kristi cornwell
Concerned

Jefferson, GA

#83 Apr 15, 2010
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone has disrespected the Carringer family .... we're merely discussing the latest incident which we're entitled to. As far as his sister having supposedly been on drugs when she did what she did .... how could she hold down a full time job with the school system if she was on drugs ????
Many people hold down full time jobs and continue to use. I am stating facts not hearsay. The pointe is The carringers are good people. Do you not think the Carringer family reading things that some people are saying about their children and the possibility that it is genetic and so on and so is direspectful? I do and in some way it is like since Scott and Crystal ared not here for people to release their emotions on it tends to become the families fault in someway. They raised their children in a christian environment and for whatever reason they had problems that no can or will ever understand. They took those problems with them, only to leave us all with the question WHY. For those of you out there that do have compassion for the Carringer family Thank You!! For those of you that dont. Well be careful how you judge others as someday you will be the one being judged.
yep

Commerce, GA

#84 Apr 15, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people hold down full time jobs and continue to use. I am stating facts not hearsay. The pointe is The carringers are good people. Do you not think the Carringer family reading things that some people are saying about their children and the possibility that it is genetic and so on and so is direspectful? I do and in some way it is like since Scott and Crystal ared not here for people to release their emotions on it tends to become the families fault in someway. They raised their children in a christian environment and for whatever reason they had problems that no can or will ever understand. They took those problems with them, only to leave us all with the question WHY. For those of you out there that do have compassion for the Carringer family Thank You!! For those of you that dont. Well be careful how you judge others as someday you will be the one being judged.
You're wasting your breath; she is an idiot
Concerned

Jefferson, GA

#85 Apr 15, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your breath; she is an idiot
Thanks Seems like there are a lot of Idiots in this world.
big news

Young Harris, GA

#86 Apr 15, 2010
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew he had a silver Xterra and you knew he acted strange at times and you were not totally surprised that he did what he did to his stepdaughter, then why did you remain silent concerning the possibility that he may have been involved in Kristi's abduction ?????
I would rather err on the side of caution than to remain silent ... if you had spoken up, the trauma his step daughter went through might have been prevented.
On another note, I can't believe all the people that knew he drove a silver Xterra that didn't contact LE .... evil people come in all shapes .... they're called psycopaths or sociopaths and they can fool all of society .... it's their modus operandi.

No, no, no.. I'm not his best friend, or relative. I just knew him like I know lot of other people. I really didn't know what a xterra was 'till all this started. Don't even try to link me with what he did or may have done. If I had a clue about the xterra at that time, I would have gone to the Sheriff then. I was locked in about a guy from Fla. and never gave it much more thought. I was not around Scott Carringer that much. Only after he did what he did to the step daughter, did I put 2 + 2 together.
Blue River

Apache Junction, AZ

#87 Apr 15, 2010
big news, I felt if you had suspected anything you would have reported it. Are we assuming the GBI has put two and two together or has someone reported this to them or UCLE?
Jefferson, GA

#88 Apr 15, 2010
Goes around comes around !!!

We reap what we sew !

I don't know anyone discussed in this topic however I do know Karma is the fuel of life, be careful where you get your daily dose of happiness whether from repeating mean gossip, or fanning the flame... Karma people will come back to bite you in the ass it's never pretty !!!

That's all I'm going to say you have been warned !!
yep

Commerce, GA

#89 Apr 15, 2010
big news wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no.. I'm not his best friend, or relative. I just knew him like I know lot of other people. I really didn't know what a xterra was 'till all this started. Don't even try to link me with what he did or may have done. If I had a clue about the xterra at that time, I would have gone to the Sheriff then. I was locked in about a guy from Fla. and never gave it much more thought. I was not around Scott Carringer that much. Only after he did what he did to the step daughter, did I put 2 + 2 together.
You're wasting your breath with that nut case. We have 2 silver xterra's at our church, maybe I should have called LE on them. She blames everybody for everything. Now take your smacks it was your fault that he tortured the step kid.
yep

Commerce, GA

#90 Apr 15, 2010
Blue River wrote:
big news, I felt if you had suspected anything you would have reported it. Are we assuming the GBI has put two and two together or has someone reported this to them or UCLE?
I think this is all people still talking, last I heard they seem to think there is no link.
Concerned

Jefferson, GA

#91 Apr 15, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is all people still talking, last I heard they seem to think there is no link.
Every posibility is being investigated. His wife is being treated very badly by the FBI. They have questions that she cant answer and I guess its just "Doing their job" but this woman has been thru a lot and they should know that if she had any info she would tell them.
yep

Commerce, GA

#92 Apr 15, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Every posibility is being investigated. His wife is being treated very badly by the FBI. They have questions that she cant answer and I guess its just "Doing their job" but this woman has been thru a lot and they should know that if she had any info she would tell them.
I could not imagine bring her. None of us could imagine our husbands doing this stuff and she could not before this I am sure as well.
yep

Commerce, GA

#93 Apr 15, 2010
*being
Blue River

Glenn, CA

#94 Apr 15, 2010
Thanks Concerned, good to know the possible connection to Kristi is being looked at. The Cornwell family must be on pins and needles.

I have compassion for the entire family. Had not thought about his wife, I guess I thought he was separated/not living in the home with her. This whole thing would be particularly tough for her. I refuse to blame anyone except JSC.
Glenn Adams

Toccoa, GA

#95 Apr 15, 2010
I am going to stand on the sidelines like many others and let the trained Investigators of the FBI/GBI/UCSO, inform us of their conclusions.

If JSC is found to be the Unsub in the Kristi Cornwell abduction, there are many devastated families, friends, and loved ones that have joined the involuntary fraternity of the Missing and Murdered(Over 100,000 Missing & Murdered in the USA). Although closure is not listed in their vocabulary, they will all have to move on with their lives, living in a new normal..

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great Nation, there are those who refuse or are unable to adapt to a civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through life. Fortunately they are the exception rather than the rule. Due to their selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their minds), they resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable..
These psycopathetic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence and causing escalation.
Although, most of these predators have an uncanning ability to shield their motives, their expressionless face, hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their lifeless eyes can not conceal this lie.

The only effective weapon that we all posses, is detection: Be cautious, adhere to personal safety rules, and ‘Trust your Natural Instincts’.

We all have to be on guard 24/7 and look out for each other..

Wolfscratch
big news

Young Harris, GA

#96 Apr 16, 2010
Blue River wrote:
I do know that the GBI, is investigating the possibility that Carringer is involved with Kristi's abduction. I don't know about the FBI, but I'm sure they are quite aware also. I'm sure that Judy,[his wife] is under a lot of scrutiny. I can't imagine she was involved, but how can she live with him for 8 or so years and not know something that might fit in? If she did, she was probably scared to death to come forward, scared of Scott that is..
Concerned

Jefferson, GA

#97 Apr 16, 2010
big news wrote:
<quoted text> I do know that the GBI, is investigating the possibility that Carringer is involved with Kristi's abduction. I don't know about the FBI, but I'm sure they are quite aware also. I'm sure that Judy,[his wife] is under a lot of scrutiny. I can't imagine she was involved, but how can she live with him for 8 or so years and not know something that might fit in? If she did, she was probably scared to death to come forward, scared of Scott that is..
I do not believe that Judy knew of scotts actions. As she has said It was not unusual for him to be gone for days at a time. That was something she was used to Im positive if she thought in any way he was out hurting someone she would not have let it go on.
boodoodle

United States

#98 Apr 16, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that Judy knew of scotts actions. As she has said It was not unusual for him to be gone for days at a time. That was something she was used to Im positive if she thought in any way he was out hurting someone she would not have let it go on.
If my husband stayed gone days at a time, I would definitely have more than suspicions .... I would get answers .... also I wonder if he had not, in the past, sexually abused the stepdaughter ... if not, then why did he choose her over just any female. These kind of things don't just pop up overnight .... there had to have been some actions in the past concerning his perversion(s).
enough

Atlanta, GA

#99 Apr 16, 2010
Was it necessary to use the wife's name, don't you think she has enough to do picking up the pieces he has left for all. Focus on caring for the victims not the offender.... ENOUGH
Question

Young Harris, GA

#100 Apr 16, 2010
Blue River wrote:
Thanks Concerned, good to know the possible connection to Kristi is being looked at. The Cornwell family must be on pins and needles.
I have compassion for the entire family. Had not thought about his wife, I guess I thought he was separated/not living in the home with her. This whole thing would be particularly tough for her. I refuse to blame anyone except JSC.
Surely it wasn't her daughter Scott was arrested and sent to jail for molesting. Surely not!
Concerned

Jefferson, GA

#101 Apr 16, 2010
enough wrote:
Was it necessary to use the wife's name, don't you think she has enough to do picking up the pieces he has left for all. Focus on caring for the victims not the offender.... ENOUGH
I agree but it seems Big News felt it necessary and i believe she really thinks she knows exactly whats going on. If she does not hear it from a reliable source then I belive it is all her opinion. Believe me or not but my info comes from family members.I could actually give an ear full but I am not because if the family wanted yall to know all the details then they would let you know
Terrible

Blairsville, GA

#102 Apr 16, 2010
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely it wasn't her daughter Scott was arrested and sent to jail for molesting. Surely not!
I have never heard that Scott was arrested except for beating up a guy in Murphy. When did this happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Floridiots busted; "evacuees" from Hurricane ... 2 hr Facts 10
Thieves... Liars 9 hr MMAFIGHTER 20
Still proud of your President? 23 hr joke 209
BoonDocks Sat Bruno Tattaglia 6
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) Fri South will NOT ri... 76
Sushi Shack Sep 22 Wimpy 5
Union County teacher arrested Sep 21 Jimmy Olson 43

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance