Robie Colwell Weaver
Curious

Troy, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2012
do yo know her? who is she married to and what does he do for a living and is she related to Tax Commissioner in Fannin County Brenda Weaver, what kind of attorney is she?
curioser

Toccoa, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2012
She is a dang good woman with a good reputation around this town. I think she does mostly disability cases where she gives her all to help the ones who deserve it. She helped a very close family member as well as a close friend of mine and I know of several others. Don't know about the family connections, that's their business and not mine.
tax payer

Jefferson, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
do yo know her? who is she married to and what does he do for a living and is she related to Tax Commissioner in Fannin County Brenda Weaver, what kind of attorney is she?
who f--ing cares you dip shit
Susan

Jefferson, GA

#4 Mar 11, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>who f--ing cares you dip shit
That's seriously uncalled for.
My Two Senses

Jefferson, GA

#5 Mar 12, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>who f--ing cares you dip shit
I think it matters if one is considering a lawsuit where your lawyer is related to, or a friend of, a defendant.
yeppers

Troy, MO

#6 Mar 13, 2012
I think no one must know her family history or trust me it would be on here
Robbie Defender

Jonesboro, GA

#7 Mar 16, 2012
Robbie Colwell Weaver is a wonderful woman with a huge heart. She is married to a pharmacist Mark Weaver. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet in Blairsville!
need to know

Troy, MO

#8 Mar 16, 2012
is she a good lawyer
iagree

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Excellent lawyer and person!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 16, 2012
yeppers wrote:
I think no one must know her family history or trust me it would be on here
I know her family history and there is nothing to tell except that her daddy was a pretty good man and her mother worked for the school system as a visting teacher which was a good word for if you layed out of school she came to see you parents. She later was mayor of Blairsville. Like I say there is nothing bad to tell they were good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This can't be true. 1 hr Karma rocks 4
where did all the money go????? 2 hr EmcEmployees 11
Bear in Food City 7 hr Mavis in Blairsville 4
Cheaters (Jul '15) 8 hr Shiney 26
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 13 hr Ed Anger 376
Another pet peeve ..... (Aug '10) Thu JosePandy 95
Our towns food is terrible Thu MOD A RAT OR 53
Union Hospital Authority Board should resign Thu MOD A RAT OR 141
More from around the web

Personal Finance