budget meeting today
Uct

Hayesville, NC

#1 Jun 24, 2014
BREAKING NEWS
There will be a CALLED MEETING of the Union County Commission on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 @ 4:00 p.m. at 65 Courthouse Street, Blairsville, GA.
The purpose of the meeting is to amend the FY2013 General Fund budget. No other business will be conducted.
tmv post

AOL

#2 Jun 24, 2014
Uct wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
There will be a CALLED MEETING of the Union County Commission on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 @ 4:00 p.m. at 65 Courthouse Street, Blairsville, GA.
The purpose of the meeting is to amend the FY2013 General Fund budget. No other business will be conducted.
Interesting. I guess this means the 2013 Audit is out. Budget needs to be amended to make the numbers look like they match up I reckon.
The Laughing Stocker

Blairsville, GA

#3 Jun 24, 2014
tmv post wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I guess this means the 2013 Audit is out. Budget needs to be amended to make the numbers look like they match up I reckon.
Why were't you there? I thought you were the big "newspaper" man? Shouldn't you put that in your "newspaper" run off on a copier? LMAO the NGN makes you look silly.
Just Mike

Jefferson, GA

#4 Jun 24, 2014
The Laughing Stocker wrote:
<quoted text>Why were't you there? I thought you were the big "newspaper" man? Shouldn't you put that in your "newspaper" run off on a copier? LMAO the NGN makes you look silly.
... and YOU make yourself look silly, Norm!
Uct

Hayesville, NC

#5 Jun 25, 2014
Why a meeting at 4 pm on a working day??????
Just me

Jefferson, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Uct wrote:
Why a meeting at 4 pm on a working day??????
They don't want us peons coming.
Funny Ha Ha

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>They don't want us peons coming.
Why would that affect you? You're too lazy to work and on welfare. What else do you have to do?
Just me

Jefferson, GA

#8 Jun 25, 2014
Funny Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that affect you? You're too lazy to work and on welfare. What else do you have to do?
Is that the best you can do? I'm almost as sorry as those high flying executives at the BRMEMC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full eclipse 54 min no school 13
Trump meets his boss, Vladimir Putin Wed dgd478 9
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... Wed monkeyboy 15
Rib Country Waitress Jul 22 really 115
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) Jul 22 Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Jul 21 Coralou Bramblett 54
Coosa Heights trailer park Jul 19 He said she said 7

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages