Since: Oct 11

Flarda

#81 Dec 30, 2012
You haint sposed to capitalize the "G" dummy.
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and the Grammar police stopped by and fixed your post
"I havenít been to the beach in probably 25 years"

Flarda

#82 Dec 30, 2012
Shore you won't Flarda man, shore you won't.
blairsville devil wrote:
I will not resond to anything from timme ,sloepoke,chainsaw one or any name eller posts under and his sons.Also I urge all posters to ignore the likes of these characters.Also I don't have a desire to make negative remarks about the citizens of North Georgia,obviously that has had no effect in stopping the likes of the above.I have fed the animals their last supper.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#83 Dec 30, 2012
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
You haint sposed to capitalize the "G" dummy. <quoted text>
Sure you are when it is referring to an organization DUMMY!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Location hidden

#84 Dec 30, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are when it is referring to an organization DUMMY!
That is not an organization wierd floridiot. That little key to the left of A is the caps lock turn it off.
Happy Days

Jefferson, GA

#85 Dec 30, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>That is not an organization wierd floridiot. That little key to the left of A is the caps lock turn it off.
Yawn
The Grinch

Dahlonega, GA

#87 Dec 30, 2012
Happy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Boy, you sure are tired a lot. Why don't you go to bed?
Happy Days

Toccoa, GA

#88 Dec 30, 2012
The Grinch wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you sure are tired a lot. Why don't you go to bed?
why don't you kiss my _ss

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#89 Dec 30, 2012
Iz a gonna bes waitin on thet ole General when he has to go to court the second week in March fer theft an bein nude in public. Wonder if the Judge will see things his Floridee way. ROTFL
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#90 Dec 31, 2012
Chainsaw Five wrote:
Iz a gonna bes waitin on thet ole General when he has to go to court the second week in March fer theft an bein nude in public. Wonder if the Judge will see things his Floridee way. ROTFL
Why are you still posting on here you liar!

Location hidden

#91 Dec 31, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still posting on here you liar!
To make little flordee boys ask questions.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#92 Dec 31, 2012
Chainsaw Five wrote:
You better repent old man, Timmy says you are going to Hell!
All liars do

New International Version (©1984)
Rev 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all LIARS--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Location hidden

#93 Dec 31, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
You better repent old man, Timmy says you are going to Hell!
All liars do
New International Version (©1984)
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all LIARS--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
You need to read The King James Version of the Bible!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#94 Dec 31, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read The King James Version of the Bible!
OK, which one of these? take your pick
Looks like ol' Slowpok is still going to Hell in every bible.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

American King James Version
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95 Dec 31, 2012
There are no true Christians on this forum. I don't understand why we continue with all this silly bullsh@t. A true Christian would not waste their time with this sight. And the ones that profess their Christianity on here are so full of hate, it has blinded them to reality. Those two things don't go together.
sorry

Dawsonville, GA

#96 Dec 31, 2012
I apologize for not being perfect like you think you are. Actually no, I don't. I'm glad that I'm not a profane, judgemental individual like yourself.
turniptown wrote:
There are no true Christians on this forum. I don't understand why we continue with all this silly bullsh@t. A true Christian would not waste their time with this sight. And the ones that profess their Christianity on here are so full of hate, it has blinded them to reality. Those two things don't go together.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#97 Dec 31, 2012
turniptown wrote:
A true Christian would not waste their time with this sight.
And yet here you are, wasting your time on this site.

Location hidden

#98 Dec 31, 2012
I never once proclaimed to be a Christian.

Location hidden

#99 Dec 31, 2012
sorry wrote:
I apologize for not being perfect like you think you are. Actually no, I don't. I'm glad that I'm not a profane, judgemental individual like yourself.<quoted text>
Now this is a funny post.

Location hidden

#100 Dec 31, 2012
For eight months I have watched Timmy, Slow, and Laurel sometimes bash Floridians and always with the same predictable outcome. One has to wonder what does this accomplish. So just to satisfy my curiosity how many years have you all been doing this?
Asslantans Suck

Dahlonega, GA

#101 Jan 1, 2013
turniptown wrote:
For eight months I have watched Timmy, Slow, and Laurel sometimes bash Floridians and always with the same predictable outcome. One has to wonder what does this accomplish. So just to satisfy my curiosity how many years have you all been doing this?
Do doubt they will continue to "troll" along hooking idiots like yourself forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Chopper Read 55,586
petition to remove remaining brmemc board members 19 min ACOG 2
Who is running against Lamar Paris? 2 hr Just a Thought 14
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 3 hr UC Member 12
Lances and BRMEMC 3 hr Please tell us 39
Allison & Ledford not long for this earth 10 hr R U SURE 3
Steve's Steakhouse 11 hr Barry Obama 52
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 17 hr UC Member 139
GSP vs. motorcycle fatality 19 hr big news 40
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••