Soggy Bottom USA

Twinsburg, OH

#64 May 18, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one universal trait among all humanity.
The lower the intelligence level the more likely to dislike anyone not exactly like them.
To all Floridians with low intelligent levels...

Bless your hearts.
Lost Hope

Dawsonville, GA

#65 May 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, they're not from Florida, that is not originally anyways. Probably a couple of jerks from New Jersey or New York.
Wrong. And both of us come from a long line of southerners.
Lost Hope

Dawsonville, GA

#66 May 18, 2013
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> Who says they are from Florida? Nothing in that post I saw.. You psychic? They only said they have been here 12 years. Why is everyone here so quick to just blame Florida?
Exactly what I was thinking. It wasn't worth it to me to correct such straight up ignorance. Some people think they can just make up whatever story they want.

I came from Texas.
suggestion

Mobile, AL

#67 May 18, 2013
You should go back to Texas then.
Lost Hope

Dawsonville, GA

#68 May 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, they're not from Florida, that is not originally anyways. Probably a couple of jerks from New Jersey or New York.
But you're right. We are real jerks.

We're the kind of jerks who take people at their word when they make an appointment. We're the kind of jerks who expect return phone calls. We're the kind of jerks who pay a fair wage and tip on top of it. We're the kind of jerks who tip 20% for average service in a restaurant because we know the person is busting their butt to serve us. We're the kind of jerks who treat people with kindness and consideration and are disappointed when we are not treated the same.

Yeah, real jerks.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#69 May 18, 2013
Lost Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're right. We are real jerks.
We're the kind of jerks who take people at their word when they make an appointment. We're the kind of jerks who expect return phone calls. We're the kind of jerks who pay a fair wage and tip on top of it. We're the kind of jerks who tip 20% for average service in a restaurant because we know the person is busting their butt to serve us. We're the kind of jerks who treat people with kindness and consideration and are disappointed when we are not treated the same.
Yeah, real jerks.
Keep looking I am sure you will find some dependable people. After all Bearsway did. Maybe get in contact with him. He seems like a likeable guy, and probable would stir you right.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#70 May 18, 2013
suggestion wrote:
Maybe we should take up a collection to hire a greyhound bus to take all of you complainers back to Florida. Or even better, back up north.
I'd donate some money for that.

Location hidden

#71 May 18, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one universal trait among all humanity.
The lower the intelligence level the more likely to dislike anyone not exactly like them.
So that's why you dislike me so much.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#72 May 18, 2013
I am still awake, have company from Antiqua staying at my house. Tell me what kind of work you want done and I will give you a name and phone number.
Soggy Bottom USA

Twinsburg, OH

#73 May 18, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'd donate some money for that.
Now, be nice Timmy. That's not our Jesus Following Ways.

We try not to take advantage of the low IQ's of people who call themselves Floridians. Notice I refrain from using Flor-o-idiots. We try to refrain from using that word, but they are so much fun. Like me old dad sez... Why mess up a good feud?

I don't understand why you think we dislike them. We try not to take advantage of them because of our high IQ's. Indigenous people of the mountains, "Hillbillies" as they call us are highly intelligent, resourceful and hard-working people.

Survival was never easy for the early settlers in the mountains, yet people did it here for hundreds of years. My Cherokee, Scottish and Irish ancestors, and other people of our great land "made do" with what they had and what they could glean from a rocky garden and hillside corn patch, and from picking wild berries and grapes, canning, preserving and drying food.

We never needed your money, as you are so fond of reminding us. Sometimes, in order for his family to survive, a man had to resort to making illegal corn liquor. It was much easier to export corn over the mountains in liquid form and sell it to you people from the flat lands. Hell, we invented ethanol, our granddaddy's used it 100% in automobiles, even before you even thought of selling it at the gas pumps by adding 10% to gasoline. Yes, you are different. Some of you even have funny accents and we love to pick on you.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#74 May 19, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>So that's why you dislike me so much.
I don't dislike you, I just think you are stupid.
I pity you.
Dang it

Waleska, GA

#75 May 19, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'd donate some money for that.
Check those Powerball tickets Florida residents: One of you is holding the winning ticket in the record $590.5 million jackpot.
One ticket sold at a Publix Supermarket in Zephyrhills, Fla., has matched all six numbers for a record Powerball jackpot of an estimated $590.5 million, the Florida Lottery announced Sunday. The winning numbers were 10, 13, 14, 22, 52 and a Powerball of 11.
Soggy Bottom USA

Twinsburg, OH

#76 May 19, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity you.
Timmy, don't you remember what St. Paul said to Jesus followers in Corinth? Suffer fools gladly.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#77 May 19, 2013
Soggy Bottom USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy, don't you remember what St. Paul said to Jesus followers in Corinth? Suffer fools gladly.
Apparently Timmy doesn't remember much of Anything Jesus said or he wouldn't act the way he does.
Rocky

United States

#78 May 19, 2013
Soggy Bottom USA wrote:
<quoted text>
We try not to take advantage of the low IQ's of people who call themselves Floridians. Notice I refrain from using Flor-o-idiots. We try to refrain from using that word, but they are so much fun. Like me old dad sez... Why mess up a good feud?
I don't understand why you think we dislike them. We try not to take advantage of them because of our high IQ's. Indigenous people of the mountains, "Hillbillies" as they call us are highly intelligent, resourceful and hard-working people.
Survival was never easy for the early settlers in the mountains, yet people did it here for hundreds of years. My Cherokee, Scottish and Irish ancestors, and other people of our great land "made do" with what they had and what they could glean from a rocky garden and hillside corn patch, and from picking wild berries and grapes, canning, preserving and drying food.
We never needed your money, as you are so fond of reminding us. Sometimes, in order for his family to survive, a man had to resort to making illegal corn liquor. It was much easier to export corn over the mountains in liquid form and sell it to you people from the flat lands. Hell, we invented ethanol, our granddaddy's used it

100% in automobiles, even before you even thought of selling it at the gas pumps by adding 10% to gasoline.

Yes, you are different. Some of you even have funny accents and we love to pick on you.
Well aren't you the bright one! Bless your little heart! You may be able to survive in the back woods but I assure you Don't have what it takes in the real world. I've run across your type before . Lent me
I assure you as well you are not the typical north ga person that I know. Many people from your area have spent many a in my home here in ga and in Fl . The good, successful, kind, and decent people in north ga are friends of people from everywhere. You are a sad person. Thing is you are so stupid that you don't know
yourown ignorance. Enjoy your life becausecwe Floridians do andvwill continue.
Soggy Bottom USA

Twinsburg, OH

#79 May 19, 2013
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you the bright one! Bless your little heart! You may be able to survive in the back woods but I assure you Don't have what it takes in the real world. I've run across your type before . Lent me
I assure you as well you are not the typical north ga person that I know. Many people from your area have spent many a in my home here in ga and in Fl . The good, successful, kind, and decent people in north ga are friends of people from everywhere. You are a sad person. Thing is you are so stupid that you don't know
yourown ignorance. Enjoy your life becausecwe Floridians do andvwill continue.
Oh, Rocky, I'm joking with Floridians. You seem to be a sensitive bunch.

Location hidden

#80 May 19, 2013
Soggy Bottom USA wrote:
<quoted text>
We never needed your money, as you are so fond of reminding us. Sometimes, in order for his family to survive, a man had to resort to making illegal corn liquor. It was much easier to export corn over the mountains in liquid form and sell it to you people from the flat lands. Hell, we invented ethanol, our granddaddy's used it 100% in automobiles, even before you even thought of selling it at the gas pumps by adding 10% to gasoline. Yes, you are different. Some of you even have funny accents and we love to pick on you.
I don't their filthy language and evil alcohol.

Location hidden

#81 May 19, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity you.
The feeling is mutual.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#82 May 19, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't their filthy language and evil alcohol.
Soooo...You think Jesus was evil? After all he DID make all that wine at the wedding now didn't he.

Location hidden

#83 May 19, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo...You think Jesus was evil? After all he DID make all that wine at the wedding now didn't he.
It didn't contain alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sirens 1 hr FloridaTagsTho 4
Eclipse Hype 4 hr MMA FIGHTER 15
Union County teacher arrested 6 hr MMA FIGHTER 38
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? 7 hr MMA FIGHTER 21
wreck on murphy hwy Sun concerned 1
Union General ER Doc sentenced to 4 yrs Sun MMA FIGHTER 5
Cable service at BRMEMC Sun Metermaid 10

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance