Barry SPI

Canton, GA

#1 May 18, 2013
Looking to rent two homes:

First one, for last 5 years I have rented an apartment for two of my employees in Young Harris, lease is up in Dec, so no hurry but will buy out lease I'm in now if, the right house comes along.
Looking for nice house and setting and will pay up to $3000 a month for right place. Not interested in any crap or trailers.
With in 10 miles from Blairsville.

Second one, I have an employee that has rented the same house for six years, he wants a rental with privacy and a garage, this is a dream tenant as he does all the maintenance and never calls the owner, he will go up to 800 a month but if right house is for sale and owner would hold a contract, I will put up the down payment and may even cosign the contract.

If you have some ideas, send to Barry @ SPI P.O Box 1300 Blairsville GA 30514

If a realtor, only send info if you have a property, don't need someone help read want ads.
Have Rental

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
Hi Barrry,

I have something that you may be interested in,
contact me at joetaylorconst@gmail.com

thanks,

Joe
Barry SPI

Canton, GA

#4 May 18, 2013
Sending email in about 5 minutes.
Garden Queen

Blairsville, GA

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Check Zillow.com they even show you a map of where the available homes for rent and sale are located.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow Poem 41 min Sick Man Freud 9
Good Neighbors in Florida 2 hr Cletus in Union C... 6
bbq 2 hr Owl Town Ollie 8
Time To Clean Up Union County 3 hr Barry Obama 338
Roads Need Repaving 3 hr Barry Obama 11
Smoke 5 hr Jims all the way 4
Liberal Campaign against Atricle 5 15 hr Buck 5
Blairsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web