strange things floridiots do
Georgia Idiots

Canton, GA

#61 Dec 28, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I dont like the way they complain all the time. I dont like their bad manners, their accent, their lack of willingness to assimilate. Their arrogance, their filthy language. Do you want me to go through the whole list?
Let me tell you no lie... you have just described some of the Georgian's I have met here. Very bad manners, accent that you can't understand. Very arrogant, think they know it all, curse like crazy...very rude standing in the grocery isles stand and talk about everyone and complain and think they are the only ones in the stores, dress like bums, most on drugs, drink like fish,can't drive,..let me see do you want me to go through the whole list also...Oh... I forget and they smell..There are a lot of good ones but also A LOT of those that could improve but choose not to and live like bums. So your wasting your time when you talk about only Floridians ...

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62 Dec 28, 2012
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you no lie... you have just described some of the Georgian's I have met here. Very bad manners, accent that you can't understand. Very arrogant, think they know it all, curse like crazy...very rude standing in the grocery isles stand and talk about everyone and complain and think they are the only ones in the stores, dress like bums, most on drugs, drink like fish,can't drive,..let me see do you want me to go through the whole list also...Oh... I forget and they smell..There are a lot of good ones but also A LOT of those that could improve but choose not to and live like bums. So your wasting your time when you talk about only Floridians ...
You musta seen sum floridiots that wuz tryn to blend in.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#63 Dec 28, 2012
Timid tim,What Floridian in their right mind would want to blend in with the Georgia hillbilly? The previous poster described very aptly the typical Union County native resident.I lived 14 years among people she described.Half the time I couldn't understand what they were trying to say.You can include your self,you are included.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#64 Dec 28, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
Timid tim,What Floridian in their right mind would want to blend in with the Georgia hillbilly? The previous poster described very aptly the typical Union County native resident.I lived 14 years among people she described.Half the time I couldn't understand what they were trying to say.You can include your self,you are included.
It took them 14 years to find yore self out an run you off. You must have blended in pretty well ole thing.....ROTFL

Location hidden

#65 Dec 28, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
I cant understand you floridiots says it sound like a horrible high pitched squeel.

“Christmas on my mind!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#66 Dec 28, 2012
BD, if you have arrived in your mecca; STAY!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67 Dec 29, 2012
Bears Way wrote:
Timmy, you remind me of one of my horses.
In a good or bad way....
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#68 Dec 29, 2012
L.Wood,You are informed that the Blairsville devil and his able assistant WRJ is presently residing in a Mecca.If I were living in Blairsville GA or Helsinki Finland I would still be in what could be described as Mecca.The world is my Mecca.The people are my people.Regardless of what the Blairsville devil posts on this forum,he has the same respect for all people regardless of their race, religion or nationallity. He hates no one or anything.Surely there are a few places he had rather occupy,but that has little importance to his overall satisfaction.

Location hidden

#69 Dec 29, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
L.Wood,You are informed that the Blairsville devil and his able assistant WRJ is presently residing in a Mecca.If I were living in Blairsville GA or Helsinki Finland I would still be in what could be described as Mecca.The world is my Mecca.The people are my people.Regardless of what the Blairsville devil posts on this forum,he has the same respect for all people regardless of their race, religion or nationallity. He hates no one or anything.Surely there are a few places he had rather occupy,but that has little importance to his overall satisfaction.
Very well put.
Georgia Idiots

Canton, GA

#70 Dec 29, 2012
I think Timmy, Slowpok and their partners in crime need to begin accepting others for who they are. We live on this planet for only a short time so why be so hateful and put others down instead of trying to be happy and make friends regardless of what type person they are? I see many things with people here in Georgia that I find offensive but that is those people's lives and if that is how they choose to live it is none of my business. They may not like how I live either. I do choose to live right, not treat people like they are dirt under my feet who's to know their story ? It would just be nice to get on topics without you "boys" ( because you certainly are not men to act as you all do,) and talk about anything other then Floridians !!! because they are as good hard working persons as are anywhere including here. So you all need to get off you high horses and get with the game. You surely cannot really be that hateful..

Location hidden

#71 Dec 29, 2012
Georgia Idiots wrote:
I think Timmy, Slowpok and their partners in crime need to begin accepting others for who they are. We live on this planet for only a short time so why be so hateful and put others down instead of trying to be happy and make friends regardless of what type person they are? I see many things with people here in Georgia that I find offensive but that is those people's lives and if that is how they choose to live it is none of my business. They may not like how I live either. I do choose to live right, not treat people like they are dirt under my feet who's to know their story ? It would just be nice to get on topics without you "boys" ( because you certainly are not men to act as you all do,) and talk about anything other then Floridians !!! because they are as good hard working persons as are anywhere including here. So you all need to get off you high horses and get with the game. You surely cannot really be that hateful..
Your words will fall on deaf ears. But the thought was nice.

“Christmas on my mind!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#72 Dec 29, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
Now you are making sense. Like I said you are growing better everyday. You probably know I like you or I would never take the time to type to you. Now don't talk down to me or anyone from this area and I intend to ease up on you now and in the future ok!

Location hidden

#73 Dec 29, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
That post makes no sense at all wierd floridiot.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#74 Dec 29, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>That post makes no sense at all wierd floridiot.
It was probably the "He hates no one or anything" that got you confused.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#75 Dec 29, 2012
I will not resond to anything from timme ,sloepoke,chainsaw one or any name eller posts under and his sons.Also I urge all posters to ignore the likes of these characters.Also I don't have a desire to make negative remarks about the citizens of North Georgia,obviously that has had no effect in stopping the likes of the above.I have fed the animals their last supper.

Location hidden

#76 Dec 29, 2012
Theys still a few floraliens round town in this cold weather. How crazy. They could be on the beach with chicks in bikinis.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#77 Dec 29, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
Theys still a few floraliens round town in this cold weather. How crazy. They could be on the beach with chicks in bikinis.
Why you dirty old man! You go to the beach to look at women? Don't you know that the bible says anyone looking at a woman so as to have a desire for her has already had sex with her in his heart? You are going to Hell buddy.

Location hidden

#78 Dec 29, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you dirty old man! You go to the beach to look at women? Don't you know that the bible says anyone looking at a woman so as to have a desire for her has already had sex with her in his heart? You are going to Hell buddy.
I aint been to the beach in probaly 25 years.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#79 Dec 30, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I aint been to the beach in probaly 25 years.
So I guess you don't count ogling those teenagers at Wet & Wild and Typhoon Lagoon last summer?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#80 Dec 30, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I aint been to the beach in probaly 25 years.
Oh, and the Grammar police stopped by and fixed your post

"I haven’t been to the beach in probably 25 years"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton for President ! 3 hr Just Sayin 60
Cheaters (Jul '15) 5 hr Tammy 46
Sanders supporters 5 hr tnfan 1
Black Lives Matter? 6 hr Rev Jesse Sharpton 17
What does Blairsville need? 16 hr Observer 121
Polyurethane floor installer 20 hr Tanjello Fusion 5
Democrat Convention in Philadelphia 22 hr Ed Anger 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance