Who is LINDA PITTMAN aka ACOG ?
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
citizen

Jefferson, GA

#468 Aug 15, 2012
Amos_1 wrote:
Linda Pittman; a true patriot among thieves, liars, and cut-throats, otherwise known as the scrounge of Union county.
i agree with you, not many would do what she is doing
Pittman is mental

Dawsonville, GA

#469 Aug 15, 2012
Pittman isn't a hero. She's the town idiot.
Not many would do what she does because they have a life and aren't f'ked in the head enough to literally stalk Lamar. Y'all agree with her and keep watch on TOPIX so you can stay off the streets and out of normal people's way.
citizen

Jefferson, GA

#470 Aug 15, 2012
Pittman is mental wrote:
Pittman isn't a hero. She's the town idiot.
Not many would do what she does because they have a life and aren't f'ked in the head enough to literally stalk Lamar. Y'all agree with her and keep watch on TOPIX so you can stay off the streets and out of normal people's way.
it's hard to believe that this county has people like you running loose. since when is pulling open records on county government called stalking?
Amos_1

Cleveland, GA

#471 Aug 16, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
it's hard to believe that this county has people like you running loose. since when is pulling open records on county government called stalking?

It is what happens when the state of Georgia relaxes mental health laws and turn them loose upon the public with internet access.

Lil Frankie

Lithonia, GA

#472 Oct 11, 2012
Let's remember the source of this misinformation.
Informed Opinion

Blairsville, GA

#473 Oct 11, 2012
Don't know the lady.
Don't know enough facts to have an opinion as to whether she is right or wrong.

But I do know that publishing public records is a good thing,
that criticism, if intended to improve a situation, can be a very constructive thing,
and that the a good citizen cares enough about our government to criticize and opine when necessary.

As to whether or not the lady in question has good intentions, or not, beats me.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#474 Oct 11, 2012
Lil Frankie wrote:
Let's remember the source of this misinformation.
Lamar and his cronies keep putting out lies and misinformation and they keep getting caught in lie after lie. I guess they will never learn.
Zee Debunker

Dahlonega, GA

#475 Jan 21, 2013
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Lamar and his cronies keep putting out lies and misinformation and they keep getting caught in lie after lie. I guess they will never learn.
Funny
Ilene Dover

Blairsville, GA

#476 Nov 29, 2013
Arlene wrote:
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Please put a photo of yourself on your website please.
I would like to see what low class, fruit cake, godless little idiot from the big city sent to these mountains to save us from ourselves looks like.
<quoted text>
Still funny
Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wake up america ! 3 hr Ed Anger 1
Gays in the school 5 hr Snooper 7
Sentinel Offender Services 6 hr Bobbie 1
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 7 hr America is Doomed 398
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. 8 hr Sharon 2
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 18 hr Hillary for priso... 377
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) Thu ladyjetfan 66

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance