Orlando, FL

#122 Jan 4, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
Just CYA
But not if it's a nice one.
Bears Way

Dawsonville, GA

#123 Jan 4, 2013
Well, all of my company left today. Now two days of cleaning up and enjoying what wine is left over. I had to chase off my bobcat last night, he was stalking Teddy on our 10pm walk.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#124 Jan 4, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
Penelope Ruth, There are several good people on here. I like talking with Laurel Wood, Turniptown and a couple of more. But the majority on here are very rude. Just CYA
I have been reading mostly on Blairsville Topix. I have not had time to figure out each character. Thanks I will look for these posters and yourself as well.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#125 Jan 4, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>I have been reading mostly on Blairsville Topix. I have not had time to figure out each character. Thanks I will look for these posters and yourself as well.
Iz gess youse knows thet the only ones whats responden to youse is Smelly ole Stinkin Floridians, cept fer me.Now iffin yore self is a LOOKER iz will welcome you to play ins my Creek.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#126 Jan 4, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz gess youse knows thet the only ones whats responden to youse is Smelly ole Stinkin Floridians, cept fer me.Now iffin yore self is a LOOKER iz will welcome you to play ins my Creek.
Who are you? dirty ole man probably
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#127 Jan 5, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz gess youse knows thet the only ones whats responden to youse is Smelly ole Stinkin Floridians, cept fer me.Now iffin yore self is a LOOKER iz will welcome you to play ins my Creek.
Why are you still posting on here? You PROMISED you were leaving! You big LIAR!
Zoltar

Jefferson, GA

#128 Jan 5, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Well, all of my company left today. Now two days of cleaning up and enjoying what wine is left over. I had to chase off my bobcat last night, he was stalking Teddy on our 10pm walk.
Maybe when you come back, it will be warm enough to play golf. Have a safe trip home.

In Florida, a man had been picking up golf balls along the road that ran alongside a golf course.

Wth his trouser pockets blulging with golf balls, he stepped onto a bus and sat down next to a beautful blonde.

Puzzled, she kept glancing at his bulging pockets until the man said, "It's golf balls".

Still quie concerned, the blonde continued to stare at his bulging pockets until she could no longer contain her curiosuty.

Finally, she asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"
Anonymous

Blairsville, GA

#129 Jan 7, 2013
This entire thread is what's wrong with the world. I find it absolutely mind boggling that this many people have nothing better to do than insult complete strangers on the internet.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#130 Jan 7, 2013
Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe when you come back, it will be warm enough to play golf. Have a safe trip home.

In Florida, a man had been picking up golf balls along the road that ran alongside a golf course.

Wth his trouser pockets blulging with golf balls, he stepped onto a bus and sat down next to a beautful blonde.

Puzzled, she kept glancing at his bulging pockets until the man said, "It's golf balls".

Still quie concerned, the blonde continued to stare at his bulging pockets until she could no longer contain her curiosuty.

Finally, she asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"
Great post, but don't repeat my error and show it to your blonde wife.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#131 Jan 7, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
This entire thread is what's wrong with the world. I find it absolutely mind boggling that this many people have nothing better to do than insult complete strangers on the internet.
Agreed. It is much better to insult incomplete strangers.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#132 Jan 7, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you? dirty ole man probably
Iz old buts iz haint Dirty . Iz leaves thet to them ole Floridiots whats moved in hereabouts.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#133 Jan 7, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Is Slow a man or a woman? I have not read any Slow posts, was he a law enforcement person, meaning slow to kill. Timmy seems a little extreme or maybe just old and contrary. I was told Laurel was mean spirited. Blairsville seems like a town without a sheriff as far as Topix is presented.
Iz is Slowpok an iz is an older Man what likes Womens to play in my creek. Doez you want to plays in my creek? Iz bets you is a looker and thet you is purtty as a swamp possum ins the moonlite. Iz athinkin thet you has one offen them Golden Floridee tans. Is iz right or wrong...

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#134 Jan 7, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still posting on here? You PROMISED you were leaving! You big LIAR!
Liar Liar pants on farr, thet kant happen to ole Slow fer iz just jumps in the creek han puts thet farr out. Now goes out han kiss on them Pink birds youse gots in yore yard you ole smelly one.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#135 Jan 8, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Liar Liar pants on farr, thet kant happen to ole Slow fer iz just jumps in the creek han puts thet farr out. Now goes out han kiss on them Pink birds youse gots in yore yard you ole smelly one.
Get out of here! You said you weren't coming back! Why do you get our hopes up then crush them. You LIAR

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#136 Jan 8, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz is Slowpok an iz is an older Man what likes Womens to play in my creek. Doez you want to plays in my creek? Iz bets you is a looker and thet you is purtty as a swamp possum ins the moonlite. Iz athinkin thet you has one offen them Golden Floridee tans. Is iz right or wrong...
NO
GaGirl64

United States

#137 Jan 9, 2013
Slowpok, there you go hitting on yet another female, you are so funny. Penelope Ruth, have fun on this site but becareful of ole Slowpok, he like to lure you in then once he has something on ya he will let you have it with both barrels

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#138 Jan 9, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
Slowpok, there you go hitting on yet another female, you are so funny. Penelope Ruth, have fun on this site but becareful of ole Slowpok, he like to lure you in then once he has something on ya he will let you have it with both barrels
Thank you GaGirl64. I am reading Blairsville Topix rarely now. My grandparents have a second home near here and they told me about someone else that befriended Slowpok and his characters. Makes you wonder why he thinks that is funny.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#139 Jan 15, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
Now Fla Ga Girlie ole Slow has never done anythang tos yore self cept play. You is just mad kause iz won't lets you ins my creek no mo. You is to High Maintence fer mes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Blairsville Restaurant refused service 1 hr A Has Been Resident 15
Lamar and his County Tax Rate 3 hr Hack 84
School Taxes (Nov '13) 8 hr Hack 44
Community Center Funding 12 hr Yawn 8
Gas Cheaper in Blue Ridge 12 hr Andy 5
County Govt. 14 hr Cleo 20
retiring to blairsville Tue Bears Way 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages