Linda

High Springs, FL

#1 May 10, 2013
What do you recommend for campgrounds in Blairsville, GA. We've been to Trackrock and would like to stay somewhere else. We would like to stay closer to town. Any suggestions? Like to stay in a nice, clean and safe campground.
Realist

Melbourne, FL

#2 May 10, 2013
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/Georgia/...
Mountain View RV Resort info is provided above including some comments. Resort is about 4 miles from Blairsville and is easy to get to.
who?

Dawsonville, GA

#3 May 12, 2013
Lake Nottely Rv park
Janie

Toccoa, GA

#4 May 12, 2013
Linda wrote:
What do you recommend for campgrounds in Blairsville, GA. We've been to Trackrock and would like to stay somewhere else. We would like to stay closer to town. Any suggestions? Like to stay in a nice, clean and safe campground.
You are welcome to stay in Timmy's back yard. He loves people from Florida and will make sure you have a great time while camping there.
camper

Dawsonville, GA

#5 May 12, 2013
Linda wrote:
Rivers Edge RV Park. Prettiest campground in the entire county. Some campsites for rent. Look on their web page for their contact info.
u pay u use

Alto, GA

#6 May 12, 2013
Linda wrote:
Stay at the Union County Courthouse. Large spacious parking lot, great view of a golf course with creek, golf carts with GPS, federal grant upscale landscaping, farmer's market close by, 5 star 'grill' overlooking golf course and Lamar's corner office.
UC Person

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 22, 2013
Vogel State Park on Hwy 129 south. Also, it's close to Sunrise Grocery.
Campin Nut

Covington, GA

#8 May 22, 2013
I can tell you one to stay away from,that's Nottely River Campground.Some years back my girlfriend and I had booked a site at this campground,unaware of what it even looked like.Upon arrival we were thrown back by the horror of this place.We tried to get our money back but they told us flat out,"no you can't have a refund".We drove back to Vogel but they were booked up but they told us about Trackrock.We loved the place and its nice setting,camped there for about 4 years.

If you don't need electricity,Desoto Falls is a nice dispersed campground.There are hand pump water stations and a shower house(shower house has outside stalls)and chemical flushed toilets.
Liver tea

Powder Springs, GA

#9 May 23, 2013
Miss cedar mountain ....
lady slipper

Perry, GA

#10 May 24, 2013
Liver tea wrote:
Miss cedar mountain ....
Me too. Maybe it will reopen someday. Mr. Nix was a hoot. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Aggie23 56,708
Dash Cams, You need them!!!! 14 min escapetc 6
Steve's Buffet is BACK 40 min Zeke 4
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 2 hr Donnie 26
Science Against Evolution - Very Interesting 2 hr Truth or NOT 1
Outlet Mall coming to Blairsville ? 4 hr cartersmate35 54
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr tammy101 2,072
Steve's Steakhouse 14 hr Just sayin 184

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Jobs

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]