Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Comments (Page 915)

Showing posts 18,281 - 18,300 of49,298
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was an Obama supporter too. I thought other people just didn't like him, because the color of his skin. I was clueless and WRONG. Obama is a muslim criminal, that is hell bent on destroying this country, it's our duty, as American citizens, to stop him.
I don't think that other post was from the real Lew Holt. Didn't write like him and I think Lew was a registered poster. I know he used a bunch of different I.D.'s. and was a staunch Obama supporter. I doubt that he has changed.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think you were just weird. Now, I think you are a very sick and unstable person. You have crossed the line between trying to be funny and making a total ass out of yourself. While I may seem unkind in my remarks, I do believe you should try and find a new hobby and divest yourself of your Topix obsession.
Good luck.
Wait.

Aren't you gong to try to attack the facts that lead to Detroit's leaders reaching their conclusion ?

Aren't you going to claim that Right Wingers objected to the Trillions of Taxpayers' Dollars America spent, and continues to spend in the MidEast to benefit Arab Muslims ?

If you don't, you must agree with those indisputable facts,(or maybe you believe the MidEast is populated by Jehovah's Witnesses).

Since you don;t dispute the facts, Whats' your point ?
So let's just wish Detroit well, and hope that like Right Wing wackos supported spending Trillions of Taxpayers Dollars to improve life for our Arab Muslim friends in the Mideast, and supported spending the lives of thousands of our troops, surely they'll support spending a few Billion to help Americans in America.

Surely, they don;t love to spend Trillions just making things "Go Boom".

OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that other post was from the real Lew Holt. Didn't write like him and I think Lew was a registered poster. I know he used a bunch of different I.D.'s. and was a staunch Obama supporter. I doubt that he has changed.
He may have really changed his mind. I did.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hush, Jeb. You're just a mexican lover.
...and you're just a conservative/republican/wacko wannabee.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>...and you're just a conservative/republican/wacko wannabee.
Why do you say that?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you talk about the Kennedy/Johnson war that cost over 50,000 lives?
How about how high union labor costs have driven jobs OUT of the U.S.? You don't have the right to criticize anything about this country considering you and the rest of your thug brotherhood is contributing to the destruction of it.
You criticize the "haves" while at the same time BRAGGING about what all YOU have. Anyone who feels the need to brag as you do, comes across as having no class whatsoever.
Now carry on with your OBSESSIVENESS. Perhps you are partaking WAY too much of your Maker's Mark.
Agreed, the Right Wing wasted Trillions of taxpayers' Dollars and over 50,000 American lives in Vietnam, because Right Wingers, both Republicans and Democrats, just couldn't grasp the idea that some wars cannot be won, and shouldn't be fought, nor matter how much profit they make for War Profiteering corporations.

Johnson, McNamara, Nixon and the entire Washington Cabal that kept feeding American troops to their death were war criminals who should have been impeached, arrested, and imprisoned.

The attack on unions is just proof of your ignorance.

Since corporate profits are higher than ever in modern history; shipping American jobs overseas is simply proof of the innate greed of corporate management, as maintaining the jobs in America doesn't result in a any losses at all, only is slightly less exploding corporate profits.

But, as Jack Welch, CEO of G.E. said "Ideally you'd have every plant you own on a barge" -- ready to move if any national government tried to impose restraints on the factories' operations, or if workers demanded better wages and working conditions."

But hey, you can take on "Ol Jack and GE all by yourself, and force 'Ol Jack to pay living wages, benefits, and pensions, so you don't need no stinkin union.

Here's a suggestion, instead of trying to take away the decent wages, benefits, and pensions some of us fought to obtain, using our right to unionize;
fight like hell for your own decent wages, benefits, and pensions, using your right to unionize.

Why Right Wingers love to ride that spiral to the bottom, and complain about those of us who didn't, is beyond me.

As for me, which is it ?

Am I poor guy with "wealth envy", or a braggart explaining why I don't envy anyone.

I have used the rules to become relatively comfortable, and every day the taxpayers assist me in maintaining and improving that.

Don't blame me that you help pay for my property in Georgia and Florida, my trips, my cars, my insurance, and my pensions, 457 plan, and my 401K, the church I attend, and the charities I like, by making them all partially or totally deductible.

You voted the RWWs into office that made that the law.

Don't blame me that my accountant has our little group of investors in a hedge fund now so the taxes, if any, on my investments in the future will be cut in half.

Don't blame me that I own businesses in Right to Starve" states where I fire anyone I want, any time I want, for any reason I want, or for no reason, just because it's Tuesday.

The Right Wingers who understand what's going on just love it.

They know you're gonna vote for Right Wing politicians no matter how much they take care of the rich and corporations, at you and family's financial future.

They just gotta keep you convinced that somewhere, someone, is promoting them Gays, or attacking God, or comin after our guns.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

All conservatives should boycott Rubio and stop all donations to his committee. The Republicans sent him there to lead, not join Chuck Schumer and the gang.
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20130722/...
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Even Newt Gingrich knows that the word comprehensive means we're getting screwed.
Why does the Senate have to have one HUGE bill, instead of separate bills on immigration? It's because they want to try screw the American people with loopholes and waivers. All the House wants to do is take the reform of immigration in steps. They know that's the only way the enforcement part, will be enforced.
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/blog/newt-gi...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
As for me, which is it ?
Am I poor guy with "wealth envy", or a braggart explaining why I don't envy anyone.
A gadfly is a person who upsets the status quo by posing upsetting or novel questions.

Which explains the constant swipes trying to shoo you away, it just gets sooo uncomfortable when you're around.

Boo hoo, boo hoo.

Keep up the good work, you're such a pest :)
Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
NY Fed Won't Say How Much Money Went to Iraq
Published: Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 | 7:30 PM ET
By: Eamon Javers | CNBC Washington Reporter
http://www.cnbc.com/id/43487056
...The Fed's lack of disclosure is making it difficult for the inspector general to follow the paper trail of billions of dollars that went missing in the chaotic rush to finance the Iraq occupation, and to determine how much of that money was stolen.
The New York Fed will not reveal details, the inspector general said, because the money initially came from an account at the Fed that was held on behalf of the people of Iraq and financed by cash from the Oil-for-Food program. Without authorization from the account holder, the Iraqi government itself, the inspector general's office was told it can't receive information about the account.
The problem is that critics of the Iraqi government believe highly placed officials there are among the people who may have made off with the money in the first place.
And some think that will make it highly unlikely the Iraqis will sign off on revealing the total dollar amount.
==========
NY Fed's $40 Billion Iraqi Money Trail
Published: Tuesday, 25 Oct 2011 | 2:25 PM ET
By: Eamon Javers | CNBC Washington Reporter
...Beginning in the very earliest days of the war in Iraq, the New York Federal Reserve shipped billions of dollars in physical cash to Baghdad to pay for the reopening of the government and restoration of basic services.
...By one account, the New York Fed shipped about $40 billion in cash between 2003 and 2008. In just the first two years, the shipments included more than 281 million individual bills weighing a total of 363 tons. But soon after the money arrived in the chaos of war-torn Baghdad, the paper trail documenting who controlled it all began to go cold.
Since then, investigators have spent years trying to trace what happened to the enormous amount of money shipped in the frantic days of the occupation of Iraq. Although there have been hundreds of pages of reports, Congressional hearings, and inquiries from Washington to Baghdad, no one in Congress, a special inspector general’s office, the Department of Defense or the Iraqi government itself can say with certainty what exactly happened to all of that money.
...That’s because the government of Iraq continues to pour the proceeds of its newly refurbished oil industry into its accounts at the Fed in New York. In April, the Iraqi government informed the UN security council that it was going to open a new account at the Fed to replace the Development Fund for Iraq account that had been established years earlier. Baghdad will continue to operate a second account, called the “Oil Proceeds Receipts Account” that serves as a cash reserve for the Iraqi Central Bank, supporting the Iraqi currency.

Thank you for confirming IO was wrong. IO won't say he's wrong but with your validation maybe he'll get down on his knees and ask for forgiveness or praise Allah.

Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone ever associate the word BIGOT or RACIST with your body of postings...
103 arrest warrants issued after undercover operation for EBT card fraud
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:12 pm | Updated: 11:29 pm, Tue Jun 18, 2013.
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/manatee_newsro...

The same way we can associate you with being a white bigot.
Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think you were just weird. Now, I think you are a very sick and unstable person. You have crossed the line between trying to be funny and making a total ass out of yourself. While I may seem unkind in my remarks, I do believe you should try and find a new hobby and divest yourself of your Topix obsession.
Good luck.

Never seen you post here before, but you have a very GOOD insight into a person's mental state. We do make allowances for IO, being that he lives in Florida and keep the Zoo people happy.

Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link to the Opinion piece you cite which is just more denier BS, easily shot down in the Comments.
Senator Barbara Boxer's Own Experts Contradict Obama On Global Warming
OP/ED | 7/19/2013 @ 8:12AM
James Taylor, Contributor
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
From the Comments:
The pause in warming is a myth. According to a recently released report of the World Meteorological Organization,“The decade 2001–2010 was the warmest decade since instrumental global average surface temperatures first became available in 1850. The increase of 0.21°C in the average decadal temperature from 1991–2000 to 2001–2010 is larger than for any other two successive decades since the beginning of instrumental records. The decade 2001–2010 was also the warmest on record for both land-only and ocean-only temperatures. The warmest year for worldwide land-only surface-air temperature was 2007… while, for the worldwide ocean-only surface temperature, the warmest year was 2003….”(p. 10)
http://library.wmo.int/pmb_ged/wmo_1119_en.pd...
Many researchers have pointed out that the myth arises because deniers refer only to air temperatures, not sea temperatures. Yet, as NASA explains,“Over 90% of the excess heat from global warming goes into the oceans and the ocean heat content at all levels has been steadily rising.
http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/OC5/3M_HEAT_CONTENT/

The link I gave confirms my post, and also confirms the BS you put out.

"United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) lead author Hans von Storch report temperatures have remained essentially flat for the past 10 years, and indeed for the past 15 years."

Governments use the UN IPPC for their data. "United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) lead author Hans von Storch report temperatures have remained essentially flat for the past 10 years, and indeed for the past 15 years."

This was in stark response to Obama's BS about temps rising in the last 10 years. Boxer's own climate people acknowledged, " Cullen said our focus should be on longer time periods rather than the 10-year period mentioned by Obama. When pressed, however, she contradicted Obama’s central assertion and said warming has slowed, not accelerated.."

15 years of FLAT temps directly contradicts what Obama said. My post was directed at Obama not having a clue about Global changes.

And this one,"Storch told Der Spiegel that 98 percent of IPCC climate models cannot replicate the prolonged pause in global warming, and IPCC may need to revise its computer models to correct their apparent warming bias."

APPARENT warming BIAS, well goodness gracious, even IO's dog knows this, he told me so behind IO's back.

Dam, I've been burning up this summer. Temps in the high 60's and low 80's.
Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and I don't know if you just made up a bunch of stuff or not, and I am not taking the time to look it up.

Can pretty much guarantee you it's made up. or as Lily would say..........

Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
A gadfly is a person who upsets the status quo by posing upsetting or novel questions.
Which explains the constant swipes trying to shoo you away, it just gets sooo uncomfortable when you're around.
Boo hoo, boo hoo.
Keep up the good work, you're such a pest :)

Actually I get a big laugh from him being around. It's like watching a mannequin dress himself up, and so easy for us to undress him and show his nakedness.
His dog just hangs his head looks forlorn, I kinda feel sorry for his dog.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Holder have no respect for the rule law, but they want us to trust them to enforce immigration laws. What a joke.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/p...

Further proof there is no pleasing these little criminals. Here's an illegal alien crying that amnesty for some, still isn't good enough.
I think we need to send everyone of the little criminals back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/victor-palafox/...
Why

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

William and Kate have a baby boy, third in line to the Kingdom.

If he succeeds to the throne, he will be King Festus.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He may have really changed his mind. I did.
Some people are smarter than others.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Obama and Holder have no respect for the rule law, but they want us to trust them to enforce immigration laws. What a joke.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/p...
Further proof there is no pleasing these little criminals. Here's an illegal alien crying that amnesty for some, still isn't good enough.
I think we need to send everyone of the little criminals back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/victor-palafox/...
It just isn't immigration laws that they ignore. They only respect the laws that are useful to them. They have pretty much just ripped the Constitution to shreds.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

This whole Administration is a Joke.(IMO)
I don't find it as funny as the reporters do.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/19/di...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,281 - 18,300 of49,298
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 7 min Johnson 896
Malone Gets Kingston Beat In Union 8 min just the way it is 3
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
Bank Closing 6 hr tilly 7
Republican Primary runoff 10 hr Factoid 10
Paving Companies 11 hr Kentucky Boy 3
Disability Fraud (Apr '13) Mon Marilyn 23
•••
•••