Adel, GA

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Type in Orly Taitz in a search engine, then go to the website-very interesting
Just Mike

Jefferson, GA

#2 Aug 16, 2013
shoop wrote:
Type in Orly Taitz in a search engine, then go to the website-very interesting
I'll save folks the trouble... she was/is? leading the "birther" movement to have Obama removed.

This was already addressed, and is OLD news. Let it go... waste of time.
shoop

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Aug 18, 2013
Just Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll save folks the trouble... she was/is? leading the "birther" movement to have Obama removed.
This was already addressed, and is OLD news. Let it go... waste of time.
You obviously didn't take a good look at the site.
U R NUTS

Aurora, OH

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Now why would any reasonable person exposed to the past rambling of “Just Mike” actually rely upon his assessment of an issue?

Kinda bold of you Mike to think your opinions are that worthy of superiority to others.

As they say...opinions are like a..h..es, we all have one. And yours isn't any better than others.
Just Mike

Jefferson, GA

#6 Aug 18, 2013
U R NUTS wrote:
Now why would any reasonable person exposed to the past rambling of “Just Mike” actually rely upon his assessment of an issue?

Kinda bold of you Mike to think your opinions are that worthy of superiority to others.

As they say...opinions are like a..h..es, we all have one. And yours isn't any better than others.
Oh grow up, Nuts!! I just complimented you in a different string for NOT being an azz... don't go proving me wrong now!

BTW... why not "enlighten" everyone as to how that DUMB article WASN'T about some birther movement zealot? Yeah... I thought not. Much easier to throw stones from behind the security of your keyboard... contribute, or just shut up.
U R NUTS

Aurora, OH

#7 Aug 19, 2013
Kinda thin skinned I see.

A lesson to be learned... lighten up no need to be so nasty or hateful.

Adults disagree in more agreeable language, and many of us are men or women enought to accept civil discourse.

Just wise up.
Just Mike

Canton, GA

#8 Aug 19, 2013
U R NUTS wrote:
Kinda thin skinned I see.

A lesson to be learned... lighten up no need to be so nasty or hateful.

Adults disagree in more agreeable language, and many of us are men or women enought to accept civil discourse.
Hmmm... lets review for fools with short attention spans. You write:

"Now why would any reasonable person exposed to the past rambling of “Just Mike” actually rely upon his assessment of an issue?

Kinda bold of you Mike to think your opinions are that worthy of superiority to others."

Now THAT was "nasty <or> hateful", not to mention NOT helpful, relevant true and, frankly, something a truly conceited jackazz would respond with. Again... why not impress everyone with YOUR assessment of the article? Or just continue to obfuscate... yup, I thought so.

Grow a "real" pair, Nuts!
U R NUTS

Braselton, GA

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Just Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... lets review for fools with short attention spans. You write:
"Now why would any reasonable person exposed to the past rambling of “Just Mike” actually rely upon his assessment of an issue?
Kinda bold of you Mike to think your opinions are that worthy of superiority to others."
Now THAT was "nasty <or> hateful", not to mention NOT helpful, relevant true and, frankly, something a truly conceited jackazz would respond with. Again... why not impress everyone with YOUR assessment of the article? Or just continue to obfuscate... yup, I thought so.
Grow a "real" pair, Nuts!
No, Mike what that was, was a valid difference of opinion with you and an attitude projected within your postings. Whether helpful, relevant or true, for that matter, would depend strictly upon the views of the various independent reader(s).

I think the conduct of our pennames, probably most accurately reflects our basic and true characters, and so the readers will determine any validity of our opinions of one another, or the issues at hand.

Nevertheless, as to my obfuscating (wow, pretty complex word you’re using there), I choose not to offer an assessment. In that, all sides of the issue have been debated and obviously will not be decided by our courts, and doesn’t appear to serve any useful purpose.

Therefore it isn’t possible for me to have confused, complicated, disguised, or concealed anything in relationship to the issue.

You really should just calm down, think, and get control of you anger.
Just Mike

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Aug 22, 2013
U R NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>No, Mike what that was, was a valid difference of opinion with you and an attitude projected within your postings. Whether helpful, relevant or true, for that matter, would depend strictly upon the views of the various independent reader(s).

I think the conduct of our pennames, probably most accurately reflects our basic and true characters, and so the readers will determine any validity of our opinions of one another, or the issues at hand.

Nevertheless, as to my obfuscating (wow, pretty complex word youÂ’re using there), I choose not to offer an assessment. In that, all sides of the issue have been debated and obviously will not be decided by our courts, and doesnÂ’t appear to serve any useful purpose.

Therefore it isnÂ’t possible for me to have confused, complicated, disguised, or concealed anything in relationship to the issue.

You really should just calm down, think, and get control of you anger.
Ya know, Nuts, I can actually sense when you are off your meds and when you've taken them. I, myself, take MINE nightly before bedtime... so I never forget. You REALLY don't want to see my "anger" issues when I run out. >;-) Of course, you probably think I need double the dose, right?

BTW- I still await your "corrective" assessment of the original article for which you pondered why anyone should trust my critique. You MUST be a politician!!
U R NUTS

Braselton, GA

#11 Aug 22, 2013
Just Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, Nuts, I can actually sense when you are off your meds and when you've taken them. I, myself, take MINE nightly before bedtime... so I never forget. You REALLY don't want to see my "anger" issues when I run out. >;-) Of course, you probably think I need double the dose, right?
BTW- I still await your "corrective" assessment of the original article for which you pondered why anyone should trust my critique. You MUST be a politician!!
Maybe you might re-read my postings. Your comprehension appears to be lacking.

Actually, I questioned your judgment(s) not so much any given assessments or perceived "critique."

And, I made it pretty clear as to the lack of any need to respond regarding the issue.

It appears you are the one unwilling to "Let it go."

I'm not certain what you actually need, however, it's obvious you require help of some sort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump meets his boss, Vladimir Putin 8 hr dgd478 9
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... 9 hr monkeyboy 15
full eclipse 12 hr Dwayne 8
Rib Country Waitress Jul 22 really 115
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) Jul 22 Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Jul 21 Coralou Bramblett 54
Coosa Heights trailer park Jul 19 He said she said 7

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages