Obama the Socialist
First Prev
of 42
Next Last
Informed Opinion

San José, Costa Rica

#863 Dec 12, 2012
Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>Why, thank you. As more speculations enter my most feeble of minds, I will certainly keep you posted.

You make some very good points. However, When the Union complained relative to the Hostess executive's pay raises, they were doing their job. Management could disclaim all they wanted, but, their pay is a matter of public record.

It does appear their product line contributed somewhat to their decline as you state. Companies always have to change to stay with the times and their market. A Twinkie Lite might have saved'em.
I am still in mourning for all the children who won't know the joy of consuming a healthy treat made with:

Bleached wheat flour;
sugar made from sugar cane;
sugar from sugar beets; monoglycerides;
diglycerides;
Hydrogenated shortening;
cellulose gum;
and Natural Gas byproducts.
Zoltar

Canton, GA

#864 Dec 13, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still in mourning for all the children who won't know the joy of consuming a healthy treat made with:
Bleached wheat flour;
sugar made from sugar cane;
sugar from sugar beets; monoglycerides;
diglycerides;
Hydrogenated shortening;
cellulose gum;
and Natural Gas byproducts.
Try not to feel too bad. There are many other products available to satisfy your kid's craving for a sugar high.

Natural Gas by-products always enhance a taste treat, but, my favorite is, "Contains miscellanous products as filler".
Bored

Clarkesville, GA

#865 Dec 13, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still in mourning for all the children who won't know the joy of consuming a healthy treat made with:
Bleached wheat flour;
sugar made from sugar cane;
sugar from sugar beets; monoglycerides;
diglycerides;
Hydrogenated shortening;
cellulose gum;
and Natural Gas byproducts.
Boring.
Zoltar

Canton, GA

#866 Dec 13, 2012
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring.
Very interesting and well thought out post.

Boredom can be a terrible thing.

Just as a suggestion, instead of reading Topix Forum, read "Tom Swift and the Submarine Boys". I assure you, it will be a very mind challenging read.

Sure hope this helps.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#867 Dec 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
We now know for sure Obama is nothing less then a Socialist.
In his speech yesterday he said " If you own a business, you had nothing to do with the success of it, it was Government that made it successful".
That is funny, I thought the government was my biggest competitor and most likely to put me out of business.
His true Socialist wannabe a communist feathers have shown.
That's not what he said,boy i know you feel like a fool now that he has won again ........lol
Informed Opinion

San José, Costa Rica

#868 Dec 13, 2012
Tavita wrote:
<quoted text>If you're poor and you steal you go to jail or prison. If you're wealthy and you steal you go to Waikiki or St- Tropez.
Great post.

Accrue enough ill-gotten gains and you get to be senator, governor or run for president, and amazingly, those from whom you stole the money will support you and donate to your cause, so that you and your friends can steal even more from them.

It's the Stockholm Syndrome on steroids.

Whoever said that in America there is only one sin - to be poor, is right. Even the concept of "ill-gotten gains" is anachronistic. More's the pity.
Tony

Blairsville, GA

#869 Dec 13, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what he said,boy i know you feel like a fool now that he has won again ........lol
No, I'm laughing my as+ off, if you want the truth.
The middle and lower class voted him in and they are getting killed with hidden taxes and they were listing the new taxes taking effect come Jan under the obammy care, lots of different little hidden taxes, like 2.5% on all new joint products and the list goes on.
The idiots that voted for him will pay, me? Not! I'm old enough and made my money, I can legally evade taxes and If SS is not there in 10 years, I don't need it.
I'm enjoying this!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#870 Dec 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm laughing my as+ off, if you want the truth.
The middle and lower class voted him in and they are getting killed with hidden taxes and they were listing the new taxes taking effect come Jan under the obammy care, lots of different little hidden taxes, like 2.5% on all new joint products and the list goes on.
Can you provide the list of hidden taxes so that others may evaluate you source of amusement ?
Zoltar

Canton, GA

#871 Dec 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm laughing my as+ off, if you want the truth.
The middle and lower class voted him in and they are getting killed with hidden taxes and they were listing the new taxes taking effect come Jan under the obammy care, lots of different little hidden taxes, like 2.5% on all new joint products and the list goes on.
The idiots that voted for him will pay, me? Not! I'm old enough and made my money, I can legally evade taxes and If SS is not there in 10 years, I don't need it.
I'm enjoying this!
Are you serious?? 2.5% tax on joint products? I assume this wouls be a tax on roach clips and pipes. I just don't understand how that tax could be collected.

B.T.W., I hope your health insurance covers re-attachment of your a-s.
Jason

Blairsville, GA

#872 Dec 13, 2012
The only thing smart that waste of skin has ever done.Is surround himself with members worse then him. Thats the only reason hes even still breathing. Well Its a shame the voters that live in the cities need ObamaClause to continue to take care of them. The weak have spoken and hopefully we can get through these four years then move on.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#873 Dec 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm laughing my as+ off, if you want the truth.
The middle and lower class voted him in and they are getting killed with hidden taxes and they were listing the new taxes taking effect come Jan under the obammy care, lots of different little hidden taxes, like 2.5% on all new joint products and the list goes on.
The idiots that voted for him will pay, me? Not! I'm old enough and made my money, I can legally evade taxes and If SS is not there in 10 years, I don't need it.
I'm enjoying this!
You listen to too much talk radio,I have heard that lie told before......Obamacare is the best thing to ever happen to our healthcare.This country needed something to turn around these crooked Insurance companies,copays are high ER room copays are too high....thank God for Obamacare

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#874 Dec 13, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to too much talk radio,I have heard that lie told before......Obamacare is the best thing to ever happen to our healthcare.This country needed something to turn around these crooked Insurance companies,copays are high ER room copays are too high....thank God for Obamacare
You are either blind, deaf, or stupid [maybe all 3] to support ANYTHING obummer does or says.
Informed Opinion

San José, Costa Rica

#875 Dec 13, 2012
Local Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>You are either blind, deaf, or stupid [maybe all 3] to support ANYTHING obummer does or says.
Now, now, that kind of all hyperbole makes it more difficult to accept that your unhappiness is based on anything other than Right Wing, Fox Noise, misinformation.

It would be very helpful if you were to specify which particular policy you find offensive, and identify especially those that differ from King George the II.

That would be informative and interesting, and even perhaps, persuasive.

But, be warned, it's not gonna be easy.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#876 Dec 14, 2012
Local Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either blind, deaf, or stupid [maybe all 3] to support ANYTHING obummer does or says.
Your pillow case is showing please tuck it back in,no body care's......honey boo boo
You know Obama help save your double wide from being repo

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#877 Dec 14, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, that kind of all hyperbole makes it more difficult to accept that your unhappiness is based on anything other than Right Wing, Fox Noise, misinformation.
It would be very helpful if you were to specify which particular policy you find offensive, and identify especially those that differ from King George the II.
That would be informative and interesting, and even perhaps, persuasive.
But, be warned, it's not gonna be easy.
Well, the list would be entirely to lengthy to list everything that I dislike about him. But it starts the first time I ever saw him on a political stage when ran for President the first time. I will not comment any further on this. Personaly, I just don't trust him in any form at all.
I pay no attention to FOX Noise nor do I even watch it. Right Wings are idiots in my book. So are Left wings. Most of them are political party boobs. I do not vote for a Party.
I try to vote for the person and honestly, what real choice did any of us have. A Muslim Socialist or a Religious Fanatic.
Big choice there huh!?!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#878 Dec 14, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pillow case is showing please tuck it back in,no body care's......honey boo boo
You know Obama help save your double wide from being repo
You are a complete dumbass idiot.
If you relly knew me, you would know why also.
You're so right wing you really show your left wing closeted hidden thoughts.
Bored

Clarkesville, GA

#879 Dec 15, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, that kind of all hyperbole makes it more difficult to accept that your unhappiness is based on anything other than Right Wing, Fox Noise, misinformation.
It would be very helpful if you were to specify which particular policy you find offensive, and identify especially those that differ from King George II
But, be warned, it's not gonna be easy.
Boring.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#880 Dec 15, 2012
SAT DEC 15, 2012 AT 12:45 PM PST
Mitt Romney, management expert, ran a campaign so wasteful the media wants its money back
by Laura Clawson
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/15/1169...

Remember how Mitt Romney, successful businessman, was running for president because he knew how to whip troubled businesses and Olympics and such into shape, cut waste, instill fiscal responsibility? His campaign is about to get a bunch of complaints from news outlets that had reporters embedded on the campaign and are upset about being billed ridiculously inflated amounts for travel and food.

What happens is, campaigns set up travel and food for reporters covering them, and the reporters' news outlets are billed for the resulting expenses. That's standard. What's not standard are the amounts the Romney campaign is billing:

For example, on Oct. 11, each reporter was charged $812 for a meal and a rented "holding" space, where the press waited before moving to the next event. On Oct. 18, the bill for a similar set of expenses was $461. And on the night of the vice presidential debate, the campaign planned a "viewing party" for the reporters with Romney, complete with a large rented room with a patio, massage tables, fresh cut flowers, and lots of food and booze. One campaign aide told BuzzFeed that campaign officials' orders were to "go big"—a nice gesture, perhaps, but one that wasn't discussed with every media outlet.

The tab for the party:$745 per reporter.

But in fact, the leading theory is incompetence:

One campaign aide, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the bills were not artificially inflated, but rather the product of a generally mismanaged campaign. The aide said the advance team—which was tasked with arranging meals and accommodations for the press—failed to communicate with other elements of the campaign, and consistently spent more money than necessary.

Indeed, reporters on the trail grew accustomed to having five or six catered meals offered to them every day, with long tables full of food awaiting them at each campaign stop. The meals often went untouched, and were sometimes consumed by campaign staff. It remains unclear whether those aides shouldered some of the costs of the meals.

Complaints early on in the routine of massively over-billing news outlets weren't acted on by the senior campaign officials who received them. And now, more than a month after Romney lost badly, whatever's left of his campaign is going to have to deal with requests to have every single charge over $200 explained in detail. That, my friends, is the campaign of Mitt Romney, turnaround expert, cost-cutter, efficient businessman.

Please, Republicans, tell me more about how we need an MBA president, a successful businessman to cute waste and manage government efficiently.
gamule

Toccoa, GA

#882 Dec 20, 2012
South68 wrote:
What the rich pay in taxes far exceeds what the poor and middle class pay, proportionately. My motto: I support the needy, not the lazy.
obama supports the lazy and the greedy.Greedy being big government

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local EMC reduces rate 19 min Curious 20
floridiots are wierd Aug 30 Timmy_ 26
galaxy bowling center Aug 30 haha 73
Danny Henson Aug 30 Curious 10
Cracker barrel Aug 29 No CB in Murphy 5
What did Lamar Paris spend SPLOST 3 Funds on? Aug 29 dumber than dirt 20
UCBI favoritism for Bank Buddies? (Mar '12) Aug 29 KKKKK 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages