Blairsville Burger King

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JackT

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
This has to be the worse resturant in all of Georgia. From the slow service to the poor food quality. The owner should just bulldoze the building and sell the lot to checkers or some other resturant. The staff there is a joke. Maybe they should all be terminated and replaced by anyone else.
Maybe

North, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2011
Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a STEAK N SHAKE. They are by far the best fast food places around with good food and they have several meals under $5.00. I wonder if they have franchises. If so, I wish somebody would bulldoze somewhere and put one up!
Herb

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Aug 20, 2011
Maybe wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a STEAK N SHAKE. They are by far the best fast food places around with good food and they have several meals under $5.00. I wonder if they have franchises. If so, I wish somebody would bulldoze somewhere and put one up!
No
Lainey

Brooksville, FL

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Maybe wrote:
Will agree with that.Steak N Shake is very good & would be nice to have in town.
lolololo

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Aug 20, 2011
No wonder people around here are such fatazzez! Just what the county needs, more fried greazy processed crap. Amazing...simply amazing.
Alan

Murphy, NC

#6 Aug 22, 2011
JackT wrote:
This has to be the worse resturant in all of Georgia. From the slow service to the poor food quality. The owner should just bulldoze the building and sell the lot to checkers or some other resturant. The staff there is a joke. Maybe they should all be terminated and replaced by anyone else.
Actually the BK in Murphy is worse then the one in B-Ville if you can believe that! The one in Blue Ridge is the only one that seems to be any good around here anymore!
stayputinfla

Blairsville, GA

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Lainey wrote:
<quoted text> Will agree with that.Steak N Shake is very good & would be nice to have in town.
Stick to the Floriduh Forums....
stfu

Hooks, TX

#8 Mar 24, 2013
the bk in murphy is the cleanest bk around....we are so much better then bville from friendly staff to our food...its always fresh bville bk SUCKS
Ken

Atlanta, GA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Blairsville burger king is very good! Great food and service!Milk shakes are the best around!
Just Mike

Twinsburg, OH

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Ken wrote:
Blairsville burger king is very good! Great food and service!Milk shakes are the best around!
I agree with you, Ken. Also, since 2011 when this string was active, their staff has VASTLY improved attitude-wise and have always been friendly to me. I like the shakes and smoothies more than McD's, too.
Look in the mirror

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Mar 27, 2013
The prob at b'ville. BK is definitely the management. Although I have seen "some" improvement recently, their employees have bad work ethics, which is obviously condoned by their management.
Just Mike

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Look in the mirror wrote:
The prob at b'ville. BK is definitely the management. Although I have seen "some" improvement recently, their employees have bad work ethics, which is obviously condoned by their management.
I don't think that management "condones" bad work ethics. I wonder if your perception of the BK employees work ethic might be the result of their not being as "busy" as their McD counterparts? That McDs is probably 3x or more busy somewhat forces a perceptibly better "work ethic", no?

Got any specifics of what you have seen? Positive criticism can only improve the BK, right? Let them know.
Nasty Burgers and food

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Burger King in Blairsville has so few customers and I know why. The food is horrid! How can a place screw up a burger? The one in Blue Ridge isn't bad and tastes right - also they are busy.
I won't mention about the employees being rude and semi-clueless.

On the other hand, the McD's in Blue Ridge sucks.
McD's in Blairsville is always busy but it serves clean fresh food and the best sweet tea.
happy

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
I like the taste of the burgers and onion rings at burger king, but the last time I was there I saw an employee pick up some onion rings with his bare hands and he held them up to his nose and smelled them and then put them back to be served. He was obviously a new employee, maybe his first day there, but it grossed me out and I haven't been back since.
Look in the mirror

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Their employees are totally disconcerned with their customers. You would think with so few customers, they would be elated for one to stop there. As I said in my earlier post, I have recently seen slight improvement. They are still extremely slow, and good luck getting what you ordered. The terrible service there has been going on for years. The servers have come and gone, yet the problems still exist. This leads me to believe it is in the training, and tolerance of poor performance. The buck has to stop somewhere.
Benson

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Has anyone noticed what their (BK) health dept. score is?
just a thought

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Benson wrote:
Has anyone noticed what their (BK) health dept. score is?
Probably the 10 customers they get during the day. It wouldn't matter if it was 100 with the poor service and bad food.
get real

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Listen people, if you don't like the place, just don't go. You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.
Union County native

Toccoa, GA

#19 Oct 19, 2013
a Dairy Queen or Captain D's would do well in that Burger King location.

Of of all the good burger joints in town, who would go to BK ?
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#20 Oct 19, 2013
Union County native wrote:
a Dairy Queen or Captain D's would do well in that Burger King location.
Of of all the good burger joints in town, who would go to BK ?
I see you're an A Hole about everything. Oh, and speaking of a holes, how is your daughter? Not walking funny is she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Problems with UC Tax Assessors office? 1 hr Broke 7
Walmart and other Companies support Al Sharpton 6 hr Pay attention voters 2
Cheaper Gas Prices in Blue Ridge 11 hr Some Info 1
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 14 hr tmn post 250
Loonie Liberals Fri Free Speech 76
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... Fri redimix 10
dish network Fri lol 32

Flood Watch for Union County was issued at December 27 at 6:29PM EST

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating