Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18237 Jul 14, 2013
I watched about five minutes of the Trayvon Martin trial. Propaganda in it's purest form. Good grief. The 1000s of other murdered blacks are NO LESS important than the life of Trayvon Martin. But, SO many are fooled into believing so. It's called mind control, people. MSM is an integral part of the democratic party, it's so very plain to see.... Well, maybe not for the brainwashed koolaid drinkers.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18238 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I watched about five minutes of the Trayvon Martin trial. Propaganda in it's purest form. Good grief. The 1000s of other murdered blacks are NO LESS important than the life of Trayvon Martin. But, SO many are fooled into believing so. It's called mind control, people. MSM is an integral part of the democratic party, it's so very plain to see.... Well, maybe not for the brainwashed koolaid drinkers.

They don't care about black on black crime. Even the blacks don't care except for those who lose a loved one.
It's all about self perceived racism and the leaders who feed off it to get into the spotlight. They have their agendas, main one being gun control.

On another note::
"George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call."

NBC fired a couple of their reporters but deny the allegation.
Sounds a little bit like a local paper getting sued and firing the Editor.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimm...
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18239 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't care about black on black crime. Even the blacks don't care except for those who lose a loved one.
It's all about self perceived racism and the leaders who feed off it to get into the spotlight. They have their agendas, main one being gun control.
Perfect example of biased reporting. Yes, Obama will use every chance he gets to further his gun control agenda.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18240 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's worse than biased reporting, just a big ole fat LIE, another example of why MSM has lost all credibity.
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18241 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dense one. He was running for reelection at the time.
I prefer to say "big boned" thank you.

And I don't recall Obama taking any strong liberal stance before the election, but feel free to post proof.

Unlike Right Wingers, we Normal Americans look forward to being corrected - it allows us to adjust our beliefs to reflect reality.
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18242 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Wow - you take a very valid point - that the MSM blows this incident way out of context - and surround and entangle it with such b.s.- you lose legitimacy.

The MSM is so Right Wing that Wackos like Paul Ryan are called "Conservative", and Right Wingers like Obama are called "Liberal".

The MSM blew the incident way out of proportion to serve their Lord God Profit.

It had nothing to do with Rethugs and Democraps.

As usual, always, always, always follow the money.

The MSM doesn't cover black on black crime because those with purchasing power don't care, hence low ratings - hence low profits.

Damn... Remember when the Lord God profit did not reign supreme and every news division on TV lost money - and the networks were proud of it ?
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18243 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect example of biased reporting. Yes, Obama will use every chance he gets to further his gun control agenda.
Was it edited ?

Did the editor who was fired edit it ?

So Zimmerman accused a news outlet of doing something bad;
and
The news outlet fired the guy who did the bad thing.

What's the bitch ?
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18244 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's worse than biased reporting, just a big ole fat LIE, another example of why MSM has lost all credibity.

I wish I could be on the jury, I'd stick it to NBC for a min of $100 million.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18245 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to say "big boned" thank you.

FYI:
Take it to the gay thread, they love you.

Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18246 Jul 14, 2013
So we have NBC edit the recording to inflame racial tensions, we have a sorry crooked prosecutor(who should lose her law license at the least, tar and feather at the most, and we have Obama saying Trayvon would be like a son if he had one.

Then we have the CRS at the DOJ spending tax dollars giving advice on protesting. We have a judge who broke all protocol by adding the charge of manslaughter.

And finally we have the libroids who don't give a shat as long as gun control passes.

I think there will be more rocks turned over before this is through.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18247 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - you take a very valid point - that the MSM blows this incident way out of context - and surround and entangle it with such b.s.- you lose legitimacy.
The MSM is so Right Wing that Wackos like Paul Ryan are called "Conservative", and Right Wingers like Obama are called "Liberal".
The MSM blew the incident way out of proportion to serve their Lord God Profit.
It had nothing to do with Rethugs and Democraps.
As usual, always, always, always follow the money.
The MSM doesn't cover black on black crime because those with purchasing power don't care, hence low ratings - hence low profits.
Damn... Remember when the Lord God profit did not reign supreme and every news division on TV lost money - and the networks were proud of it ?
You sound very, very angry. Wonder why?? Next few posts, why don't you make it interesting enough it'll grab someone's attention. Otherwise, I'll keep scrolling on by.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18248 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI:
Take it to the gay thread, they love you.
LOL :))
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18249 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very, very angry. Wonder why?? Next few posts, why don't you make it interesting enough it'll grab someone's attention. Otherwise, I'll keep scrolling on by.

I'll lay ten to one the guy has hemroid problems.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18250 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll end up settling out of court for a undisclosed amt, which will mean a big win for Zimmerman.
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18251 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>You sound very, very angry. Wonder why?? Next few posts, why don't you make it interesting enough it'll grab someone's attention. Otherwise, I'll keep scrolling on by.
Why would you say that ?

I simply point out that since the networks decided that the news divisions are "profit centers",
any and all decisions are based on ratings and profits,
nothing else.

That's makes me somewhat sad, because it means that truth and facts are surrendered in favor of sensationalism and imaginary outrage.

That fact makes me no more "angry" than the facts that water runs downhill, or that the Cubs will not win the series this year.

Perhaps that Right Wing habit of projecting their mindsets, intentions and motivations on others is shiny through.

Thanks though for worrying about me, but life is good, the Arturo Fuente has a good draw, the Makers Mark is very smooth, the fire is blazing, and the "Magnificent Seven" is a great movie.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18252 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Now I see Dem. Harry Reed calling for the Justice Department to put Zimmerman on trial again. The FBI investigated this case and said it was not race related.
I wonder if Obama will make another speech on this.
Zimmerman was not a racist. His Grandmother was Black. He helped tutor Black kids in the area. He took a Black girl to his prom. He helped a Black man fight a court case.
I guess they have to keep stirring the pot to keep the country divided. I guess the Democrats are thinking it worked before and helped Obama get elected, it will work again. Just more Black votes for the 2014 election for the Democrats. It will work until the Black population wakes up and sees that they are being used.
I have no idea what really went on that night when Zimmerman killed Martin. Nobody does. Yes, Zimmerman shot and killed Martin, that we know. Was it in self defense, maybe yes. The juries decision is in. The evidence that I saw the prosecution present was very weak so I would have to probably also say he was not guilty by the court of law.
It is time for the Obama Administration, which the Justice Department is part of, Democratic politicians, the news media to butt out and give this country a needed rest.
You and I have differing opinions in regard to what a DOJ investigation will do. I think it will hurt Obama because he just keeps spinning his wheels. He is looking for anything that will divert our attention. Of course, it doesn't matter now. Obama isn't facing an election. He's more concerned about the fate of Obamacare right now.The blacks would've voted for him regardless. If he was Jack the Ripper they would still vote for him. It's ALL color with them. I just think it is very typical of the exteme left wing looneys to NOT accept a juries' verdict because it doesn't suit their "give blacks a pass" agenda. The arrest was trumped up and now they want to keep the devisiveness going.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18253 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Jewell, the man accused of being the Atlanta Olympics bomber won settlements from NBC, CNN, & Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Location hidden

#18254 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, or am I missing something?
He did. I think it was posted to me.
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18255 Jul 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You and I have differing opinions in regard to what a DOJ investigation will do. I think it will hurt Obama because he just keeps spinning his wheels. He is looking for anything that will divert our attention. Of course, it doesn't matter now. Obama isn't facing an election. He's more concerned about the fate of Obamacare right now.The blacks would've voted for him regardless. If he was Jack the Ripper they would still vote for him. It's ALL color with them. I just think it is very typical of the exteme left wing looneys to NOT accept a juries' verdict because it doesn't suit their "give blacks a pass" agenda. The arrest was trumped up and now they want to keep the devisiveness going.
And if Obama ran against David Duke, Right Wingers would start explaining to us all how great David Duke is, and how there newfound love of Duke has nothing to do with race.

Wait ...

Location hidden

#18256 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Wonder why Obama hasn't commented on any whites that have been shot and killed by blacks? I guess that would make him look like a traitor. This is the most corrupt administration this country has ever had and you libs STILL support it. There is something wrong with you people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Blairsville Restaurant refused service 1 hr 1st World Problems 44
Looking for... 3 hr Timmy 6
Lamar and his County Tax Rate 3 hr Uct 91
School Taxes (Nov '13) 3 hr trail90 51
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 15 hr Bob 74
SPLOST 3 What's the Truth? Fri ACOG 5
County Govt. Fri ACOG 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages