Review: Cowboy Custom Trailers

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Richard Decker

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I am the owner of COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS & SUPPLIES located at 1741 Blue Ridge Highway Blairsville Georgia 30512. I have edited my address with TOPIX and yet it still comes up wrong, what do I need to do to correct this with TOPIX??
Respectfully
Richard Decker
2 hrs ago

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Richard Decker wrote:
I am the owner of COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS & SUPPLIES located at 1741 Blue Ridge Highway Blairsville Georgia 30512. I have edited my address with TOPIX and yet it still comes up wrong, what do I need to do to correct this with TOPIX??
Respectfully
Richard Decker
If you are referring to Blue Ridge showing under your name, that's not your address. It is the connection point to topix, has nothing to do with where you live.
2 hrs ago

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
I don't live in Dahlonega either.
Richard Decker

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
2 hrs ago wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to Blue Ridge showing under your name, that's not your address. It is the connection point to topix, has nothing to do with where you live.
I am not referring to where I live, when you look under my business address COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS in Blairsville GA TOPIX gives an address I was at 2 years ago. I have contacted TOPIX a few times to correct it to no avail, we are at 1741 Blue Ridge Hwy in Blairsville GA. also the location of UNION POWER SPORTS.
Respectfully
Richard
Maybe

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Richard Decker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not referring to where I live, when you look under my business address COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS in Blairsville GA TOPIX gives an address I was at 2 years ago. I have contacted TOPIX a few times to correct it to no avail, we are at 1741 Blue Ridge Hwy in Blairsville GA. also the location of UNION POWER SPORTS.
Respectfully
Richard

Maybe this link can help you. I understand Topix charges a fee for business listings.

http://www.topix.com/merchants/landing/blairs...
Just Mike

Twinsburg, OH

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this link can help you. I understand Topix charges a fee for business listings.

http://www.topix.com/merchants/landing/blairs...
Wow... what a RIPOFF! They have both mine and OP's business information completely wrong, and WE are supposed to pay $48/year for them to keep it correct?? Their business listings are utterly worthless (to ANYBODY) because they are WRONG... it is mind boggling that they demand $$ to correct them.

I wonder if they are obligated to simply just DELETE our listings if we demand it... since it is a misrepresentation of fact? Shouldn't EVERYTHING on the Internet be true? Bonjour...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time To Clean Up Union County 1 hr GOP 266
head pub in jail?? Sun correction 59
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) Sun Really_ Really 1,000
Caves around Blairsville? (Feb '14) Sat Help 46
The blairsville dopewhore Sat Huh 5
Road Department Feb 28 Beetle 2
Snow plow road needed Feb 26 trail90 4

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:32PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Yahoo! Sports 4:45 PM
Peterson just 1 of the players left in limbo by ruling