons a moonlite night. Thay haint nuffin as purtty nohow, so why is yoreself a fussin?? Youjust quit fussin thar, iz belongs wiff girlies.
Truthis Blairsville

Ashburn, VA

#15 Dec 6, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Doz they serves cheez cake? Is you still my best Girlie Girl?
They are nice enough they do deserve cheesecake, just like you my sweetie. Hope you are having a wonderful evening.
Truthis Blairsville

Ashburn, VA

#16 Dec 6, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Now Girlie iz just kant help buts to talk han plays round wiff them girlies when iz gets a chance. You in my minds is as purtty as a Swamp Possum ons a moonlite night. Thay haint nuffin as purtty nohow, so why is yoreself a fussin?? Youjust quit fussin thar, iz belongs wiff girlies.
Slo, you DO love the ladies but you managed to catch the best one of all.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 7, 2013
All your girlies have to start somewhere with you "Chain" and I know for me its your face; just look at that photo, you are one amazing person!
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Now Girlie iz just kant help buts to talk han plays round wiff them girlies when iz gets a chance. You in my minds is as purtty as a Swamp Possum ons a moonlite night. Thay haint nuffin as purtty nohow, so why is yoreself a fussin?? Youjust quit fussin thar, iz belongs wiff girlies.
Fud

Jefferson, GA

#18 Dec 7, 2013
Thank you radio shack for not promoting a myth or at best a fairy tail

“Skin a Floridian”

SLOWPOK

#19 Dec 7, 2013
Laurel Wood wrote:
All your girlies have to start somewhere with you "Chain" and I know for me its your face; just look at that photo, you are one amazing person!
<quoted text>
Iz shore is purtty fer a feller my age. Oh lord hits hard to be Humble, when iz perfect in ever way.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 8, 2013
Let's see you are about to turn 42 next month am I right? I think it is great you have all that confidence. Yes you are the purtiest thang I believe I have had the pleasure of viewing.
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz shore is purtty fer a feller my age. Oh lord hits hard to be Humble, when iz perfect in ever way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board=family 45 min The WindBag 25
Mickey Cummings = RINO 1 hr The WindBag 687
ESPLOST. Friend or Foe? 1 hr Tol 23
Mickey Cummings weekly column in the North Geor... 13 hr Ludlow Porch 17
Stop calling Floridians Floridiots, we are all ... (Sep '16) 19 hr No Thanks 23
vote them out Fri not right 52
Union County School Board candidates (Oct '10) Fri Update from Cummings 24

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages