Civil Rights were violated in Judge Stanley Gunter Court

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 8, 2013
I am seeking help from State Senators and Law officials. I am asking you if anyone has been in front of this Superior Court Judge and you are a victim of him informal and unethical rulings please contact me
via mail at PO Box 19771 Louisville KY 40259.
sip

Clarkesville, GA

#2 Dec 9, 2013
on its way
papa

Clarkesville, GA

#3 Dec 9, 2013
What needs to be sent? Documents are just a statements or both.
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Good luck. Stan Gunter is a piece of crap for a judge. I had to report him to the Judicial Qualifications Commission in order to get him recused from my case. In his previous position as District Attorney of Union COunty, GA - he at least once was involved in a coverup of county theft by a County Employee named Judy Spiva. This is according to statements made by the sitting piece of crap District Attorney Jeff "Ken Doll" Langley.

Again, best of luck, but I wouldn't count on anything from any "State Senators and Law officials". That is sort of like going to the Godfather to complain about the local Mob.

The entire Enotah Court System is in need of a major house cleaning, with one exception possibly - but he'll need to start speaking up. What is needed is honest men / women on the inside to start reporting things.

WHERE ARE THE REAL AMERICANS? Where are the people willing to put some skin in the game and start whistleblowing?

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
papa

Clarkesville, GA

#5 Dec 9, 2013
never give up

pull together
neighbor

Cornelia, GA

#6 Dec 10, 2013
tmv post wrote:
Good luck. Stan Gunter is a piece of crap for a judge. I had to report him to the Judicial Qualifications Commission in order to get him recused from my case. In his previous position as District Attorney of Union COunty, GA - he at least once was involved in a coverup of county theft by a County Employee named Judy Spiva. This is according to statements made by the sitting piece of crap District Attorney Jeff "Ken Doll" Langley.
Again, best of luck, but I wouldn't count on anything from any "State Senators and Law officials". That is sort of like going to the Godfather to complain about the local Mob.
The entire Enotah Court System is in need of a major house cleaning, with one exception possibly - but he'll need to start speaking up. What is needed is honest men / women on the inside to start reporting things.
WHERE ARE THE REAL AMERICANS? Where are the people willing to put some skin in the game and start whistleblowing?
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
From all indications it would seem Judge Miller is above the lawlessness of his fellow judges and DA. If he can maintain his integrity among all the corruptness in this circuit he should be considered for the appeals court.
papa

Clarkesville, GA

#7 Dec 10, 2013

“Our Cause Isn't Lost”

Since: Jan 11

Blairsville, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2013
papa wrote:
http://www.thetoccoarecord.com /articles/2012/08/16/news/cops _and_courts/doc502d17bbf080f15 2442617.txt
Interesting link..
Just
“Mitigating Circumstances,” what a privilege it seems – for some. Yes, an interesting and sad thought. Just what does negligence, inattention, carelessness and disregard, resulting in a needless death represent?

Are only those who may register at some level on an intoxismeter be held accountable for such senseless manslaughter? And should our co-workers, or a jury of our peers, decide?

“Our Cause Isn't Lost”

Since: Jan 11

Blairsville, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>From all indications it would seem Judge Miller is above the lawlessness of his fellow judges and DA. If he can maintain his integrity among all the corruptness in this circuit he should be considered for the appeals court.
I found Judge Miller to be the exception to the mold we unfortunately find in our circuit.

He appears to be a man of character; his principals, morals and values, just seem to kinda melt through. I found him to be pleasant, attentive, reasonable, approachable, and certainly a judge worthy of respect. I wish we could see more like him, rather than of some in the circuit that instead tarnish the name of judge.

Remember we do vote upon judges. Even when unopposed, show you displeasure with those in disservice. Don't simply check their names, exercise write-in, show your disapproval.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2013
I have received over 16 letters of complaints. GA I need help! I have been advised to go National with my story. My daughter and I are still homeless because of the ruling Judge Gunter enter in Lumpkin County. I was ordered to pay my ex husband $20,000 or face incarceration. My ex husband attorney James B Deal and the judge are friends and I didn`t stand a chance in my case. I never completed a financial statement of my earnings and I made 1/3 of my ex salary. I wanted out of the marriage. My TPO was dismissed and 6 days later my ex was arrested for stalking me. The DA stated he dismissed that case due to not knowing my where about? I had assistance from NOA of Lumpkin County and the DA was fully aware. This same judge order my ex to come into my home and remove anything that my ex believed was his. He did and I had receipts of every item he moved was mine. However, I was in contempt and my items where never ordered to be returned. One very important item was my Grand-daddy Masonic Bible and plate was taken from my home. Please help me and my children. I am seeking help from any attorney. I do have a national reporter on this case and is willing to meet with me and any other victims of Judge Gunter and like the previous story I read. The Judge was asked by Lynn Alderman to remove himself and he refused. Lynn also requested previous court records and Judge Gunter refused to allow Lynn to have.
amp

Cleveland, GA

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Huntress1,
Wish there was a way for all that feel they have been abused by judicial violations of oath of office and Civil rights Violations could get together.
I know of an ante Litem being filed within the next few weeks for numerous USC 1983 violations.
Sounds like there are more than just a few needing to file. There is a statute of limitations so get with a civil rights attorney as soon as possible. Google the case of the Alaska Senator and his case of civil rights violations,. This will help u understand the violations. Its a good example. Also, it will enlighten you as to just just how many violations may have occurred in your case.
I encourage those that feel they have not received Justice in this circuit to go read that case. It will enlighten you of your Civil Rights.
Good Luck
irishbanshee

Cumming, GA

#12 Aug 26, 2014
Huntress1 wrote:
I have received over 16 letters of complaints. GA I need help! I have been advised to go National with my story. My daughter and I are still homeless because of the ruling Judge Gunter enter in Lumpkin County. I was ordered to pay my ex husband $20,000 or face incarceration. My ex husband attorney James B Deal and the judge are friends and I didn`t stand a chance in my case. I never completed a financial statement of my earnings and I made 1/3 of my ex salary. I wanted out of the marriage. My TPO was dismissed and 6 days later my ex was arrested for stalking me. The DA stated he dismissed that case due to not knowing my where about? I had assistance from NOA of Lumpkin County and the DA was fully aware. This same judge order my ex to come into my home and remove anything that my ex believed was his. He did and I had receipts of every item he moved was mine. However, I was in contempt and my items where never ordered to be returned. One very important item was my Grand-daddy Masonic Bible and plate was taken from my home. Please help me and my children. I am seeking help from any attorney. I do have a national reporter on this case and is willing to meet with me and any other victims of Judge Gunter and like the previous story I read. The Judge was asked by Lynn Alderman to remove himself and he refused. Lynn also requested previous court records and Judge Gunter refused to allow Lynn to have.
Where do I sign up?!? Never a bigger boob or idiot have I seen then Stan Gunter. Guilty of breaking the Judge's Canons. I know of 3 so far and that is just with one case. I know who helped expose the wonderful drunk of Gwinnett, Mr. David Fuller!!!! At least David was likable and broke laws outside the court room. He had that going for him. My sights are now set on Entoah Judicial Circuit. Let's not get rid of him, let's ruin him and all of his legal brothers like they have been doing to the N Georgia citizens for years now. Oh yeah. And let us not forget about the completely ineffectual Juvenal Justice Dept. Is any one curios as to why it is full of gay men. Yes gay men can make good lawyers, but could these men be up here to take advantage of our troubled youths separated from their families...??? As for Judge Miller-give me a break. If he so above board, why is he hiding his marriage to that completely inept Andrea Conarro?
Serious

Toccoa, GA

#13 Aug 26, 2014
GA-LAW-FF wrote:
<quoted text>
I found Judge Miller to be the exception to the mold we unfortunately find in our circuit.
He appears to be a man of character; his principals, morals and values, just seem to kinda melt through. I found him to be pleasant, attentive, reasonable, approachable, and certainly a judge worthy of respect. I wish we could see more like him, rather than of some in the circuit that instead tarnish the name of judge.
Remember we do vote upon judges. Even when unopposed, show you displeasure with those in disservice. Don't simply check their names, exercise write-in, show your disapproval.
Are you serious about Judge Miller? You need to check his pass history and his lack of protecting the incident children.
ACOG

Jefferson, GA

#14 Aug 26, 2014
Don't forget Gunter failed to prosecute Joy Griggs and Judy Spiva for taking county money when he was a DA.
Huntress 1

Warrior, AL

#15 Aug 28, 2014
Please help me.. Recently, I have learned that I have been orders to 4 years in jail for contempt?
I was never served nor did I know of any court case in May 2014.. I have been living in KY since 2013. This is purely sexual discrimination from Judge Gunter. From the start my case was out of jurisdiction and never was a financial statement given to the courts. In 2012 I was a full time student and made less than $20,000 that year. My ex Scott Whitten earnings was over $170,000 on 2012. I was ordered to pay his legal fees because I wanted the divorce and let me remind you I was married to MR. Whitten only 4 months. I was forced by order to state that I lied about MR. Whitten's sexual behavior and not telling me Pryor to marriage he was under the care of Pysh MDs in Gainesville, GA. MR. Whitten has spent way over $50,000 on legal fees to his council James Deal.
All this for a 4 month marriage.. I was accused of taking MR. Whitten's items.. Ex.. Antlers and blender... And need I mention that I had witnesses that attempted to testify and Judge Gunter would not hear the witnesses... Lynn Alderman requested that Judge to recuse himself from my case and he refused.
People of Union County please help me. Please help me fight for Justice. Please see Whitten vs Whitten in Lumpkin County.. Please help me with impeaching this judge. I know that if I enter into Lumpkin County jail that I am a dead women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban Flights Now 6 hr Opie 41
Isn't politics ineresting 6 hr ACOG 15
Obama: "If Michelle Nunn Wins, That Means Democ... 8 hr XYZ 2
Bicycles 15 hr Republican 8
End of Days 17 hr Barter 3
florida 18 hr Granny 32
tanyard aprtments (Jan '11) Tue Robin 39

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match

Blairsville Jobs

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]