Norm won, David lost, facts you shoul...

Norm won, David lost, facts you should know

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
NormC

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Dec 12, 2013
It is common knowledge that David Hopkins, also known as The Mountains Voice and tmv, has abandoned and quit his frivolous lawsuit against Norm Cooper. I (Norm) did not comment while the case was ongoing, but now that David has filed a motion to dismiss, it is over.

Here is something David has not told the truth about that the JUDGE did AFFIRM in a courtroom. It is also a lie that Linda Pittman and others have spread around. When I made the comment, it was a synonym saying something about a synonym, not a person. It was similar to what many have done to me over the years. I did not know anything about David, which the judge CONFIRMED in his order.

Testimony in open court confirmed David NEVER asked for any apology in accordance with Georgia Law. Testimony confirmed in open court David never offered once ounce of evidence of any harm. Testimony in open court revealed numerous inconsistencies and errors made by David.(I am being nice here how I describe this)

Testimony in open court confirmed that when I learned that synonym was known as a real person, I printed a retraction and apology LONG BEFORE any suit was filed. So for anyone to say I never retracted the statement, or to say I was forced to retract a statement after a suit was filed, or to say I was forced to do that in court is NOT telling the truth. They have lied. You can NOT TRUST ANYTHING those people say.

David sued anyway. He sued Topix and me. David said Topix offered him $1 million to settle (a lie) and lost. Against me he lost also.

David has gone on this site saying he got out of me what he wanted, that the Judge declared I was the person EXPOSED. That is a lie. We knew that all along and it was never in question.

The Judge granted a huge part of MY Motion for Summary Judgement and the Judge denied entirely David's Motion for summary judgement.

David has gone on here and insulted me over and over, calling me penniless , living in a trailer , and a bunch of other insults and lies.

David, those who give in Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones. While David's statements about me are baseless, fact-less insults, I offer some REAL AND TRUE FACTS ABOUT DAVID.

And, THESE FACTS are TAKEN FROM DOCUMENTS DAVID himself included HIS lawsuit.

David's 1040 form in 2010 shows a total income of $9,497.(Does this sound like a real business person who anyone should listen to?)

During 2011 - Food stamps $496 per month for David H. Hopkins (born 1962). Micheal B. Hopkins (born 2004), Heather L. Bormann (born 1980).

David filed a "Domestic Relations Financial Affidavit". His Gross Monthly income was originally listed as $735, scratched out and replaced with and amount of $1,284. Average monthly expenses $1,623.(A minus $339 a month, and he calls Norm penniless? What a joke!)

David listed $104.36 a month for telephone (residential and cell) but ONLY spends on $50 a month for groceries to feed his family and $20 a month to eat out.(He allows his wife a child only $1.61 a day to eat on? What a guy!)

David gets $300 a month from parents.

He filed an AFFIDAVIT OF POVERTY on March 2011 to avoid paying filing fees in court.(Hey, Little Davey, should we do an Open Records Request to see how much more taxpayer money you are using?)

Yes, I could post a whole lot more, including David's extensive Criminal History, but we can wait to a later date.(Hey, how about a Regional Newspaper with this info?)

DAVID, if you and Linda want to back off and just simply leave me alone, we can call it a truce and move on.

Or, I can continue on. Your Call.

To the rest who have insulted me, your day is coming. In January the process begins to get your IP address and your true identity will be EXPOSED for all to know. And you can thank your embarrassment and my desire to EXPOSE each of you to my FIRE that was fueled by David and Linda.

You reap what you sow.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and thanks for all the support from my Many Many FRIENDS.

Judged:

24

23

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Back up ^^^

tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2013
NormC wrote:
DAVID, if you and Linda want to back off and just simply leave me alone, we can call it a truce and move on.
Norm, I don't negotiate with lying scum. You've been proven in court to be a creep that posts online using fake names, making up false stories about me being a child molester / sex offender. Now you are bringing my minor children into this. I think that you are basically just creating more self inflicted wounds on your already badly tarnished reputation. Sadly, you think that the average person probably thinks that your lies are cute. It is a reflection of your small circle what your morals are.

But here is what I will do. I'm going to appeal this case to a Higher Court. I pray that Justice be done in this matter, and that the consequences of your sins be quickened.

Father I commit this into your hands. Your will be done. Selah.

- david
aka The Mountains Voice

* no peace to the wicked
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Dec 12, 2013
Norm, I don't negotiate with lying scum. You've been proven in court to be a creep that posts online using fake names, making up false stories about me being a child molester / sex offender. Now you are bringing my minor children into this. I think that you are basically just creating more self inflicted wounds on your already badly tarnished reputation. Sadly, you think that the average person probably thinks that your lies are cute. It is a reflection of your small circle what your morals are.

But here is what I will do. I'm going to appeal this case to a Higher Court. I pray that Justice be done in this matter, and that the consequences of your sins be quickened.

Father I commit this into your hands. Your will be done. Selah.

- david
aka The Mountains Voice

* no peace to the wicked
Doug

Carnesville, GA

#5 Dec 12, 2013
tmv post wrote:
<quoted text>
Norm, I don't negotiate with lying scum. You've been proven in court to be a creep that posts online using fake names, making up false stories about me being a child molester / sex offender. Now you are bringing my minor children into this. I think that you are basically just creating more self inflicted wounds on your already badly tarnished reputation. Sadly, you think that the average person probably thinks that your lies are cute. It is a reflection of your small circle what your morals are.
But here is what I will do. I'm going to appeal this case to a Higher Court. I pray that Justice be done in this matter, and that the consequences of your sins be quickened.
Father I commit this into your hands. Your will be done. Selah.
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* no peace to the wicked
So be it .
Doug

Carnesville, GA

#6 Dec 12, 2013
tmv post wrote:
Norm, I don't negotiate with lying scum. You've been proven in court to be a creep that posts online using fake names, making up false stories about me being a child molester / sex offender. Now you are bringing my minor children into this. I think that you are basically just creating more self inflicted wounds on your already badly tarnished reputation. Sadly, you think that the average person probably thinks that your lies are cute. It is a reflection of your small circle what your morals are.
But here is what I will do. I'm going to appeal this case to a Higher Court. I pray that Justice be done in this matter, and that the consequences of your sins be quickened.
Father I commit this into your hands. Your will be done. Selah.
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* no peace to the wicked
Yea buddy .
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#7 Dec 12, 2013
There's your OPEN RECORDS for ya. Telling, isn't it?

Now, IF the "facts" from COURT DOCUMENTS that Norm presented aren't true, how are we to believe that the "facts" presented by tmv and ACOG about Union County are accurate?

Just sayin'

UC Superior Court is open and all documents can be viewed by the public.
trail90

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Once again when you have nothing you attack with name calling and personal attacks. This case will be very interesting when it leaves the buddy system here.
Sonny

Blairsville, GA

#9 Dec 12, 2013
tmv post wrote:
Norm, I don't negotiate with lying scum. You've been proven in court to be a creep that posts online using fake names, making up false stories about me being a child molester / sex offender. Now you are bringing my minor children into this. I think that you are basically just creating more self inflicted wounds on your already badly tarnished reputation. Sadly, you think that the average person probably thinks that your lies are cute. It is a reflection of your small circle what your morals are.
But here is what I will do. I'm going to appeal this case to a Higher Court. I pray that Justice be done in this matter, and that the consequences of your sins be quickened.
Father I commit this into your hands. Your will be done. Selah.
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* no peace to the wicked
So what are your morals? You don't have a job, you are on welfare, live with your mom and dad at age 50 or so, and you are a convicted felon. What does that tell us?
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Dec 12, 2013
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are your morals? You don't have a job, you are on welfare, live with your mom and dad at age 50 or so, and you are a convicted felon. What does that tell us?
Father I commit this Liar into your hands, and I pray you bring to light the truth and make an end to the lies, and quicken the sins of all these that can do nothing but call names and tell lies in the face of truth.

I have prayed with my family over this. It has been decided to turn this over to a Higher Power. I will continue along my path.

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#11 Dec 12, 2013
So, tmv, you are denying what is in the court documents?
All of it is a lie?
The documents were forged? You weren't truthful?

Please explain why you say everything is a lie?

What?
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Dec 12, 2013
Rich Golfer wrote:
UC Superior Court is open and all documents can be viewed by the public.
Yes, we are all aware of this. As a matter of fact I grab docs, scan and post them for people all the time.
Rich Golfer wrote:
So, tmv, you are denying what is in the court documents?
All of it is a lie?
The documents were forged? You weren't truthful?
Please explain why you say everything is a lie?
What?
OMG - is your frieking scanner broken? Do you need to borrow a few dollars to go copy the records you are crowing about - so that you can scan and post them for the world to see?? More action less talk man!

Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yap - night and day :)

LOL

But in seriousness I am rather over all of this. Lord, this one is yours :) Deliver me from these ankle biters and liars.

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Dec 12, 2013
PS.... everyone with a brain, back to the task at hand. I sincerely pray that not a single voice be lifted in defense of me to these yip yappers. Let them yip, and let them yap , and perchance God will look upon it and grow angry.

Sometimes all one can do is work diligently at their appointed tasks, and trust in God for the increase, the justice in things, and fireworks show :)

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
NormC

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Dec 12, 2013
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Union County Superior Court, I will fear no evil: for truth was with ME. The Judges Court Order, it was a comfort to me.
God preparest a table of victory for me in the presence of mine enemies, my cup of being vindicated runneth over.

As to David's comments, just pitiful. Consider the Source.
fan

Carnesville, GA

#15 Dec 12, 2013
I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm not taking sides. However, I would offer up some food for thought to the mountain voice. When you keep pretending to be religious, remember what the good book tells us. A fountain can't flow with both sweet water and bitter water. Just some food for thought.
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#16 Dec 12, 2013
fan wrote:
I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm not taking sides. However, I would offer up some food for thought to the mountain voice. When you keep pretending to be religious, remember what the good book tells us. A fountain can't flow with both sweet water and bitter water. Just some food for thought.
It's kind of like when someone is put in jail and suddenly they find all this religion and get holier than thou. Really, it's pitiful to see MV do this dog and pony show.
William

Carnesville, GA

#17 Dec 12, 2013
fan wrote:
I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm not taking sides. However, I would offer up some food for thought to the mountain voice. When you keep pretending to be religious, remember what the good book tells us. A fountain can't flow with both sweet water and bitter water. Just some food for thought.
How do you know when someone is pretending ? Do you have that kind of power to read some ones mind ?
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#18 Dec 12, 2013
I'm sure the information in the court documents would give the readers of tmv's publication something to ponder. The entire county should know about the author's credibility while he is tearing apart Lamar's.

How can tmv continue to investigate Ms. Spiva when he doesn't seem to have a clean slate?

I pose these questions seriously.
dark male

Ellijay, GA

#19 Dec 12, 2013
From an outsider looking in, It seems that if Lamar had nothing to hide he would show some type of evidence for rebuttal such as tax records and so forth or if Ms. Spiva has repaid the loan there should be some type of paper trail.
From what I've seen there's not a lot hard facts being answered just a lot of name calling.
NormC cleared up a lot of things by addressing them one by one. Just seems like there is a bunch of mudslinging without addressing real issues being brought up.
just my 2 cents
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#20 Dec 12, 2013
dark male wrote:
From an outsider looking in, It seems that if Lamar had nothing to hide he would show some type of evidence for rebuttal such as tax records and so forth or if Ms. Spiva has repaid the loan there should be some type of paper trail.
From what I've seen there's not a lot hard facts being answered just a lot of name calling.
NormC cleared up a lot of things by addressing them one by one. Just seems like there is a bunch of mudslinging without addressing real issues being brought up.
just my 2 cents
I'm not being sarcastic but challenging your question.
For years, ACOG and tmv have made accusations and claims about Lamar, the county, county employees, private citizens, and so forth. ACOG has contacted the media to no avail. ACOG has contacted state officials and agencies to no avail. Lamar has literally been stocked by these people. Would you give them the time of day? Respond to people who request and receive documents from your office then make make assumptions and harp on page after page, day after day?
Would you respond after being called a liar, cheat, crook, etc.?
Would you respond to a person who makes such outlandish statements that he is guided by voices from the mountains?

ACOG has insulted business people, banks, private citizens, elected officials for years. This has been going on for way too long.
tmv joined in as her accomplice, wrote a publication, had it circulated all over the county.
People were pissed off! Not impressed. People were angered to receive the publication on their mailbox. People I know weren't impressed or swayed and many didn't pay any attention to it as if it was SPAM or junk mail.

If you were any elected official, would you respond?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) 1 hr city-boy 53
Coosa Heights trailer park Wed He said she said 7
Brmemc candidates Wed Well 8
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Wed The real facts 486
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... Jul 18 Blairsvillian 10
carpet cleaning Jul 16 Flarduh 8
Rib Country Waitress Jul 15 Lighthouse 114

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages