First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#147 Oct 20, 2013
lorac wrote:
Without the people that move here, locals would not have the money for a water system ( you might still be on a contaminated well or spring) And the locals might still have an outhouse, not a sewer system. The many stores here would not be here with the selection locals buy, and used to have to travel to the Atlanta area to buy. Gravel roads because the county could not afford to pave the roads. Hospitals, Doctors No bridges because there would not be the tax money collected to build a bridge. The schools would not have the tax money to educate YOUR children so they can have the better life you want for them. So see "neighbor" this can go both ways.
Pretty slow aren't you? Did you ride on the front or back of that short bus?
gypsy patrol

Titusville, FL

#148 Oct 20, 2013
Lost Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's that in most cases. The only conclusion I've come to is that they don't see returning calls or showing up as an important part of business conduct.
The other conclusion is that they aren't looking to make much money with their businesses. I paid more than she asked, but that didn't seem to motivate.
They must be growing up with completely different expectations, or it wouldn't happen so much.
Sounds like thede people are jealous cuz you have a cleaning lady or a yard man. Do any of yall ever think that just maybe these people ate elderly or maybe disabled and they simply CAN'T do these thjngs for themselves? Or maybe they are widowed? Whatever their reason for needing help is regardless. If someone is hired to do a job, show up or at least call. It's called courtesey!
gypsy patrol

Titusville, FL

#149 Oct 20, 2013
just curious wrote:
I'm just curious why you don't clean your own toilet, mow your own grass, and plant your own garden....your Hiness.
Just maybe they are elderly or perhaps have a medical condition that makes it impossible for them to clean their house. Maybe they are disabled. You never know. What's so hard to pick up a phone and let the person know thag you can't make it. It's called common courtesy! Would anyone want ti be waiting around all day for someone to show up and then not show? Again, it's just common courtesy, wherever your from!
gypsy patrol

Titusville, FL

#150 Oct 20, 2013
Yes Mam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have maids inside, people doing the yard outside. Maybe locals have a disdain for the indignity of being servants. Slavery went out of style in l865. Get Obama to add servants to entitlements.
Or maybe they should get out of the business if being "servants" as yiu call them. Servants get paid, slaves didn't get paid. They were owned. Big difference. If they don't like the "servants" title or pay, then they need to find a new profession.Yuri
gypsy patrol

Titusville, FL

#151 Oct 20, 2013
oh my, all I keep reading is about how terrible Florida people are. Yall best remember that we are and always will be more southern!!! That meaning true Floridians! I'd love to see some of yall that think your so smart and tough come on down anc spend a couple weeks in the Everglades!!!!!! Hahaha. Yall could make a reality show. One thing that still exists with a true Floridian is that when we make a deal, a hand shake is as good as your signature. And when we say we will be there to do a job we are there! If an emergency happens then we call. Emergency does not mean if the fish are running that day.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#152 Oct 20, 2013
gypsy patrol wrote:
oh my, all I keep reading is about how terrible Florida people are. Yall best remember that we are and always will be more southern!!! That meaning true Floridians! I'd love to see some of yall that think your so smart and tough come on down anc spend a couple weeks in the Everglades!!!!!! Hahaha. Yall could make a reality show. One thing that still exists with a true Floridian is that when we make a deal, a hand shake is as good as your signature. And when we say we will be there to do a job we are there! If an emergency happens then we call. Emergency does not mean if the fish are running that day.
How could floridiots be more southern when they are carpetbaggers or the kids of carpetbaggers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCSO is a joke 11 hr What 10
Union general Hospital Sat Get off drugs dop... 6
PSA for young, unmarried women Oct 20 I hate rednecks 18
Where's Timmy ? Oct 20 Pumpkin 16
Places for rent. Oct 19 Juan 15
NGN lied in article Oct 19 Pumpkin 26
Why are people so rude amd hateful on this page Oct 17 dgd478 75

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance