|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>There are rules on Topix and you have pissed a lot of us off thru your arrogance. Try respecting us and we will respect you.
And you are the self-appointed rules maker, enforcer, and spokesman Iím guessing.

Just who is ďa lot of usĒ and just when did ďweĒ vote upon this self-appointed position with which you have chosen to anoint yourself?

The very post name Chaos you have chosen reflects exactly what the ďusĒ you presume to represent is defined as, and that being: Disorder, Turmoil, Confusion, Bedlam, Anarchy, and Pandemonium. All negative in nature.

Then you have the audacity to demand respect. I donít think so. Respect can only be earned; certainly you couldnít be so naÔve, even in the most remote of extents, to believe you have earned that treasure.

Think about abandoning the chaos you seek, take a positive position on something worthwhile and for the common good, and contribute to something that is well meaning for a change. There you may find some level of appreciation, and maybe that respect you seek.

As for me, I am just a pen name seeking truth, and the fundamental principles upon which our Nation was founded, who intends to contribute to that end as long as I am able and then who will simply disappear one day.

I donít seek respect ... that is something you either given or denied.
TVGuy

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the self-appointed rules maker, enforcer, and spokesman Iím guessing.
Just who is ďa lot of usĒ and just when did ďweĒ vote upon this self-appointed position with which you have chosen to anoint yourself?
The very post name Chaos you have chosen reflects exactly what the ďusĒ you presume to represent is defined as, and that being: Disorder, Turmoil, Confusion, Bedlam, Anarchy, and Pandemonium. All negative in nature.
Then you have the audacity to demand respect. I donít think so. Respect can only be earned; certainly you couldnít be so naÔve, even in the most remote of extents, to believe you have earned that treasure.
Think about abandoning the chaos you seek, take a positive position on something worthwhile and for the common good, and contribute to something that is well meaning for a change. There you may find some level of appreciation, and maybe that respect you seek.
As for me, I am just a pen name seeking truth, and the fundamental principles upon which our Nation was founded, who intends to contribute to that end as long as I am able and then who will simply disappear one day.

He's having financial problems with his t.v. station.
Nehemiah

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This is what is happening in our country, 1-19. IN order to feed our leaders.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Chaos

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....so many words to say so little.
Oh My

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....so many words to say so little.
He is channeling past lives
can't remember his name.
GAFFLAW or another I ascertain.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
can't remember his name.
Is this the middle ground you so often exalt,
surely you can do better.
Oh My

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Tis merely one path of many.
Step merrily and rejoice to see
the destruction of fools by their own nature.
Karma, Oh Karma - how simple and sweet thy divine path.
An outside opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the elecion should have been after the CRCT testing, that will be done in April/May.

That would certainly let us all know if our schools are doing what they are getting paid for.
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it will be accomplished. I have compiled a lot of documents that I am willing to share, including the full text of the general purpose bonds, and other information. If anyone wishes to take point, or draft a 1 - 2 page informational flyer, then I believe I might be able to host said document and aid in a mass email marketing or flyer distribution campaign. No promises. Interested parties can email me.
Also, someone asked for a printout of the Salaries over $50K. Here is a link to the 17 Page PDF Report that is current and shows ALL BOE salaries in 2012:
http://tinyurl.com/byakkqj

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....so many words to say so little.
Yep, I believe you are right; I have exceeded not only your limited vocabulary of words, but your ability to understand as well.

This has become a pointless waste of time, and Iím sure, merely aggravating foolishness to everyone else.

So, I think Iíll stop helping you dig this ridiculous hole, hand your shovel back, and move on to more productive exchanges.

Iím certain you will continue to dig your ludicrous hole deeper, but, Iíll just sidestep it, for surely its collapse is imminent.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
can't remember his name.
Yep, I ďascertainĒ there never has been a post name to which you refer on this site.

Maybe MV has you confused. Check again oh perfect one; just to ďascertainĒ where the memory deficit actually lies.

While so devoid of care for accuracy, truth or content; such a uncontrollable fetish with messengers.
uct

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Who paid for the 1/2 page ad in the N georgia news. The ad says citizens for excellence in education . Who are they?
Rebs illegitimate boy

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

uct wrote:
Who paid for the 1/2 page ad in the N georgia news. The ad says citizens for excellence in education . Who are they?
I saw that too. Legally, the top three "officers" of that group should have been listed - but when did the newspaper ever follow a rule? Maybe the Federal Election Commission needs to be notified.
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

http://savannahnow.com/news/2012-12-20/savann... Long read but worth it.Make sure to read some of the tax payers comments
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Here is just one

"Why do you keep giving these people money that you know they will mismanage. Make them take it. And when they start taking to much you will vote them out ! Don't give them another dime, they have proved they are all liars."
happy

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

An outside opinion wrote:
Looks like the elecion should have been after the CRCT testing, that will be done in April/May.
That would certainly let us all know if our schools are doing what they are getting paid for.
<quoted text>

Union County students consistently make some of the highest scores in the state on the standardized tests.

interested

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Union County students consistently make some of the highest scores in the state on the standardized tests.
Sources?
LOL

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
The money is going for ... and artificial turff
Must be the only way they can keep the cheerleaders from grazing during games. ;o)
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh My wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Tis merely one path of many.
Step merrily and rejoice to see
the destruction of fools by their own nature.
Karma, Oh Karma - how simple and sweet thy divine path.
Destruction of fools,
Karma, Oh Karma.
Laughable.

Where's that middle ground you preach,
ain't seen it yet,
just personal animosity.
uct

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

happy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the average SAT score for Union County Seniors?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blairsville Discussions

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 2 hr Not from Florida 26
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 49,602
Nudist colony in Union County ? 3 hr Bud 6
Common Sense Is Not Common 4 hr ACOG 2
Sketchy preschool lottery 5 hr kids 3
Are YOU ready to lose the middle age Bulge 5 hr Marilyn 4
Local banks in Blairsville 6 hr In the know 45
Bank Closing 15 hr Average 9
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) Wed Cuzs Cuz 897
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••