Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#25 May 2, 2013
Boo Hoo wrote:
All you have to do is mention lawsuit and MV comes running. So predictable.
Little Davey is just afraid he's missing out some potential lawsuit money.
Whamo

Dawsonville, GA

#33 May 3, 2013
Look in the Jezebel link wrote:
oops wrong paragraph:
"What do you think, maybe Cathy Cox can hire you to sue me? Although - in the legal complaint they say they have audio recordings of her meetings. Maybe she'll be busy just trying to hold onto her job. "
This is the one I wanted to reply to.
She is tied in with Lamar and the whole nine yards . They call in favors for one another .
time to go

Braselton, GA

#39 May 3, 2013
Whamo wrote:
<quoted text>She is tied in with Lamar and the whole nine yards . They call in favors for one another .
tied to the whole good ole' boy bunch, would be great for another one to bit the dust
time to go

Braselton, GA

#40 May 3, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of what problem? The sorority was punished for breaking the college's non-hazing rules and put on probation for a year. The college investigated and decided there was not enough evidence to punish individuals. It's not like they ignored this hazing incident. Stop stirring the pot, Little Boy Davey, you keep floating to the top just like a turd.
funny how you are always here to defend the crooks of this town.

it's people like you that are the problem and not the solution.
just walk away

Dawsonville, GA

#41 May 3, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>

After nearly a week of hazing, Burch decided she did not want to join the sorority after all.
Late bloomer. I have personally been through much....much worse than anything discussed in the article. This was all elective on her part. Good thing she wasn't trying to join Skull-n-Bones.
Laughing at U

Twinsburg, OH

#42 May 3, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
YHC graduation is tomorrow, I regret that I was never bright enough to attend, but I loves me some hazing.
So come on up and start getting hazed if you can make it. Several past posts have suggested that I have many DUIs and that I may not have a drivers license. Might be true.
Or maybe I can just stay on Topix all day talking smack. Yeah, I'd say that's what I'll do.
That's what I meant.
The Facts Jack

Blairsville, GA

#43 May 3, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
YHC graduation is tomorrow, why don't you stop by and start a petition drive yourself, kind of like the way you did at UCBI's annual meeting - oops, you were too much of a coward to actually show up there, weren't you?
But you sure talked a lot of smack on Topix about it, didn't you? How are those efforts to take down UCBI going? Not so well, it would seem. The Mountain must have been lying when it talked to you.
So come on up and start getting signatures on that petition if you can make it, or are you able to drive up here and actually get off the computer? Several past posts have suggested that you have many DUIs and that you may not have a drivers license. Is that true? We'd like to know the truth. If that's the case, maybe the ACOG lady can come and get you.
Or maybe you can just stay on Topix all day talking smack. Yeah, I'd say that's what you'll do.
Ba haha ha ha!!! I'm LMFAO!!! U pegged little david just right!!! All talk and no action!! He probably blew his top!! Funny sh#t!!!!!!!!
Welfare

Alpharetta, GA

#44 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Awesome Link!!
Everyone should listen to that tape. Really shows what an arrogant, piece of crap Cathy Cox is. Cathy Cox, the board member at United Community Bank (UCBI).
My favorite line in the whole tape, is the last sentence where Cathy "the arrogant Bi+ch" Cox says, "if we did that we'd be up to our eyeballs in lawsuits."
Well - looks like you got one now don't ya?
Everyone should isten to the recording. Here is the link again -
https://soundcloud.com/meherjezebel/cathy-cox...
AWESOME JOB GETTING THAT OUT ON THE INTERNET! I think the next step might be to do a mass email to school alumni, students, parents and especially the Methodist Conference Leaders - linking to the lawsuit, and to the audio..
If it's me, and it is my kid there and the head of the school takes this flippant, arrogant piece of shi+ approach that Ms Cox does - then I am wanting her fired.
Listen - if the Methodists want their name associated with this college, and supports the actions and words of Cathy Cox, who is clearly trying to sweep these allegations under the rug - then by God I think it needs to be pinned to their chest.
This Cathy Cox woman needs to go - and this school's fraternity system needs a bit of cleaning up. I hope these people suing the school take it to the cleaners.
Here's the link to the lawsuit again - READ IT! These are the allegations. NOT Rumors, but facts that a young lady, a student at the college, and 2 faculty members feel so strongly about, that they SUED in federal court - filed in March.
http://jamesradford.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* no peace to the wicked
You are nothing but a welfare punk. Ms. Cox has given countless years as a public servant in the great state of Georgia and is a fine person whom you have never had the privilege of knowing. Nevertheless, you feel compelled to judge her. Your hatred toward productive citizens is so predictable and telling. Let's exam your contributions to society. Okay, that didn't last long - a big zero. Seriously, tets on a boar are more useful than you. It's amazing the crap that the under/unemployed spew toward those that are productive. Are you posting from your free Obama phone you leech?
Gumlog Garbage

Dawsonville, GA

#45 May 3, 2013
I think some of these same people are posting here now

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hiawassee-ga/...
Welfare

Alpharetta, GA

#47 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I've read Ms Cox statements. Heard her speaking behind closed doors when she thought no one was listening. Seen the fruit of her actions. She doesn't belong in her current position. She is a disgrace in my opinion.
PS... holding public office in this state, or this country, is hardly a testimony of character. Ask most voters.
PPS... I didn't catch your name. Oh, right. You didn't give it, because you don't have enough legitimacy to stand publicly behind your statements.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
Are you really talking about character? Again , what have you done to contribute to society? Zip! Your rants on Topix are of no value or contribution.
prolife

Dawsonville, GA

#50 May 3, 2013
Welfare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a welfare punk. Ms. Cox has given countless years as a public servant in the great state of Georgia and is a fine person whom you have never had the privilege of knowing. Nevertheless, you feel compelled to judge her. Your hatred toward productive citizens is so predictable and telling. Let's exam your contributions to society. Okay, that didn't last long - a big zero. Seriously, tets on a boar are more useful than you. It's amazing the crap that the under/unemployed spew toward those that are productive. Are you posting from your free Obama phone you leech?
Funniest comment I've ever read on TOPIX. You summed up perfectly.
Ignore the ass

Gainesville, GA

#51 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I've read Ms Cox statements. Heard her speaking behind closed doors when she thought no one was listening. Seen the fruit of her actions. She doesn't belong in her current position. She is a disgrace in my opinion.
PS... holding public office in this state, or this country, is hardly a testimony of character. Ask most voters.
PPS... I didn't catch your name. Oh, right. You didn't give it, because you don't have enough legitimacy to stand publicly behind your statements.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
This piece of crap is just that! He tries to get someone to call him a name, then he threatens to sue, asking forca settlement!
obviously

Jefferson, GA

#52 May 3, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few people care what your opinion is. Oh, maybe a handful of nuts like the ACOG rejects, but only a handful on Topix. But, hey, even Jim Jones had followers, didn't he?
I don't know Cox personally, but I have seen the many positive improvements she has made at the college and firsthand know that institution has the shaped the lives of many students in very positive ways. Sure, some hazing might have been happening on campus, but the college has a policy against it. The offending sorority was kicked off campus for a year. I listened to the recording myself and Cox admits improvements could be made. Get over it and get a life.
There is and has been a bizarre culture on that campus for many years. Obviously you don't really know what you're talking about.
You like so many measure the "good" by only the tangibles, what you don't see is the damage that has been done to so many.
Laughing at U

Jefferson, GA

#53 May 3, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm part of the problem. The sorority was slapped on the wrist , wink-wink, for breaking the college's non-hazing rules and put on double secret probation for a year. The college pretended to investigate and decided to go into damage control- "hey that happened a long time ago, there's nothing to see here, move along". They ignored this hazing incident and stonewalled hoping it would go away, but it like myself keep floating to the top just like a turd.
That's what I meant.
Welfare

Jefferson, GA

#54 May 3, 2013
Welfare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nothing but a welfare punk. Ms. Cox has been enriched as a public "servant" by tax payers of the great state of Georgia. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to judge you. My hatred toward productive citizens is so predictable and telling. Let's exam my contributions to society. Okay, that didn't last long - a big zero. Seriously, teats on a boar are more useful than I. It's amazing that you, the great unwashed could ever appreciate what we, the intelligentsia do to those that are productive. I am, of course posting from my free Obama phone.
That's better, back on my meds.
Nail on the Head

Blairsville, GA

#55 May 4, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
Oh, by the way, I'll be attending YHC's graduation tomorrow... I'm sure I'll see you standing outside asking people to sign a petition to remove Cox as president of the college.
No, come to think of it, you won't be there doing that because you're too much of a coward to show up. All talk and no action, that's what you are. Just like all the talk about UCBI and their stockholder's meeting. The Mountains Voice, King of the Blowhards.
He'll never show up. You hit the nail on the head about this little guy.
time to go

Twinsburg, OH

#57 May 4, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite correct, he did not show up at graduation today. The Mountains Voice did wasn't anywhere close to Young Harris College today getting signatures to remove the college president Cathy Cox. But he sure did run his mouth about it here on Topix about how that should be done.
Just goes to show you that he's just full bullish*t and is not committed to doing the things he rails on and on about. Kind of like how much he's bad mouthed Union Community Bank, yet never showed up and picketed outside their stockholders meeting.
Just like a hot air balloon - all hot air, no substance.
Bet you were out there seeing whose a$$ you could kiss...
True

Maysville, GA

#59 May 4, 2013
I like what MV says but he never shows.
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite correct, he did not show up at graduation today. The Mountains Voice did wasn't anywhere close to Young Harris College today getting signatures to remove the college president Cathy Cox. But he sure did run his mouth about it here on Topix about how that should be done.
Just goes to show you that he's just full bullish*t and is not committed to doing the things he rails on and on about. Kind of like how much he's bad mouthed Union Community Bank, yet never showed up and picketed outside their stockholders meeting.
Just like a hot air balloon - all hot air, no substance.
not a v

Dawsonville, GA

#60 May 4, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you were wrong. But thanks for the typical response from an internet nut case. So very typical. Or maybe I'm really Lamar, right? How pathetic.
LMBO.
not a v

Dawsonville, GA

#61 May 4, 2013
True wrote:
I like what MV says but he never shows.
<quoted text>
You like what he says?
But he never shows up?

Why do you like what he says?
He's full of shit and hot air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to ban hunting (Oct '12) 6 hr Chainsaw Five 15
Hillybillys han Floridians 7 hr Chainsaw Five 22
What do you buy a Floridiot for Christmas? 7 hr Chainsaw Five 15
Loonie Liberals 9 hr Hobbs 69
New Blairsville Restaurants 18 hr Burger Boy 23
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. Dec 15 Slowpoks Boy 101
Blue Ridge EMC (Dec '11) Dec 15 Some Public Infor... 78

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match