Richard Decker

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I am the owner of COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS & SUPPLIES located at 1741 Blue Ridge Highway Blairsville Georgia 30512. I have edited my address with TOPIX and yet it still comes up wrong, what do I need to do to correct this with TOPIX??
Respectfully
Richard Decker
2 hrs ago

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Richard Decker wrote:
I am the owner of COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS & SUPPLIES located at 1741 Blue Ridge Highway Blairsville Georgia 30512. I have edited my address with TOPIX and yet it still comes up wrong, what do I need to do to correct this with TOPIX??
Respectfully
Richard Decker
If you are referring to Blue Ridge showing under your name, that's not your address. It is the connection point to topix, has nothing to do with where you live.
2 hrs ago

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
I don't live in Dahlonega either.
Richard Decker

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
2 hrs ago wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to Blue Ridge showing under your name, that's not your address. It is the connection point to topix, has nothing to do with where you live.
I am not referring to where I live, when you look under my business address COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS in Blairsville GA TOPIX gives an address I was at 2 years ago. I have contacted TOPIX a few times to correct it to no avail, we are at 1741 Blue Ridge Hwy in Blairsville GA. also the location of UNION POWER SPORTS.
Respectfully
Richard
Maybe

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Richard Decker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not referring to where I live, when you look under my business address COWBOY CUSTOM TRAILERS in Blairsville GA TOPIX gives an address I was at 2 years ago. I have contacted TOPIX a few times to correct it to no avail, we are at 1741 Blue Ridge Hwy in Blairsville GA. also the location of UNION POWER SPORTS.
Respectfully
Richard

Maybe this link can help you. I understand Topix charges a fee for business listings.

http://www.topix.com/merchants/landing/blairs...
Just Mike

Twinsburg, OH

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this link can help you. I understand Topix charges a fee for business listings.

http://www.topix.com/merchants/landing/blairs...
Wow... what a RIPOFF! They have both mine and OP's business information completely wrong, and WE are supposed to pay $48/year for them to keep it correct?? Their business listings are utterly worthless (to ANYBODY) because they are WRONG... it is mind boggling that they demand $$ to correct them.

I wonder if they are obligated to simply just DELETE our listings if we demand it... since it is a misrepresentation of fact? Shouldn't EVERYTHING on the Internet be true? Bonjour...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Sick Man Freud 55,651
Steve's Steakhouse 36 min Who cares 75
brmemc whistleblower thread 42 min Honest Member 4
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 47 min Honest Member 143
petition to remove remaining brmemc board members 1 hr Honest Member 7
More Trouble for the Attorney General 16 hr ACOG 2
Allison & Ledford not long for this earth 17 hr Alice 5
Who is running against Lamar Paris? 17 hr PTM 24
GSP vs. motorcycle fatality 22 hr Love Blairsville 44
Lances and BRMEMC Sat Please tell us 41
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••