Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

United States

#20583 Aug 2, 2013
Thank you Right Wing Wackos for destroying the last vestiges of freedom and moral standing America once had.

The government if the United States of America has fallen so low,
so low,
that it actually had to assure the Russians,
yes, the Russians,
that the government would not torture or execute an American Patriot,
who exposed Unconstitutional conduct and War Crimes.

The American government,
just like those examples of democracy, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen,
is now assumed to torture and murder its political enemies.

Why ?

Because it does.

Thanks Richard "if I do it, it can't be illgal" Nixon; Ronnie "How many missles would you like Osama" Ray-Gun; George "Let's invade Iraq - it's close to Saudi Arabia" Bush; and Barrack "I can assassinate anyone I want" Obama.

danger zone

Moultrie, GA

#20584 Aug 2, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
And is this another wagging of Obamas tail?
"US to temporarily shut down embassies around the world Sunday amid security concern"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/us...
Of course so, look this way, look this way, over here. Nothing else matters now, we're protecting our ambassadors & embassies. The man & his muppets are a JOKE!
When

Commerce, GA

#20585 Aug 2, 2013
"
Seattle officials call for ban on 'potentially offensive' language."

The word citizen is one of them. Hmmm, I've used the word here on topix. wonder if topix will ban citizens.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/se...
When

Commerce, GA

#20586 Aug 2, 2013
Join Obamas Truth Team.

Get solicited for donations.

https://my.barackobama.com/page/s/join-truth-...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20587 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if it's true? Article after article has been posted in regard to this. Just what if.....
You refuse to even consider the possibity. Astounding.
Maybe there is something to it, and maybe Obamacare is not the perfect solution and does need to be tweaked. But now we see all the doctors, healthcare providers, and right wingers saying "Oh, we knew that the system had needed to be fixed- but we could have fixed all that". Sure you could have- all you needed was another hundred years.
When

Commerce, GA

#20588 Aug 2, 2013
"Corporate Welfare for IBM, Accenture at Heart of Senate Amnesty Bill"

The old "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20589 Aug 2, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he's just telling the truth about himself.
You and Syn seem to be confusing me with your like-minded colleague OMTE or (opened minded to everything).

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20590 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>You and Syn seem to be confusing me with your like-minded colleague OMTE or (opened minded to everything).
I don't have you confused with anyone. What makes you think that?

Location hidden

#20591 Aug 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Thank you Right Wing Wackos for destroying the last vestiges of freedom and moral standing America once had.
The government if the United States of America has fallen so low,
so low,
that it actually had to assure the Russians,
yes, the Russians,
that the government would not torture or execute an American Patriot,
who exposed Unconstitutional conduct and War Crimes.
The American government,
just like those examples of democracy, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen,
is now assumed to torture and murder its political enemies.
Why ?
Because it does.
Thanks Richard "if I do it, it can't be illgal" Nixon; Ronnie "How many missles would you like Osama" Ray-Gun; George "Let's invade Iraq - it's close to Saudi Arabia" Bush; and Barrack "I can assassinate anyone I want" Obama.
You sound just like your hero, Obama. Blame the other guy. Just blame, blame, blame.....the other guy. Again, if you are so smart and have all the answers as ONLY YOU think you have, why aren't YOU president? rotfl
When

Commerce, GA

#20592 Aug 2, 2013
Obama and thugs work around the clock.

"Invetigation reveals IRS still badgering conservatives"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/investigation-reve...
When

Commerce, GA

#20593 Aug 2, 2013
"CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cnn-confirms-wnd-r...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20594 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to pay attention to his explanaition. You MIGHT learn something.
Thanks, but not likely...
danger zone

Moultrie, GA

#20595 Aug 2, 2013
When wrote:
"CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi"
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cnn-confirms-wnd-r...
Surface to air missiles, weapons of all sorts. Now they'll launch a gigantic investigation, just to learn it's Bush's fault.
Dumb@ss dumbocrats.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20596 Aug 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed!
danger zone

Moultrie, GA

#20597 Aug 2, 2013
Your man won a Nobel Peace Prize, people !!!!!!

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer...

Location hidden

#20598 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there is something to it, and maybe Obamacare is not the perfect solution and does need to be tweaked. But now we see all the doctors, healthcare providers, and right wingers saying "Oh, we knew that the system had needed to be fixed- but we could have fixed all that". Sure you could have- all you needed was another hundred years.
Tweaked????? lol You had better brace yourself, Jeb. Your sentence about the doctors, healthcare providers and right wingers is rather convenient, don't you think?
On the other hand, perhaps you should pay attention to that group. You MIGHT learn something from them, too.
You may end up wishing we had waited another hundred years. Look! You voted for that maniac and I KNOW you won't admit anything is wrong with your choice. I just wish the rest of us who DIDN'T vote for him didn't have to suffer for the stupidity of others.
I watched Hannity tonight because he did a show on Obamacare. The audience had Democrats as well as Republicans including a Democrat strategist. Only two people spoke in FAVOR of Obamacare and one was the strategist; the other was a black guy(no surprise). She got SLAUGHTERED. At one point when Hannity pointed out the fallacy of one of her statements, she threw up her hands and said, "Well, whatever." Brilliant.

Location hidden

#20599 Aug 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's above their pay scale.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20600 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweaked????? lol You had better brace yourself, Jeb. Your sentence about the doctors, healthcare providers and right wingers is rather convenient, don't you think?
On the other hand, perhaps you should pay attention to that group. You MIGHT learn something from them, too.
You may end up wishing we had waited another hundred years. Look! You voted for that maniac and I KNOW you won't admit anything is wrong with your choice. I just wish the rest of us who DIDN'T vote for him didn't have to suffer for the stupidity of others.
I watched Hannity tonight because he did a show on Obamacare. The audience had Democrats as well as Republicans including a Democrat strategist. Only two people spoke in FAVOR of Obamacare and one was the strategist; the other was a black guy(no surprise). She got SLAUGHTERED. At one point when Hannity pointed out the fallacy of one of her statements, she threw up her hands and said, "Well, whatever." Brilliant.
Two people actually spoke against it on Fox- what a surprise there!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20601 Aug 2, 2013
meant spoke in favor...above
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20602 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Your shame is showing.
Actually that's my condescending attitude toward your lunatic Right Wing Wacko attempt to twist a scientific study confirming common sense can be twisted into a "source of outrage".

After all, on Right Wing Wacko Planet, who, except sick perverts, would believe that the trauma experienced by a child victim would be related to the circumstances surrounding such trauma.

What a bizarre thought !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoke 1 hr Fire 5
Mickey Cummings = RINO 4 hr Lane 357
School Board buying votes 5 hr Boo hoo is doo doo 14
School system secret 5 hr Boo hoo is doo doo 2
Union County School Board / superintendent 13 hr Grasshopper 4
Trump brings country to a new low. 23 hr ugly 92
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) Thu Sybil Denise Ballew 84

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages