George Anderson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dee

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Ole Norm slipped up again!
George came up to visit Liemore and spent all day with him and Norm told us nothing about it. Probably got orders to say nothing, surely Liemore told him?

I bet that was a real BS session deluxe. Poor ole George has been hospitalized ever since. Spending all day with Liemore would make me sick also.

I bet Liemore will be holding his breath for the next couple of weeks-I feel so sorry for him, don’t you?
Must be ACOG

Kathleen, GA

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Who is Anderson?
Okay, ACOG, come out, come out, wherever you are.
Tada

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jul 24, 2011
George Anderson- a Medium physic that teaches anger management.
sport

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Jul 24, 2011
When in Rome do as the Romans do.
NGn

Maysville, GA

#5 Jul 24, 2011
FOX 5 Investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

there might just be a link here.

George is a smart man. If he is involved he will find the truth.
show-time

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2011
Who is George Anderson ?
this may be him

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2011
show-time wrote:
Who is George Anderson ?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/George-Ander...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 24, 2011
Well we might have just hit the big time. It's about time someone paid attention. We will see how Richard Belcher can do a 180. Nothing like the National News to bring out the good and the bad.
The Noid

Jefferson, GA

#9 Jul 24, 2011
A.C.O.G.+ E.G.G.= EGGNOG

You know, stuff that's only useful once a year and then you throw it out.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 24, 2011
The Noid wrote:
A.C.O.G.+ E.G.G.= EGGNOG
You know, stuff that's only useful once a year and then you throw it out.
Didn't learn much did you. Everyone knows I can't spell but that is really bad. What makes you so sure ACOG has anything to do with George Anderson. Could be just one fella that knows how to kick back.
Little Georgia

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2011
We all know she contacted George Anderson. We also know he is smart enough to figure out she is a NUT and her supporters are just discontented individuals.
He won't waste his time with this self serving group. They are all about themselves and hate our community.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 25, 2011
Little Georgia wrote:
We all know she contacted George Anderson. We also know he is smart enough to figure out she is a NUT and her supporters are just discontented individuals.
He won't waste his time with this self serving group. They are all about themselves and hate our community.
Why does everyone assume that ACOG is the only folks who are not happy with the condition of the county? If you read these topics You see many people complaining about the commissioner, the sheriff and the city. The NGN has had something written in to it almost every week about the city. I suspect the same is true of the commissioner. Only a fool would believe that ACOG is the only opposition the current adm. has.
UC Voter

Kathleen, GA

#13 Jul 25, 2011
Little Georgia wrote:
Couldn't agree with you more.
Busy bodies, all of them.
UC Voter

Kathleen, GA

#14 Jul 25, 2011
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Why does everyone assume that ACOG is the only folks who are not happy with the condition of the county? If you read these topics You see many people complaining about the commissioner, the sheriff and the city. The NGN has had something written in to it almost every week about the city. I suspect the same is true of the commissioner. Only a fool would believe that ACOG is the only opposition the current adm. has.
A small handful of people are unhappy, but they would be unhappy regardless who was in office. They are just miserable people. I wouldn't base your opinions on topix posts. I've read this forum for a couple years and the opinions don't match those of people I know and meet in Blairsville.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 25, 2011
UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more.
Busy bodies, all of them.
If he is willing to take on Nathan Deal and Sunny Purdue I doubt lamar will be much of a challenge. Soomething is rotten in Denmark or he wouldn't be here.
The Noid

Commerce, GA

#16 Jul 25, 2011
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>If he is willing to take on Nathan Deal and Sunny Purdue I doubt lamar will be much of a challenge. Soomething is rotten in Denmark or he wouldn't be here.
Ruff, ruff, ruff ruff, ruff ruff ruff

Somone pleas tell the topix dog to shut up, he's a barkin agin
Doctor A Nus

Commerce, GA

#17 Jul 25, 2011
Reb, I think you so unhappy because you have really bad hemorrhoids.

Please make an appointment to see me and I will get you all fixed up, OK?

Location hidden

#18 Jul 25, 2011
The Noid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruff, ruff, ruff ruff, ruff ruff ruff
Somone pleas tell the topix dog to shut up, he's a barkin agin
It isn't me you have to be worried about. Sounds as though you may have a big dog on you tail. Hope it bites down real hard.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 25, 2011
Doctor A Nus wrote:
Reb, I think you so unhappy because you have really bad hemorrhoids.
Please make an appointment to see me and I will get you all fixed up, OK?
Like A holes do you. Best thing you can do is go by the UC courthouse and plan on staying a while.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#20 Jul 25, 2011
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text> Something is rotten in Denmark or he wouldn't be here.
Dam right there is just try their Surströmming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for new school superintendent 1 hr The Mountains Noise 5
money question? Wed I gots mine 21
massage parlor in Blue Ridge Nov 21 Varnell Cummings 11
News KKK will rally Saturday in Blairsville (Oct '12) Nov 21 MMAFIGHTER 43
Where's Timmy ? Nov 20 Sam 34
Healthcare for this area (Nov '16) Nov 20 Obamacare sucks 16
Union general Hospital Nov 20 real realist the ... 23

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance