who is the new cosmetologist @ Hair G...

who is the new cosmetologist @ Hair Gallery?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

daisy

Hull, GA

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I paid to have my neice's hair done for her birthday. Well......ivgave her the money last week, she went on her way to the appointment (that I made her) a few hours later she called me crying, horrified :( I felt so bad and why she gave her the money for something she was clearly not satisfied I do not know! Well when I asked her who the new hair dresser was she clearly did not know? I thought a business was suppose to make it aware to the public in the newspaper, internet etc. When new cosmetologists are hired? Is the business under new ownership? Someone please help!
brain tart

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
daisy wrote:
I paid to have my neice's hair done for her birthday. Well......ivgave her the money last week, she went on her way to the appointment (that I made her) a few hours later she called me crying, horrified :( I felt so bad and why she gave her the money for something she was clearly not satisfied I do not know! Well when I asked her who the new hair dresser was she clearly did not know? I thought a business was suppose to make it aware to the public in the newspaper, internet etc. When new cosmetologists are hired? Is the business under new ownership? Someone please help!
Just call the business, no brainer.
gossip girl

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Apr 28, 2013
brain tart wrote:
<quoted text> Just call the business, no brainer.
Or when your ulterior motive is simply to start a negative rumor about a business you can post a carefully worded story on Topix. They made sure they named the business, suggested something bad about them, but kept the allegation so vague that they can't be sued. Looks like a setup to me.
UC Voter

Kathleen, GA

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Oh, for God's sake, call Karla and ask her about it. Why post on topix? Idiot. The owner will bend over backwards to make you or her customers happy.

Hair Gallery does my hair and it is fabulous.
UC Voter

Kathleen, GA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
gossip girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when your ulterior motive is simply to start a negative rumor about a business you can post a carefully worded story on Topix. They made sure they named the business, suggested something bad about them, but kept the allegation so vague that they can't be sued. Looks like a setup to me.
Absolutely! The original poster is just stirring the pot.
Horrid people do that to a business.
brain tart

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Apr 28, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
Oh, for God's sake, call Karla and ask her about it. Why post on topix? Idiot. The owner will bend over backwards to make you or her customers happy.
Hair Gallery does my hair and it is fabulous.
Totally agree!!!!
UC resident

Franklin, GA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! The original poster is just stirring the pot.
Horrid people do that to a business.
The lady was just asking a question. I honestly dont blame her for asking. Doesn't mean she's a horrid trouble maker.
Common Sense

Mcdonough, GA

#8 Apr 28, 2013
UC resident wrote:
<quoted text> The lady was just asking a question. I honestly dont blame her for asking. Doesn't mean she's a horrid trouble maker.
This is very inappropriate, immature, trouble making way of asking a question. This is how law suits begin.
just saying

Kathleen, GA

#9 Apr 28, 2013
UC resident wrote:
<quoted text> The lady was just asking a question. I honestly dont blame her for asking. Doesn't mean she's a horrid trouble maker.
Why didn't the person call the owner, instead? Nope. It is easier to bitch and gripe on topix in an attempt to ruin someone's reputation.
I don't think there is someone else working there besides Carla Shumaker and that is what puzzles me. I'll be sure to forward this to Carla to find out what is going on. It is certain if a young woman called from the salon crying and upset, Carla would know who the complainer is.
Carla has a receiptionist who answers the phone and schedules appointments, but I've never seen another hairdresser at Hair Gallery. There are a lot of bitter women in this town and they shouldn't take it out on a God-loving decent person like Carla. She is a good person and owns a well-run salon.
just saying

Kathleen, GA

#10 Apr 28, 2013
daisy wrote:
I just read this, again, and it sounds like it was written by someone who is ten years old.
When do businesses make the public aware of new hairdressers?
The entire comment doesn't make any sense and sounds suspicious.

Carla has run the shop by herself for a long time. The other girls who worked there are long gone. It's been years.
daisy

Franklin, GA

#11 Apr 28, 2013
I was asking a question. I live in Florida 8 mo out of the year. I always use Carla when I am in town. I know for a fact it wasn't her that done my neices hair. Me and my husband absolutly love coming to blairsville. Blairsville has a beautiful forrest and not to mention the view is to die for! Attention Topix user/s I was not putting the owner down! She has always done a fine job. I am just curious of who she hired while we were out of town. I was just thinking it might be necessary to find a new hair dresser. I asked my friends & family (blairsville residents) if they had seen any ads of new ownership in the local newspaper etc. Again, was not cutting the owner down, just curious. Nothing but love blairsville.
gossip girl

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Apr 28, 2013
daisy wrote:
I was asking a question. I live in Florida 8 mo out of the year. I always use Carla when I am in town. I know for a fact it wasn't her that done my neices hair. Me and my husband absolutly love coming to blairsville. Blairsville has a beautiful forrest and not to mention the view is to die for! Attention Topix user/s I was not putting the owner down! She has always done a fine job. I am just curious of who she hired while we were out of town. I was just thinking it might be necessary to find a new hair dresser. I asked my friends & family (blairsville residents) if they had seen any ads of new ownership in the local newspaper etc. Again, was not cutting the owner down, just curious. Nothing but love blairsville.
Sorry, but I will stick to my original theory. This is nothing but pot stirring. And posters comments that it looks like this is being written by a 10 year old - I sure hope not! Any self respecting 10 year old should have better common sense, and be able to write better. That Denise Ballew woman got sued for this sort of thing. That Norman Cooper got sued for this. It seems you just can't fix stupid. Daisy go hide now before they come for you too.
webster

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Apr 28, 2013
daisy wrote:
Sounds like you need to live in Florida twelve months out of the year. Did you get your education in Florida? I bet you made an F in spelling. Just call Karla. She will answer your questions, and she will treat you with respect. Show her the same respect and quit posting nonsense.
Lakehouse Owner

Roswell, GA

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Shave her head you moron! I agree with gossip girl, a passive aggresive swipe at a business. You ought to be ashamed.
prolife

Kathleen, GA

#15 Apr 29, 2013
The original poster, Daisy, has been posting on the topic getting married just because you're pregnant. I seriously doubt there is any truth to what she is writing on this topic. Yes, a passive aggressive swipe, for sure.

Now, Daisy, is googling "passive aggressive."
LOL Do y'all think she'll understand it?
A dolla will do

Marietta, GA

#17 Apr 30, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't the person call the owner, instead? Nope. It is easier to bitch and gripe on topix in an attempt to ruin someone's reputation.
I don't think there is someone else working there besides Carla Shumaker and that is what puzzles me. I'll be sure to forward this to Carla to find out what is going on. It is certain if a young woman called from the salon crying and upset, Carla would know who the complainer is.
Carla has a receiptionist who answers the phone and schedules appointments, but I've never seen another hairdresser at Hair Gallery. There are a lot of bitter women in this town and they shouldn't take it out on a God-loving decent person like Carla. She is a good person and owns a well-run salon.
You are right, there are a LOT of bitter females....let's not confuse them with real women........closet pill poppers, holier than thou bible bangers with a track record of screwing like a rabbit and attacking anybody they can.......I would be miserable if I were them. Carla needs to hold her head up, kick the trash to the curb and realize she is not being judged by a jury of her peers...as inferiors they are not worthy:):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie Jar Restaurant 57 min Flarduh 8
Mickey Cummings = RINO 1 hr Retired Rich Pilot 410
Union County School Board / superintendent 1 hr Retired Rich Pilot 13
Trump brings country to a new low. 8 hr ugly 110
School system secret 8 hr Whaaaa Whaaaa 13
blairsville mcdonalds 15 hr DEAN 1
New building 15 hr Tom 13

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages