Next Last
Know it All

Talmo, GA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Who know the story on this? Gotta know!
what

Cornelia, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
are you asking are or you saying she did?
Anonymous

Waunakee, WI

#3 Jul 23, 2010
what wrote:
are you asking are or you saying she did?
What?

Please put more info..
what

Cornelia, GA

#4 Jul 23, 2010
I have no idea, I was asking the poster if they knew or if they were asking if it was true. I do not know anything about this, maybe the poster can enlighten us.
well

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2010
This is not true. Some jealous freak is bored!
Probably wanted her job or life and did not get it or could not get it.
I wonder how the car auction is doing?
auto dealer

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2010
well wrote:
This is not true. Some jealous freak is bored!
Probably wanted her job or life and did not get it or could not get it.
I wonder how the car auction is doing?
Who would want her life, and what has the car auction got to do with this topic.
oh no

Jefferson, GA

#8 Jul 24, 2010
what wrote:
I have no idea, I was asking the poster if they knew or if they were asking if it was true. I do not know anything about this, maybe the poster can enlighten us.
Tell me it ain't so. First the rec department, then the bank, now the tax money. It can't be so can it. Is there an investigation going on. What is this world coming too. Were these church going people? So many questions, who has got the answers. Where's Richard Belcher when you need him.
boodoodle

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2010
Is this the same female that was being discussed earlier? That she is the sister of the bank employee that stole money ???

Why aren't these criminal acts not in the news? Who's keeping all this a secret?

What are newspapers for these days ????? I can bet if a common criminal robbed a bank or stole tax money it would be in the news bigtime.
Freedom

Murphy, NC

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Passing judgment again, I reluctantly join the poke's opinion of you.
boodoodle

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2010
Freedom wrote:
Passing judgment again, I reluctantly join the poke's opinion of you.
If passing judgement against a criminal is bad, them I'm way bad.
what about this

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2010
I feel sorry for you. You must have some really bad qualities and feel covering your own up by talking bad about things you don't even know makes you feel good. Very sad indeed.

“No news is good news!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Now Boodoodle I am with you on this one. I think it all centers around a person knowing the right way to get everything diverted away from them. I know for a fact money (power) is what prevents stories coming out. I am working overtime trying to get the media to pursue an incident in early July. They are going to get tired of me but I am reminding them of it twice a week. Hound ole' Belcher until he gets on it!
boodoodle wrote:
Why aren't these criminal acts not in the news? Who's keeping all this a secret?
What are newspapers for these days ????? I can bet if a common criminal robbed a bank or stole tax money it would be in the news bigtime.
hmmm

Cornelia, GA

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Maybe, just maybe, it is not in the news because it might not be true? Ever think about that? duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr.
boodoodle wrote:
Is this the same female that was being discussed earlier? That she is the sister of the bank employee that stole money ???

“No news is good news!”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 24, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, it is not in the news because it might not be true? Ever think about that? duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr.<quot ed text>
Oh it has been in some news but not all like if it was you or I! And it is true. DUH!
Lets go to the source

Cornelia, GA

#16 Jul 24, 2010
Joy Griggs were you fired for stealing money?
some facts

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2010
what about this wrote:
I feel sorry for you. You must have some really bad qualities and feel covering your own up by talking bad about things you don't even know makes you feel good. Very sad indeed.
go back to doing whatever it is you normally do. you have been on here all day making snide statements under that name and also the name "well". you have no room to judge anyone here because ive seen you on this site being ugly just as much as anyone else.
Freedom

Murphy, NC

#18 Jul 24, 2010
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
If passing judgement against a criminal is bad, them I'm way bad.
I am not saying being judgemental of others is criminal but it is wrong when you are doing it on a public forum like a coward anonymously, with no real facts. Its also funny that some of these posters post a lot on religion claiming to be Christians. I do not mind being judgmental but it is of these hypocrites anon judging of anon people no harm no foul.
boodoodle

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2010
Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>Oh it has been in some news but not all like if it was you or I! And it is true. DUH!
Laurel, what news source ???

“No news is good news!”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 24, 2010
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Laurel, what news source ???
Sorry Boodoodle, I was referring to something other than this forum about seeing them to bring it forward. I was not referring to Ms. Gragg.
when

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Jul 24, 2010
She has not worked in the tag office for a while, what are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Blairsville need? 4 hr The Mountains Noise 189
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... Wed Wow u are dumb 56
Ignorant trash pet owners. Wed F You 2
Sex toys Wed Fat Bastardson 23
NGTC Bully Facilitator Wed Clint 2
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Tue WilBeHerd 9
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) Dec 5 Female Neighbor 229

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance