Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

yes i also am in that family and he is very dear yes prayer is the major thing in this situation please pray for victims and their families.
Look

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

disaponted wrote:
well like i said, mysadness goes out to the victims, But why do these out of towners cause all of these accidents? GOOD GOD CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING? WHERE YN THE HELL DID YOU ALL GET YOUR LICENSE<OH I FORGOT THEY DONT MAKE DRIVING LEGAL IN FLORIDA.
All parties are from Blairsville. Have some a little respect for every man God put on this earth no matter where they live.
Prayer

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she the one who died?? I know several girls that work there... What is her initials?
The girl that was hit does work at Glow. My heart goes out to all parties but you have to ask yourself what the heck was he thinking going over 100 on the highway?
Mountain Life

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

If you go to North GA News they have a little article on there with more info to follow next week. It's no secret who was involved. Kim does work at Glow and she is a friend of mine. All parties need prayer . This is a hard time for Linda's family dealing with their loss of their precious soul. I don't know Linda or Johnathon at all but horrible accidents like this one that could have claimed all lives and than some happen everyday and could have been avoided, but, like I said, it happens. God has his hand on everything and everyone. Just please pray for the families and what they are facing in the future.
do what

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

and how do you know that? is that a fact or hear say
Info

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

http://www.nganews.com/content.aspx...

That is the link and it has a picture. Kim's Rodeo as you can see is totaled and you can see the passenger side of the mustang. God Bless ALL families that are tied to this and God Bless Linda's family for their loss. Prayers go out to Kim Leist who is in the hospital in Atlanta and to Johnathan also.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Ok, if you want to see the real and TRUE story go to www.nganews.com and on your left it will say fatal crash Feb. 25 and click on it. That is the TRUE story
do what

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

was speed a factor?
GAC

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

How old was Linda?
hikingalong

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

do what wrote:
How does who know what and "what" is hear say? I don't follow you because the post above you, if you are responding to that post, has nothing to question.
ER NURSE

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

do what wrote:
The fact is the mustang was speeding not hear say. It is a fact because I worked the ER last night when they came in and a friend of mine was one of the responders to the accident. The man in the mustang was going at a high rate and they put it at 95 to 105 mph.
little brother

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

I am the brother of one of the people involved in the accident. I encourage everyone to stop and think about what they're saying in this situation and who might see it. We don't need blame thrown around or wild rumors. What we need is support for the families. If any one has any FACTUAL information (first hand not hear-say) that information needs to be given to the authorities not posted here or in any other such forum. If you are family or friend of those involved you will obviously be among the first to know what really happened, and those are the only people who really need to know as far as I'm concerned.
little brother

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

ER NURSE wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is the mustang was speeding not hear say. It is a fact because I worked the ER last night when they came in and a friend of mine was one of the responders to the accident. The man in the mustang was going at a high rate and they put it at 95 to 105 mph.
I'm sorry but I don't believe it's your place to divulge that type of information to the public during an open investigation. If you value your job, I'd be careful what kind of sensitive information you go throwin around like that.
dillydally

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Linda works or has worked at Notley Water for YEARS and Years very sweet and bautiful lady
What

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

little brother wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I don't believe it's your place to divulge that type of information to the public during an open investigation. If you value your job, I'd be careful what kind of sensitive information you go throwin around like that.
I'm sorry, but the information is not a secret and I'm sure she or he does value that job. There are a lot of loose lips around this town and if "they divulge this information" around loosely it is not sensitive information especially when all parties probably have this information at hand even when there is a death plus witness's to the accident. So to put it plainly and simple for you to understand, it's not sensitive and on the other hand "sensitive information" (let me give you a hypothetical) is when , say a murder, and they don't release certain information in a case just in case someone knows that information that the police have to catch the suspect. There is no suspect in this case and clearly knowing who did what in this situation that caused the death of a young women and put another women in the hospital. As you have noticed, everyone is "throwing" something around on 95% of these posts and most of them , I believe, to be true. So , no "sensitive" information is being thrown around due to the facts that are known to most citizens of this town.
So ease off and just be in prayer for these families instead of trying to create hardship and slander.
horsinrider

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

dillydally wrote:
Linda works or has worked at Notley Water for YEARS and Years very sweet and bautiful lady
It is so sad. I'm so sorry and pray for her family. Where you friends with her?
little brother

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but the information is not a secret and I'm sure she or he does value that job. There are a lot of loose lips around this town and if "they divulge this information" around loosely it is not sensitive information especially when all parties probably have this information at hand even when there is a death plus witness's to the accident. So to put it plainly and simple for you to understand, it's not sensitive and on the other hand "sensitive information" (let me give you a hypothetical) is when , say a murder, and they don't release certain information in a case just in case someone knows that information that the police have to catch the suspect. There is no suspect in this case and clearly knowing who did what in this situation that caused the death of a young women and put another women in the hospital. As you have noticed, everyone is "throwing" something around on 95% of these posts and most of them , I believe, to be true. So , no "sensitive" information is being thrown around due to the facts that are known to most citizens of this town.
So ease off and just be in prayer for these families instead of trying to create hardship and slander.
You have obviously never worked in the medical or law enforcement field in any way. The manner in which the person gained this information is sensitive and falls under the Health Information Privacy Protection Act. So yes if the identity of the poster were known they would be in serious trouble for sharing it in this public fashion. As I said before, I am a member of the immediate family of one involved. If law enforcement declined to tell even me any of what is known about the incident, what makes you think the public at large has a right to know at this point?
Rose

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

This is terrible. I am so sorry.

Prayers for all involved & for the families.

Did Linda live in Blairsville? The name sounds so familiar.
saddd

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

lets keep all people involved and their family in our prayers. this not the time for who say she say ---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min Synergy 52,163
florida 23 min Disgusted 7
Bitch or Vote? 4 hr tax digest 40
Patrick Malone's Values 14 hr LOL 4
Farmers Market Rip-Off 16 hr outsider 40
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 16 hr outsider 34
If Obama had son. 16 hr outsider 7
brmemc 17 hr Interesting 132

Search the Blairsville Forum:
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
Blairsville Dating