Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#1 May 10, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny cause I heard that(ACOG) actually stood for "Another Cantankerous Old Goat" of which this county is loaded with!
Still funny.
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#2 May 10, 2011
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Please put a photo of yourself on your website please.
I would like to see what low class, fruit cake, godless little idiot from the big city sent to these mountains to save us from ourselves looks like.
Trackrock Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff.....
Still funny
Laughing a lot

Dawsonville, GA

#3 May 10, 2011
Great posts.
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#4 May 10, 2011
Caught wrote:
ACOG got what was coming to her with her lies.
She came to the meeting.
Know what ACOG means?
A@$ WHole Caught Off Guard
Hee Hee So long A@$ WHole
Still funny.
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#5 May 10, 2011
pray wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God,
Deliver Union County from idiots like ACOG and the Boyers.
What ever we did, oh Lord, to offend you that you would punish us with ACOG and James and Video camera Q Boy, we repent. Take from us this cancer in our community.
God, we thank you that 99 percent of the people in this county are smart enough not to fall for ACOG's lies.
Amen
Tell it like it is. Amen
Girls having fun

Jefferson, GA

#6 May 10, 2011
bubba wrote:
In honor of ACOG's return, I've done wrote a poem about her.
ACOG is the gal of bile
Who sits up front without a smile
She insists she's a whole group
That there are more chickens upon the stoop.
She claims to want to save us all
So she haunts the union courthouse hall.
She asks for papers, documents and receipts
And looks for double charging and repeats.
She wants to take ole Lamar down
Because she says she's the only honest one in town.
She files this and that open records request
To make herself the biggest pest.
Of course she is bound to fail
Because there's nothing real behind the wail.
She will finally leave in great disgust
With a sign that shouts "California or bust"
And finally she will be among her kind,
Kooks who also moaned and whined.
A poet amongst us.
Jane

Jefferson, GA

#7 May 10, 2011
Hey, can someone find that NO ACOG merchandise web site?
I would like to order a a mug, shirt, or pooper scooper with the face of one of the 4 ACOG board members.
We need a face to put with this illustrious group.
Christopher

Pendergrass, GA

#8 May 10, 2011
Girls having fun wrote:
<quoted text>
A poet amongst us.
Looks like Norman is working .
Ruckers

Blairsville, GA

#9 May 10, 2011
Do not buy that damn coffee cup! The handles break easily and the shirts shrink in cold water. Don't waste you money! If you are so concerned about taxes, you sure don't need to waste the big bucks.

ACOG

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 May 10, 2011
You can tell the Career Women of Blairsville have been out to lunch and have increased the liquor sales.

The Career Women have found a way to raise money to make up for all of Lamars spending.

Give a toast to these women.
Ruckers

Blairsville, GA

#11 May 10, 2011
Hell I don't get the point of this but I do like to toast! Here's one for you and all the bs you are putting up with!
If you have enemies, you are doing something right!

ACOG

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2011
You can always tell when M0untain V0ice or the ACOG hit a nerve or two. A new thread gets started about us to try and change the subject. The ACOG posted this a couple of hours ago. I will move this article over just in case someone might have miss it.

Lamar still has area tool disabled on the tax website..

I wonder just how many proprties that he did not pay taxes on that wasn't his fault.

How many properties is Lamar trying to cover up?

Maybe our Honest Commissioner will come clean about parcel 082-064 that is now 95.37 acres.

Lamar how many acres were you paying taxes on parcel 082-064 when you had it????

Lamar what year did you have the acreage added to your survey?????

After you added the acreage did you pay taxes on the extra land????

Lamar just how did parcel 082-064 became 95.37 acres when you sold it?

FYI this land borders 082-009 Ella Maes.
Jane

Jefferson, GA

#13 May 10, 2011
Arlene wrote:
It appears Ms. Pittman is upset that she is not invited to join these intelligent, business minded women who probably volunteer in the community and church for the good of Union County. She would be a "miss fit" at this gathering.
Ms. Pittman, sorry you are upset not to be included in the lunch invitation. You just would not fit in with women who volunteer their time, care about their community, and give with compassion to make this a better community. You just would not fit in.

Was there a question earlier about you having a DUI? I did not ever see a response but see you are quick to judge others, oh my, we already knew that.
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#14 May 10, 2011
ACOG wrote:
You can tell the Career Women of Blairsville have been out to lunch and have increased the liquor sales.
The Career Women have found a way to raise money to make up for all of Lamars spending.
We will all toast when you get a life. Go out and make this a better community. I challenge you to volunteer your time to church or charity work equal to the time you spend on self promotion. Pathetic, knowing you have this much available time. Go help the storms victims in Ringgold since you have no interest in giving your time to charity in your own community.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 May 10, 2011
Arlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it like it is. Amen
Since you are a career woman do you work on the street or in a house? If you will leave a number you might get more business and be career woman of the month.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2011
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Pittman, sorry you are upset not to be included in the lunch invitation. You just would not fit in with women who volunteer their time, care about their community, and give with compassion to make this a better community. You just would not fit in.
Was there a question earlier about you having a DUI? I did not ever see a response but see you are quick to judge others, oh my, we already knew that.
Did I just see you a few minutes ago in front of the old Milton Inn. Nice mini skirt you have there. Slopok would really like you.
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#17 May 10, 2011
I think that was ACOG trying to bring in some money for her ego driven mission. An honest mistake I am sure.
Ruckers

Blairsville, GA

#18 May 10, 2011
WTFE and WTFE an ACOG is (?)- Toast and be done with it!
Arlene

Jefferson, GA

#19 May 10, 2011
In the words of ACOG "Back to the top"
Girls having fun

Jefferson, GA

#20 May 10, 2011
ACOG wrote:
This statement answers the question to this thread.
You might be ACOG if you are insecure that you can't keep up with the business women and their noble causes in the community. Can you spell JEALOUS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickey Cummings = RINO 28 min really are 412
doctors 1 hr Angus 9
blairsville mcdonalds 1 hr Al Gore 3
Cookie Jar Restaurant 1 hr Bernie Sanders 9
Union County School Board / superintendent 15 hr Retired Rich Pilot 13
Trump brings country to a new low. 21 hr ugly 110
School system secret 21 hr Whaaaa Whaaaa 13

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages