First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Set to open this Thur 8/8 according to Blue Ridge Topix. Hwy 60 and 515 next to Marathon Gas
jme

Jefferson, GA

#2 Aug 4, 2013
I miss their strawberry-filled donuts. Wish they would bring them back and get rid of some of that other crap.
Vern

AOL

#3 Aug 5, 2013
I was at the DD in Ellijay last week. Guy there said this one on 515 might be delayed a couple more weeks, probably won't open 8/8.
Yummy

Murphy, NC

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Please hurry!!!
Traveler

Cleveland, GA

#5 Aug 6, 2013
I wonder if they'll cook them there or if they're prepared somewhere else and just trucked in? I miss Krispy Kreme HOT NOW!
SPLOST VOTE YES

Sycamore, GA

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Traveler wrote:
I wonder if they'll cook them there or if they're prepared somewhere else and just trucked in? I miss Krispy Kreme HOT NOW!
Most places are doing that, now, and the quality of the donuts suck. I stopped in Ellijay and the donuts were horrid. Nothing like they are when they are cooked on premises.
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Aug 6, 2013
SPLOST VOTE YES wrote:
<quoted text>
Most places are doing that, now, and the quality of the donuts suck. I stopped in Ellijay and the donuts were horrid. Nothing like they are when they are cooked on premises.
Thr donuts at the Ellijay location are made there. I agree they are not real good.
froggy

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Aug 6, 2013
I got some yesterday and the coffee & donuts were great.
Fud

Carnesville, GA

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Just what the wide loads in the area need more junk food.
Good one

Murphy, NC

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Dunk-it Baby.
uct

Morganton, GA

#11 Aug 11, 2013
It is open. Had a coffee and 2 donuts after Church. They were just made and great. Back on my diet Tomorrow.
froggy

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 11, 2013
In my travels I have seen Dunkin Donut/ Baskin/Robbins combo stores. Now what could be better than that?
LOL

Blairsville, GA

#13 Aug 13, 2013
Hey FUD I am a trim 135 and can eat a truckload, stop worrying about everybody else, get off of Topix and go walk, lard a$$.
Yummy

Murphy, NC

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Only thing better is Krispy Cream,
Fud

Clarkesville, GA

#15 Aug 22, 2013
LOL wrote:
Hey FUD I am a trim 135 and can eat a truckload, stop worrying about everybody else, get off of Topix and go walk, lard a$$.
Just grab another bag of junk food and go back to your parents basement another movie will start shortly.
My parents basement

Fayetteville, GA

#16 Aug 31, 2013
Fud wrote:
<quoted text>
Just grab another bag of junk food and go back to your parents basement another movie will start shortly.
Is nice and cozy.
Just Mike

Jefferson, GA

#17 Aug 31, 2013
My parents basement wrote:
<quoted text>Is nice and cozy.
What a LOSER! You posts are NOT funny... just stupid, worthless, boring and immature. Get a LIFE... or a sammich, or whatever.
Looks like I

Fayetteville, GA

#18 Sep 2, 2013
Just Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What a LOSER! You posts are NOT funny... just stupid, worthless, boring and immature. Get a LIFE... or a sammich, or whatever.
pissed you off. Score!
Yuk Yuk

Maysville, GA

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Was just saying the cop to donuts ratio was way off around here. With such an impressive battalion of crime smashing warriors we really needed this sooner.
In the Know

Commerce, GA

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Krispy Kreme are still the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Mayor of blairsville ga 2 hr safe 10
BOTULISM Dented cans, leaking cans expired cans 2 hr safe 4
Agent Orange 2 hr SAFE 4
Rib Country Waitress 3 hr Party time 66
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 4 hr The Mountains Noise 116
Dumpy, rundown trailer GONE ! 8 hr Two men and a truck 10
Wiggers Sat ivy log leonard 4

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages