Young Harris College Sex Law suit?
Another View

Jefferson, GA

#62 May 5, 2013
True wrote:
I like what MV says but he never shows.
<quoted text>
I think MV shows up all the time here on Topix. It is funny how many people get upset. Always the same crowd. I like what he is doing and hope he continues to stir things up.
Oh Boy

Dawsonville, GA

#63 May 6, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like it is a lawsuit filed in Federal Court. I think that hardly qualifies as rumor. Where did you get your law degree - a cracherjacks box?
I personally liked some of the quotes in the lawsuit about Cathy Cox.
" Concerned about the hazing and the lack of action from YHC to discipline the students and staff members involved, Burch’s father had a phone conversation with YHC President, Cathy Cox, around Easter 2012. Mr. Burch expressed his dissatisfaction with the hazing and with YHC’s response to it. In response, President Cox stated,“these things happen,” and was very dismissive of the entire situation."
Here's another one about Cox, that worthless political hack, and college president that sits on the UCBI Board.
"At this meeting, Ms. Crapanzano directly challenged Cox’s comments
regarding the evidence of a YHC staff member’s involvement. In response, Cox threatened Ms. Crapanzano, suggesting that she and Crapanzano should “step outside and fight.”
What do you think, maybe Cathy Cox can hire you to sue me? Although - in the legal complaint they say they have audio recordings of her meetings. Maybe she'll be busy just trying to hold onto her job.
You know, I am thinking that some little "Paragraph Features" in my coming newspaper could involve poking fun at Worthless College Presidents, and maybe even washed up hack lawyers that post like cowardly dogs - anonymously.
BIG BOY or BIG MOUTH.? Not big enough to use his real name, that is for sure.
Peace,
- david hopkins
aka The Mountains Voice
* For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
There are two pending Federal discrimination complaints filed with the Office of Civil rights that are about to come down hard on YHC. They will be naming several as an individuals including Cox along with the college in the lawsuit that will follow.
lawyer

Dawsonville, GA

#64 May 6, 2013
Oh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>There are two pending Federal discrimination complaints filed with the Office of Civil rights that are about to come down hard on YHC. They will be naming several as an individuals including Cox along with the college in the lawsuit that will follow.
'Discrimination Complaints'.........that changes everything. This case is now one notch above littering without a license. And I'm sure the complaint lawyer will name every deep pocket he can find. He has nothing to lose. This would be a good case for 'loser pay'.
broom

Dawsonville, GA

#65 May 6, 2013
obviously wrote:
<quoted text>
There is and has been a bizarre culture on that campus for many years. Obviously you don't really know what you're talking about.
You like so many measure the "good" by only the tangibles, what you don't see is the damage that has been done to so many.
I guess a lot gets swept under the rug.
My time

United States

#66 May 6, 2013
lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
'Discrimination Complaints'.........that changes everything. This case is now one notch above littering without a license. And I'm sure the complaint lawyer will name every deep pocket he can find. He has nothing to lose. This would be a good case for 'loser pay'.
Oh contraire my litigious friend. Discrimination is a serious problem for those who understand the rules of the game. Damages are only the tip of that iceberg.
Abu Ghraib

Dawsonville, GA

#67 May 6, 2013
It kind of sounds like two newspaper teachers planted one of the students from their class into pledge week as a mole, in order to get a good story. It blew up in the teachers faces.

I hope we can all still see the humor in this, oh the humanity:

"Forcing female pledges to take part in a 'panty run,' in which they are required to run across campus in their underwear as other students, including male students, look on;

"Forcing female pledges to sit unclothed on running washing machines while members of the sorority use a permanent marker to mark areas of their bodies that jiggle;

Funny

Jefferson, GA

#68 May 7, 2013
Another View wrote:
<quoted text>
I think MV shows up all the time here on Topix. It is funny how many people get upset. Always the same crowd. I like what he is doing and hope he continues to stir things up.
Funny, the way some hurl insults rather than argue points with the man. Shouting someone down and attempting to marginalize them is the work of the intellectually lazy and the incompetent.

Since: Jul 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#69 May 7, 2013
How times have changed. Back in the 60's it was damn near impossible to get laid at YH college. Believe me I tried. Did succeed though. Married her and divorced 12 years later. Damn, I wish I was a young buck again in college
citizen

Aurora, OH

#70 May 7, 2013
ivy log leonard wrote:
How times have changed. Back in the 60's it was damn near impossible to get laid at YH college. Believe me I tried. Did succeed though. Married her and divorced 12 years later. Damn, I wish I was a young buck again in college
me to maybe you could learn to spell

Since: Jul 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#72 May 7, 2013
Folks. What do you want? Good grammar or good taste.
Welfare Sponge

Canton, GA

#73 May 8, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like it is a lawsuit filed in Federal Court. I think that hardly qualifies as rumor. Where did you get your law degree - a cracherjacks box?
I personally liked some of the quotes in the lawsuit about Cathy Cox.
" Concerned about the hazing and the lack of action from YHC to discipline the students and staff members involved, Burch’s father had a phone conversation with YHC President, Cathy Cox, around Easter 2012. Mr. Burch expressed his dissatisfaction with the hazing and with YHC’s response to it. In response, President Cox stated,“these things happen,” and was very dismissive of the entire situation."
Here's another one about Cox, that worthless political hack, and college president that sits on the UCBI Board.
"At this meeting, Ms. Crapanzano directly challenged Cox’s comments
regarding the evidence of a YHC staff member’s involvement. In response, Cox threatened Ms. Crapanzano, suggesting that she and Crapanzano should “step outside and fight.”
What do you think, maybe Cathy Cox can hire you to sue me? Although - in the legal complaint they say they have audio recordings of her meetings. Maybe she'll be busy just trying to hold onto her job.
You know, I am thinking that some little "Paragraph Features" in my coming newspaper could involve poking fun at Worthless College Presidents, and maybe even washed up hack lawyers that post like cowardly dogs - anonymously.
BIG BOY or BIG MOUTH.? Not big enough to use his real name, that is for sure.
Peace,
- david hopkins
aka The Mountains Voice
* For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
Off the meds? And as for your paper.....be sure it is recycleable.....we need another source for toilet paper besides cutting down living trees. Thanks.
counting the times

Dahlonega, GA

#75 May 8, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else find it ironic that Little Boy David all of the sudden went silent on this issue? I'd have to speculate that he got treated to a little attitude adjustment from Cox or the college's lawyer. Little Boy Daved seems to be a big talker until someone stands up to him.
How many times have you said that and then he shows back up and you start crying and cussing again. There's a reason you are obsessed with MV.
Justice

Canton, GA

#77 May 8, 2013
counting the times wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you said that and then he shows back up and you start crying and cussing again. There's a reason you are obsessed with MV.
Who's obsessed? You are the one "counting the times." Are you poor Davies keeper or you guys just on the same team?
Laughing at U

Alto, GA

#78 May 10, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else find it ironic that I stalk David all of the time? I'd have to confess that I have a serious man-crush on him and the college's lawyer.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Laughing at U

Alto, GA

#79 May 10, 2013
counting the times wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else find it ironic that I stalk David all of the time? I'd have to confess that I have a serious man-crush on him and the college's lawyer. Ha ha ha.. good one. I can say that I've cried over the guy. I just see the irony in this. By the way, can't you get me a date with him?
Laughing at U

Jefferson, GA

#81 May 10, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I belong in the Georgia State Hospital for the Mentally Insane located in Milledgeville. Why, yes I do. I didn't know they let the wards have internet service. Reckon they will let me continue with my foolishness?
Yup, that's what I meant.
Laughing at U

Jefferson, GA

#82 May 10, 2013
So, if I post to myself and I call myself Laughing at U; am I laughing at me? Which one?
Laughing at U

Jefferson, GA

#84 May 10, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if there were two of you, you'd be too dumb to know what's going on.
C'mon where's our sense of humor? What do you mean?

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#85 May 10, 2013
Welfare Sponge wrote:
<quoted text>
Off the meds? And as for your paper.....be sure it is recycleable.....we need another source for toilet paper besides cutting down living trees. Thanks.
He wrote somewhere that his wife was expecting or delivering soon. I don't know if he was talking about having another kid or what. My guess is a kid.

But, she might deliver pizza. Oh, wait, aren't they on the dole?
YHC

Blairsville, GA

#86 Jun 23, 2013
whatever happened w/ this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Status of Mr. Akins 12 hr Curious 4
What did Lamar Paris spend SPLOST 3 Funds on? 12 hr truth 18
Highland Falls 14 hr Timmys Friend 19
Cracker barrel 15 hr No cracker barrel 3
Towns County Sheriff 17 hr doug 30
floridiots are wierd 18 hr Timmy_ 24
UCBI favoritism for Bank Buddies? (Mar '12) 20 hr Conway 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages