strange things floridiots do

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#102 Jan 1, 2013
Asslantans Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do doubt they will continue to "troll" along hooking idiots like yourself forever.
very cute.
Bears Way

Dawsonville, GA

#103 Jan 1, 2013
Well it's raining first day of 2013, Fiscal Cliff resolved temporarily ,and family with me
In Blairsville. I am now posting with my new IPAD and reading books on it.
Now Teddy wants to go for a head call.
Bears Way

Dawsonville, GA

#104 Jan 1, 2013
turniptown wrote:
For eight months I have watched Timmy, Slow, and Laurel sometimes bash Floridians and always with the same predictable outcome. One has to wonder what does this accomplish. So just to satisfy my curiosity how many years have you all been doing this?
. I far as I can tell. This started back in 1937 when Slow was first married to Timmy,s father.

Location hidden

#105 Jan 1, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
<quoted text>. I far as I can tell. This started back in 1937 when Slow was first married to Timmy,s father.
That clears things up some what.
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#106 Jan 1, 2013
Well I am back, took some time off to be with family for the Holidays, and it looks as if nothing has changed......
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#107 Jan 1, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
Well I am back, took some time off to be with family for the Holidays, and it looks as if nothing has changed......
Not so.....I heard it on good authority that Slowpok changed his diaper.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#108 Jan 1, 2013
I was told that Topix is not an opportunity to learn more about Blairsville. One gentleman told us today its no place for a lady. I read some of your posts and there are about 4 that are scary and own Topix. He said there were 2 women on here that would hate what I had posted so far. I am not going to post often and only if it is on national topics or a local social event.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#109 Jan 1, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
<quoted text>. I far as I can tell. This started back in 1937 when Slow was first married to Timmy,s father.
Is Slow a man or a woman? I have not read any Slow posts, was he a law enforcement person, meaning slow to kill. Timmy seems a little extreme or maybe just old and contrary. I was told Laurel was mean spirited. Blairsville seems like a town without a sheriff as far as Topix is presented.

Location hidden

#110 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
I was told that Topix is not an opportunity to learn more about Blairsville. One gentleman told us today its no place for a lady. I read some of your posts and there are about 4 that are scary and own Topix. He said there were 2 women on here that would hate what I had posted so far. I am not going to post often and only if it is on national topics or a local social event.
You got off to a bad start when you let it be known you were from Florida. You could be a saint, and that alone would keep a few people on here yanking your chain.

Location hidden

#111 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Is Slow a man or a woman? I have not read any Slow posts, was he a law enforcement person, meaning slow to kill. Timmy seems a little extreme or maybe just old and contrary. I was told Laurel was mean spirited. Blairsville seems like a town without a sheriff as far as Topix is presented.
Slow is a grouchy old man. Timmy really isn't that old, just never had any good role models. As far as Laurel is concerned, it just depends on what day off the week it is. She probably is a good person, but chooses to be a little firecraker at times.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#112 Jan 1, 2013
turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>You got off to a bad start when you let it be known you were from Florida. You could be a saint, and that alone would keep a few people on here yanking your chain.
Yes the local man told me I must be crazy for telling that. They would jump on that like white on rice. No I am not a saint. You seem ok I have not seen you here until the last couple of days. I will keep my distance from the ones you mentioned. I can't remember the name of one (probably a man) I read and I tell you he is the next thing to science fiction network, oh it was Blairsville Devil.

Location hidden

#113 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the local man told me I must be crazy for telling that. They would jump on that like white on rice. No I am not a saint. You seem ok I have not seen you here until the last couple of days. I will keep my distance from the ones you mentioned. I can't remember the name of one (probably a man) I read and I tell you he is the next thing to science fiction network, oh it was Blairsville Devil.
I was a regular back a few months ago, but I took a break for a while. Thought I would see how things were going. Pretty much same old thing. I believe Blairsville Devil is alright. He has had to defend his self a lot on here. One piece of advice if you don't stand up for you self, you can get run over on here.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#114 Jan 1, 2013
I don't know about this

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#115 Jan 1, 2013
I am looking for a part time job for I have not made friends here yet and thought it would make us fit in more

Location hidden

#116 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
I am looking for a part time job for I have not made friends here yet and thought it would make us fit in more
In this area, jobs are pretty hard to come by right now. You might be able to find some volunteer work until a paying job comes along.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#117 Jan 1, 2013
turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>In this area, jobs are pretty hard to come by right now. You might be able to find some volunteer work until a paying job comes along.
i never thought of doing volunteer work i will ask next week
Sick Man Freud

Dahlonega, GA

#118 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
I think Slowpok is looking to hire someone to get in the creek naked with him. Oh, I forgot, you haven't been on here long enough to understand that. Just don't tell him you are a Floridian - he skins Floridians.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#119 Jan 2, 2013
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Slowpok is looking to hire someone to get in the creek naked with him. Oh, I forgot, you haven't been on here long enough to understand that. Just don't tell him you are a Floridian - he skins Floridians.
NO! I don't understand this. As for skinning people that have moved here from Florida that is not tolerated by the FBI and you know it. It is a beautiful sunrise looking out but I want to go back until our home sells.

“Nuff said!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#120 Jan 2, 2013
turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>Slow is a grouchy old man. Timmy really isn't that old, just never had any good role models. As far as Laurel is concerned, it just depends on what day off the week it is. She probably is a good person, but chooses to be a little firecraker at times.
Thank you.
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#121 Jan 4, 2013
Penelope Ruth, There are several good people on here. I like talking with Laurel Wood, Turniptown and a couple of more. But the majority on here are very rude. Just CYA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full eclipse 2 hr Miss Landers 16
Rib Country Waitress 2 hr back the f off 116
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... 5 hr Lindsey Graham 18
Trump meets his boss, Vladimir Putin Wed dgd478 9
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) Jul 22 Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Jul 21 Coralou Bramblett 54
Coosa Heights trailer park Jul 19 He said she said 7

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages