Tinted Window Dog Catcher
hum

Jefferson, GA

#21 Sep 20, 2012
I believe that the person was being called names first and attacked first,, read the posts. But, as usual people for Mack jump to conclusions and try to discredit others. Read your own post and see why I responded that way. You are insulting, so I insult back. It's not nothing to do with incumbents. Maybe you should run in politics, you have a way of talking out of both sides of your mouth, but blaming the others for doing it first. Hmmm
Voter

Pendergrass, GA

#22 Sep 20, 2012
hum wrote:
I believe that the person was being called names first and attacked first,, read the posts. But, as usual people for Mack jump to conclusions and try to discredit others. Read your own post and see why I responded that way. You are insulting, so I insult back. It's not nothing to do with incumbents. Maybe you should run in politics, you have a way of talking out of both sides of your mouth, but blaming the others for doing it first. Hmmm
Not sure who you are replying to, but I just read this whole thread from start to finish and it was a Stephens supporter that called named first. You quote exactly which post you think started the name calling. Because you are wrong.
hum

Jefferson, GA

#23 Sep 20, 2012
I'm responding to post #20, the one before my response.
Voter

United States

#24 Sep 20, 2012
hum wrote:
I'm responding to post #20, the one before my response.
Then you were wrong. Because the name calling started in 5 & 6 by a Stephens supporter.
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Sep 20, 2012
un-believable wrote:
And another thing, you people complain about the deputies driving their cars home. Well, I tell you what, let them all park them at the Sheriff's office, and when you have an emergency, which is one street down from where that officer lives, He will be obligated to drive all the way to town to get into his vehichle before he can respond to your emergency. I bet you'd be whining and moaning then wouldn't you. He could of been there in 1 minute, but instead, he had to drive to town and back to your emergency and it took 15 or more minutes. Every minute counts. But, hey, you common citizens know it all, i'm sure you've got some other brilliant ideas when it comes to law enforcement. And when you or your loved ones die because of it, don't be threatening to sue, it was your brilliant idea to save a little gas of the taxpayers money. Well my taxpayers money had rather be spent sending that vehichle home so that when an emergecy happens, i get the immediate help I need. And you say they should be an officer on call at the sheriff's office? What if there's another missing person and all them are dispatched to that emergency? Then your emergency would have to wait for the deputy to drive to town to get another vehichle. I'm telling you, things happen more and more in this town, You better quit complaining before you get what you wish for, then as your lying on your death bed you can apologize to the officers that are doing their damn best to keep you alive.
how bout getting off the courthouse computer and get back to work
YoungHarris

Dawsonville, GA

#26 Sep 20, 2012
If you knew how much property tax I paid you would know why I think it is my business how the sheriffs office is run.

Its that simple.

I paid $46,000.00 in property tax in Union county in 2011.
un-believable wrote:
Who the f**k cares if the windows are tinted or not. Is it just something else for you to complain about? If the windows were not tinted, then when you or your friends were riding in the back seat you'd be complaining that everyone could see you and it's a privacy issue. With ignorant folks, you just can't win. They have no clue what their talking about and wanna gripe about everything. Get a life and enjoy it and let others enjoy theirs. Let the Sheriff's office run their office as they see fit and you run your place of business as you see fit. It's pretty simple, people. Live and let live and only complain if it's truly a life threatening situation that could harm you or someone else. Tinted windows are the least of anyones problems. Man, is ignorance contagious? Is is in this town.
YoungHarris

Dawsonville, GA

#27 Sep 20, 2012
That is the problem.
The Union county sheriffs office is above the law.
Union county sheriffs office thinks laws are for everyone except them.

Your statement backs up my opinion.
Can I get an Amen?
Voter wrote:
An Law Enforcement Vehicles are allowed to have the tint as dark as they want. Read the code section.(paragraph 7)
bio-cur

Jefferson, GA

#28 Sep 20, 2012
You paid $46,000 for property taxes? Sounds like you are a rich man. I paid $900 dollars. Maybe you need to sell some of that property and then you wouldn't have to complain about paying so much. Good Grief, you are another rich whiner that is only looking out for themselves. Come on down to the real world where real people live and pay taxes and are grateful for what they have and for the people who do their jobs to keep us safe.
un-believable

Jefferson, GA

#29 Sep 20, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
how bout getting off the courthouse computer and get back to work
Well, since I wrote this around midnight last night, that blows your theory of me being on a courthouse computer. What else can you come up with? It's funny anytime someone doesn't share your opinion, they work at the courthouse. I don't share your opinion and I'm retired and loving it.
Yap

Sylacauga, AL

#30 Sep 20, 2012
un-believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since I wrote this around midnight last night, that blows your theory of me being on a courthouse computer. What else can you come up with? It's funny anytime someone doesn't share your opinion, they work at the courthouse. I don't share your opinion and I'm retired and loving it.
I just wish your mommy would take away your computer for awhile.
Cleaning House

Atlanta, GA

#31 Sep 21, 2012
un-believable wrote:
Who the f**k cares if the windows are tinted or not. Is it just something else for you to complain about? If the windows were not tinted, then when you or your friends were riding in the back seat you'd be complaining that everyone could see you and it's a privacy issue. With ignorant folks, you just can't win. They have no clue what their talking about and wanna gripe about everything. Get a life and enjoy it and let others enjoy theirs. Let the Sheriff's office run their office as they see fit and you run your place of business as you see fit. It's pretty simple, people. Live and let live and only complain if it's truly a life threatening situation that could harm you or someone else. Tinted windows are the least of anyones problems. Man, is ignorance contagious? Is is in this town.
Privacy Issue? It's open record for arrests, WHEN they aren't hidden. Yep...ignorance is contagious in this town. Need a tissue?
Tony

Blairsville, GA

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Cleaning House wrote:
<quoted text>
Privacy Issue? It's open record for arrests, WHEN they aren't hidden. Yep...ignorance is contagious in this town. Need a tissue?
Wow, you aren't very bright. A Sheriff is responsible for transports of people that need to be stabilized. Those ARE NOT public record. While we are at it, Deputies conduct 'show-ups' where they transport crime victims past multiple people for the suspect to be pointed out. Without tinted windows, how can that be possible? Window tint is a valuable tool for law enforcement, not a petty item that should be a campaigning tool. If I was running for Sheriff, and all i had to run on was a couple of chairs, a parking lot, window tint, and a SWAT van, I wouldn't mess with it. And overtime? Show me a Sheriff's Office that doesn't accrue overtime. I will wait patiently :)
YoungHarris

Dawsonville, GA

#33 Sep 21, 2012
So explain to me again why the dog catcher has tinted windows in the dog catcher truck?

Is he going after Lassie?
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you aren't very bright. A Sheriff is responsible for transports of people that need to be stabilized. Those ARE NOT public record. While we are at it, Deputies conduct 'show-ups' where they transport crime victims past multiple people for the suspect to be pointed out. Without tinted windows, how can that be possible? Window tint is a valuable tool for law enforcement, not a petty item that should be a campaigning tool. If I was running for Sheriff, and all i had to run on was a couple of chairs, a parking lot, window tint, and a SWAT van, I wouldn't mess with it. And overtime? Show me a Sheriff's Office that doesn't accrue overtime. I will wait patiently :)
un-believable

Jefferson, GA

#34 Sep 21, 2012
Cleaning House wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, your right ignorance is all over this town and starts with you. I SAID, people would complain if the windows weren't tinted saying it's a privacy issue. I KNOW that once arrested it's public record, but my point is, SOMEONE WILL COMPLAIN WHETHER THE WINDOWS ARE TINTED OR NOT. They are complainers, they would complain if the radio station was playing country and they like rock!! They will make up some other silly excuse, my point being, when they get arrested everyone will see them in the back seat. I don't give a rats ass either way. BUT YOU WHINERS DO!! PAY ATTENTION, YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!
Troll Man

Murphy, NC

#35 Sep 21, 2012
YoungHarris wrote:
So explain to me again why the dog catcher has tinted windows in the dog catcher truck?
Is he going after Lassie?
<quoted text>
He doesn't want the dogs to see him coming :)
YoungHarris

Dawsonville, GA

#36 Sep 21, 2012
Thanks! That makes good sense.Now I know!:)
Troll Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't want the dogs to see him coming :)

Since: Aug 10

Dawsonville, GA

#37 Sep 21, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say they could do a line up instead of a drive by. That would require probable cause but.....
Mountain

Blairsville, GA

#38 Sep 21, 2012
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>I would say they could do a line up instead of a drive by. That would require probable cause but.....
Show-ups and line-ups DO NOT require probable cause.
Voter

Dawsonville, GA

#39 Sep 22, 2012
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>I would say they could do a line up instead of a drive by. That would require probable cause but.....
In order to do a line up you have to have a person in custody.

Here is your example, an event happens. Unit is dispatched to the event. While the unit is responding a lookout is broadcast on a vehicle and perps. Another unit stops a suspect vehicle. The first unit takes victim/witness by the traffic stop to view perps. If yes, arrest. If no, apology for the inconvience and put the vehicle on its way. Now if you toxpics folks had one once of LEO experience you would know this. The whole topic is above most folks so just let it rest. Talk about your candidates and how one can improve over the other.
Cleaning House

Covington, GA

#40 Sep 22, 2012
Educating the people....? You might get to keep your jobs after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich getting raw deal from NGN 5 hr police 3
inter racial couples 6 hr Timmy_ 124
Drug Dealers at Dairy Queen 6 hr Blairsville Bill 7
Who does drain field work? 6 hr Blairsville Contr... 3
News Canton Named Georgia's Most Beautiful Town 6 hr Mavis in Blairsville 9
We need someone else to run for the EMC Board 7 hr the group 2
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... 10 hr automan 23
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE