Thank You President Obama
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#21 Nov 1, 2013
disgruntled wrote:
<quoted text>I believe one of your Florida roof tiles fell off and hit you in the head.
Hey.. If it does, I'll be able to pay the medical bills, you don't have to.

And that's good, because you deadbeats cost me a bundle paying for your welfare and medical bills.

Thank God they lobotomy I bought you at least allows you to type on the computer. You know, the one your brother who works bought for you when you were released.
disgruntled

Jefferson, GA

#22 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.. If it does, I'll be able to pay the medical bills, you don't have to.
And that's good, because you deadbeats cost me a bundle paying for your welfare and medical bills.
Thank God they lobotomy I bought you at least allows you to type on the computer. You know, the one your brother who works bought for you when you were released.
There you go this morning assuming things and not making informed opinions based on facts.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#23 Nov 1, 2013
disgruntled wrote:
<quoted text>I believe one of your Florida roof tiles fell off and hit you in the head.
After having written an extensive 100% accurate explanation as to why the AHCA is good "Conservative" legalization,(actually conceived by Conservatives and first enacted at a state level by Conservatives),
and
receiving the above response,

How shocking to think I didn't infer from that comment you were a seriously open to consideration of the actual facts and benefits of the AHCA ?

If you notice, every time facts are used to buttress argument, the Right Wingers are forced to ignore the post, or, should they respond, ignore the relevant facts.

That's a good thing.

Because every time they ignore the post, their silence is an admission the post cannot be disputed,
and when they ignore the facts, any rational intelligent reader understands the Right Winger has no credible alternative argument.

Hope you have a great weekend, I gotta check those roof tiles, even though dammit, I'm forced to by homeowners insurance that replaces shingles too.

local

Dahlonega, GA

#24 Nov 1, 2013
IO, you can continue to try to portray republicans as being poor and uninsured, but it's a hopeless effort. 95% of left wing democrats are on Medicaid or uninsured.

You're a hoot. You're just bored and unliked in FL.
Doctor of Psychology

Toccoa, GA

#27 Nov 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Freeloading Right Wing Deadbeat heard from.
Don't you hate those pesky facts ?
Just sign the form that says we don't have to pay for your and your kids medical care because you're too irresponsible to buy medical insurance, and I'll be all for doing away with ObamaCare.
But like all whiny Right Wingers, when you crash your car, or get sick, you'll show up at the hospital and demand medical care - which I have to pay for.
Since you won't be responsible for your own medical bills- if you'd just learn to be sick and die quietly, at no expense to me, that'd be great. Thanks.
There is a brain altering disease in Florida. You should research for information. I think you have had it a while.
It's called Floridot Disease. The people who have this cut and paste a lot and have no life except to post stupid Liberal Propaganda 24/7 on Topix. Sorry, I automatically skip your posts because this disease thwarts reality.

Also you are a hater and very angry at straw enemies (you know nothing about) but that is normal for this disease.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28 Nov 7, 2013
Doctor of Psychology wrote:
<quoted text>There is a brain altering disease in Florida. You should research for information. I think you have had it a while.
It's called Floridot Disease. The people who have this cut and paste a lot and have no life except to post stupid Liberal Propaganda 24/7 on Topix. Sorry, I automatically skip your posts because this disease thwarts reality.

Also you are a hater and very angry at straw enemies (you know nothing about) but that is normal for this disease.
Thank you for proof that irony, intelligence, and rational thought cannot survive on Right Wing Wacko Planet.

You cannot grasp the ironic ignorance and irrationality of both claiming to "skip" a post, and at the same time criticizing the contents of the very post you proudly claim not to have read.

Here on Earth, that makes you either an idiot, or a liar. You pick.

Here on Earth, as you have established yourself as either an idiot or a liar, the content of your post must devolve into irrelevance.

Hey... Don't blame me ... you were, as they say "Hoisted with your own petard."
Melvin

Jefferson, GA

#29 Nov 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proof that irony, intelligence, and rational thought cannot survive on Right Wing Wacko Planet.
You cannot grasp the ironic ignorance and irrationality of both claiming to "skip" a post, and at the same time criticizing the contents of the very post you proudly claim not to have read.
Here on Earth, that makes you either an idiot, or a liar. You pick.
Here on Earth, as you have established yourself as either an idiot or a liar, the content of your post must devolve into irrelevance.
Hey... Don't blame me ... you were, as they say "Hoisted with your own petard."
Is hoisted with your own petard the same as having a woody?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#30 Nov 8, 2013
Melvin wrote:
<quoted text>Is hoisted with your own petard the same as having a woody?
I bet to some it is.

It happens so often to them they get confused.
Stop The Madness

Cornelia, GA

#31 Nov 8, 2013
Informed Opinion would be a pretty good troll if he/she were not so obvious..

Pretty funny how we gave Putin the spot light tho. LOL
gamule

Dawsonville, GA

#32 Nov 27, 2013
hey I Q. I heard that someone called your president a liar I am still trying to figure out how that liar became president. enjoy your free country now people like you are slowly causing it to disappear
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33 Nov 27, 2013
gamule wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
hey I Q. I heard that someone called your president a liar I am still trying to figure out how that liar became president. enjoy your free country now people like you are slowly causing it to disappear
Yep, you've got a firm grasp on history...

September 23, 2003
https://www.aclu.org/free-speech/secret-servi...

At events attended by President Bush and other senior federal officials around the country, the Secret Service has been discriminating against protesters in violation of their free speech rights, the American Civil Liberties Union charged today in the first nationwide lawsuit of its kind.

...The ACLU said it had seen a significant spike in such incidents under the Bush Administration, prompting it to charge officials with a ""pattern and practice"" of discrimination against those who disagree with government policies.

According to ACLU legal papers, local police, acting at the direction of the Secret Service, violated the rights of protesters in two ways: people expressing views critical of the government were moved further away from public officials while those with pro-government views were allowed to remain closer; or everyone expressing a view was herded into what is commonly known as a ""protest zone,"" leaving those who merely observe, but express no view, to remain closer.
Epworth Girl

Okeechobee, FL

#34 Nov 29, 2013
After reading all of this crap the IO has spouted on here, I am going to say, I am not an OBAMA supporter. I work in and around insurance and I can tell you right now. No one but no one knows what is about to happen when it comes to the policies that people carry. And it sure is sad that when it comes to the elderly that they are being screwed royally. I hope that the one's who support Obama are happy with what is about to happen to them, hope ya'll can live with yourselves.
Madman

Blairsville, GA

#35 Nov 29, 2013
Epworth Girl wrote:
After reading all of this crap the IO has spouted on here, I am going to say, I am not an OBAMA supporter. I work in and around insurance and I can tell you right now. No one but no one knows what is about to happen when it comes to the policies that people carry. And it sure is sad that when it comes to the elderly that they are being screwed royally. I hope that the one's who support Obama are happy with what is about to happen to them, hope ya'll can live with yourselves.
We just hope the insurance companies can live with themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is a good place to buy furniture and appl... (Sep '07) 12 min tellico 3
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner 1 hr Bob 58
Democrat Convention in Philadelphia 8 hr Trail90 4
Sanders supporters 21 hr Bishop Bullwinkel 4
Hillary Clinton for President ! Mon JB Stoner 62
Cheaters (Jul '15) Jul 25 Tammy 46
Black Lives Matter? Jul 25 Rev Jesse Sharpton 17

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance