Looking fer a winter home in flordee.
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#61 Feb 23, 2013
On a serious note, you are probably aware there has been a terrible crash here at Dayton today.
I don't know what, if any religion you are, it doesn't matter, but please keep in your prayers or thoughts the fans, families, that have been seriously injured today.
I'm on my laptop from the speedway so please ignore spelling or typos.
Thank you.
big news

Jefferson, GA

#62 Feb 24, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
We tolerate you so you are just gonna have to tolerate us.
I personally don't cause you problems up there, I just go to my rental and stay there. If you see a blue/green SUV pass you like you weren't there, that's me.
Touchy,touchy....relaaaax.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#63 Mar 31, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
We tolerate you so you are just gonna have to tolerate us.
I personally don't cause you problems up there, I just go to my rental and stay there. If you see a blue/green SUV pass you like you weren't there, that's me.
Thanks fer the info.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#64 Mar 31, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> Which is the best beach for the ladies?
All the way to the southern tip of Floridee to Flamingo. The Flamingo Lodge is great. Plenty of Girlies han lots of things to do without the tourist traps. Keep in mind fer next year.
All knowing

Murphy, NC

#65 Apr 1, 2013
Former school teacher: I told you, you are wasting your talents on Topix. For your talent of creating characters and the way they interact ..you could write a book or a screen play. Some characters you could delete...(they wouldn't be missed), of course, but I admire your talent.
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>All the way to the southern tip of Floridee to Flamingo. The Flamingo Lodge is great. Plenty of Girlies han lots of things to do without the tourist traps. Keep in mind fer next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americanized 2 hr Why we need ID 36
Why Do Liberal Women Hate Men? (Apr '12) 5 hr DayStar__ 378
Target Range Status? 6 hr Some Things Never... 14
Copeland's Burgers & Southern Eats in Blairsville 9 hr Uct 49
wucg – fm 93.1 Wed Coosa Granny 1
Nick Townsend -- UNION GENERAL Wed Slick willy 21
Tanyard Apts Sep 27 Used to live there 4

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance