young girl attacked?
question

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2011
My son told me that a Union County High School girl was attacked a couple of days ago. Does anybody know if it is true and if so did they catch the bastard? If not, I hope Norman will atleast do a story if we have a predator on the prow.
really

Williston, SC

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Haven't heard anything about this. Was it a school age girl? When, where, how? What details do you have?
guess

Williston, SC

#3 Oct 18, 2011
this must have been a rumor.
UC Voter

Commerce, GA

#4 Oct 18, 2011
question wrote:
My son told me that a Union County High School girl was attacked a couple of days ago. Does anybody know if it is true and if so did they catch the bastard? If not, I hope Norman will atleast do a story if we have a predator on the prow.
Attacked? Be specific.
Beat up?
Raped?
What?
Where?
Fyi

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2011
I do know it is true. I know she is ok and able to get away. I do not want to disclose the location because it is a school age girl and could reveal her identity. I have heard that although his actions apeared that rape was his motive, he did not succeed. I am just wondering why the word has not got out that we have a crazy on the loose. Many of us have daughters to protect.
Dick and Jane

Jefferson, GA

#6 Oct 18, 2011
Fyi wrote:
I do know it is true. I know she is ok and able to get away. I do not want to disclose the location because it is a school age girl and could reveal her identity. I have heard that although his actions apeared that rape was his motive, he did not succeed. I am just wondering why the word has not got out that we have a crazy on the loose. Many of us have daughters to protect.
If this is true ,then the public should be alerted.The Cornwell case was never proven,just assumptions made.Never proven facts.
gosh

Demorest, GA

#7 Oct 18, 2011
The public really needs to know these things. If my daughter is attacked and I know that others/officials knew of an attacker but didn't diclose details, i'd think it would be grounds for a lawsuit.
concerned

Williston, SC

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Fyi wrote:
Can you at least say if she was at home or at school or in the community when it happened? That doesn't disclose identity but would help other young ladies to be more alert if it was a stranger and it happened away from home. If it was at school and the perpetrator was school aged or older, but hanging out near the school, then the school officials should be aware and alert the parents.
Fyi

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2011
It happened at her house in her yard, conflicting stories, might have happen before sunrise while she was taking out garbage.
concerned

Williston, SC

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Fyi wrote:
It happened at her house in her yard, conflicting stories, might have happen before sunrise while she was taking out garbage.
Then that is very scary and should certainly be something the community is made aware of so that everyone can be on the alert.
Sixth House

Blairsville, GA

#11 Oct 19, 2011
Didn't the attack take place down the Murphy HWY around or about Twiggs' garage?
anejo

Hickory, NC

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Fyi wrote:
Then don't say, FYI....Keep it to yourself so it can happen to someone else, good job!
Fyi

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2011
You idiot, I am the only one on this thread who has given any information. I didn't disclose her name or location because she is a victim and child. What else would you like me to tell you. Talk to LE they should inform the public. Her location is her home, why would anybody put where her home is moron?
anejo

Hickory, NC

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Fyi wrote:
You idiot, I am the only one on this thread who has given any information. I didn't disclose her name or location because she is a victim and child. What else would you like me to tell you. Talk to LE they should inform the public. Her location is her home, why would anybody put where her home is moron?
Are you calling me a moron? Really? Listen up dipshit! You were very vague, almost like throwing out a teaser and gettin' everybody's panties in a wad & upset, WTF do you expect. You could have made the choice to give a GENERAL area, location. No shit, she's a victim, if you did give out her name, someone would have to bash your face in, so read up, for you start calling names....got it?
oh yeah

Canton, GA

#15 Oct 19, 2011
Deaver Road I heard.
Fyi

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2011
I don't know what other information you wanted me to give, the post you replied has on it the only information I know (other then name and address) When I started this thread I did not even know the details. I latered posted. Now you know, keep your family safe because it appears that authorities are not going to alert the public which was my only motive.
Have a good day
U R NUTS

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Oct 27, 2011
Another example of the local Law Enforcement, Public Officials, and New Media (if you can call it that) failing to act in a responsible manner.

The public deserves better.
U R NUTS

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Oct 27, 2011
Correction "News Media"
whattajoker

Jefferson, GA

#19 Oct 27, 2011
FACT: yes it was an attack
FACT: yes it was in the Deaver Rd area
FACT: yes the girl did get away
FACT: yes she is physically ok but no doubt traumatized
FACT: no arrest was made
WHY: no one has snitched who it is to the UCSO yet. Dont you know thats how they get 100% of their info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wake up america ! 9 hr Ed Anger 1
Gays in the school 11 hr Snooper 7
Sentinel Offender Services 13 hr Bobbie 1
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 14 hr America is Doomed 398
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. 14 hr Sharon 2
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 Fri Hillary for priso... 377
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) Thu ladyjetfan 66

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance