Blairsville Burger King
Alan

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2013
Union County native wrote:
a Dairy Queen or Captain D's would do well in that Burger King location.
Of of all the good burger joints in town, who would go to BK ?
Which are your favorites?
jdjr

Danielsville, GA

#22 Oct 19, 2013
need a jack in the box or a white castle !!!
Union County native

Canton, GA

#23 Oct 19, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're an A Hole about everything. Oh, and speaking of a holes, how is your daughter? Not walking funny is she?
I had you initially pegged as a Floridiot.

After a quick reassessment, you obviously are from New York
or New Jersey. You must feel lost and alone residing in such a nice, friendly community.
Union County native

Canton, GA

#24 Oct 19, 2013
Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which are your favorites?
I'm partial to the Blairsville Restaurant (BR)for hamburgers; they also have tater tots which scores points with me. Their buffet is also excellent.

Muffy's is pretty good.

I keep hearing Armadillo's Grill has good burgers, but I've not tried it yet.
local

United States

#25 Oct 20, 2013
jdjr wrote:
need a jack in the box or a white castle !!!
we don't want a jack of in the box here. They can stay in joursey.
Report Abuse

Perry, GA

#26 Oct 20, 2013
Burger King is good but more expensive than McDonald's. I don't like to see any of our local businesses insulted. They are doing the best they can plus the place is always neat and clean.
local

United States

#27 Oct 20, 2013
they have made billions and billions with the taste of their burgers.
Trying to please Blairsville is another issue.
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#28 Nov 5, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't want a jack of in the box here. They can stay in joursey.
Actually Jack In the Box has good breakfast food and most are located out west and in the Carolinas. White Castle is just the original Krystals anyways same thing.
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#29 Nov 5, 2013
Report Abuse wrote:
Burger King is good but more expensive than McDonald's. I don't like to see any of our local businesses insulted. They are doing the best they can plus the place is always neat and clean.
Yeah the new manager seems like hes doing a good job also..
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

#30 Nov 5, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the new manager seems like hes doing a good job also..
if he could stay off topix while on the clock...
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#31 Nov 5, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>if he could stay off topix while on the clock...
Funny but I've eaten at BK a couple times in the last month and noticed the change with the staff.
Union County insider

Dahlonega, GA

#32 Nov 5, 2013
My buddy in the commissioner's office tells me a different fast food franchise is eying the Burger King property
Beetle

Jefferson, GA

#33 Nov 5, 2013
What's so funny is it used to be a Hardee's !!!! I can't believe that the corporation allows the place to keep the franchise. Its been several months since I went there! It was probably the last time I will ever go. It was very nasty, trash in the floor, I know for a fact the employees were embarrassed when the manager lady yelled at them about something so stupid and I rolled my eyes in disbelief she told me off!!! She was aweful and I did report it to the owners. It's really a disgrace to our town and it should be sold to someone that can maybe clean it if its not to late. It's the best location in town!!! As far as my order, I left it there for the manager to eat!
Burger Sucks

Blairsville, GA

#34 Nov 5, 2013
The managers are thieves, they steal from the cashier drawers, when counting money at the end of the shift and they never allow the employee to be a witness. while the drawer is being counted.

Your management is mostly white trash women who treat the employees like crap, to make themselves feel better.

They cut employee hours down to 20 a week, but the managers all get in their time.

The main manager Catina, needs to be fired. She verbally abuses her employees and then get's the other managers in on the ause making them all bullies.
Burger Boy

United States

#35 Nov 6, 2013
I go to the BR for my burgers; best in town !
They even have tator tots.
twin

Cleveland, GA

#36 Nov 10, 2013
I heard a Dairy Queen is going there.
Skeet

Toccoa, GA

#37 Nov 12, 2013
We could use a Dairy Queen. Not fair that Blue Ridge & Hiawassee have DQ's. I still remember the old Tastee Freeze in Blairsville.
Alan

Andrews, NC

#38 Nov 12, 2013
Skeet wrote:
We could use a Dairy Queen. Not fair that Blue Ridge & Hiawassee have DQ's. I still remember the old Tastee Freeze in Blairsville.
DQ burgers arent anything to write home about!
Wonder

Hiawassee, GA

#39 Nov 13, 2013
twin wrote:
I heard a Dairy Queen is going there.
Great more junk food.
Like we don't have enough already.
Hiawassee

Braselton, GA

#40 Nov 13, 2013
My wife and I ate there twice. The first time, the place was not clean (french fries on the floor) and the food sucked. About 3 months later we tried again. Same trash different day. We have not eaten there in about 3 years. I watch for new ownership signs so I can go again but no such luck. We love BK just not THIS BK. I do miss my flame broiled whopper...Maybe a ride to Murphy is in order!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 4 hr Advocate4Clean 394
BRMEMC Director Candidates 14 hr Tracker 41
Illegal Immigration 16 hr Jeb Bush 5
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Mon Save Our Mountains 402
Nick Townsend -- UNION GENERAL Mon Local 19
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. Aug 28 JDC30512 4
Local real estate agencies Aug 28 Steve 2

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance