Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18228 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I am sure that they were all just chomping at the bit to vote for Romney!
They sure were - they all believed like this Right Winger - and they could tell Willard Romney would have made a fine "massa".

RELATED

Arkansas State Rep: Slavery 'May Actually Have Been a Blessing in Disguise' for Blacks and Endorses Death Penalty to Discipline Rebellious Children

The man rounding out the trio is Arkansas state Representative Loy Mauch, a "neo-Confederate" with ties to a group on the Southern Poverty Law Center's watch list, according to the Arkansas Times.

The Times reports that Mauch has, for years, been writing wildly racist and backwards letters to the editorial section of the Democrat-Gazette newspaper. The letters touch on everything from slavery to the Confederate flag to the idea that Abraham Lincoln was a Marxist "war criminal."

A sampling of Mauch's greatest hits are below, our favorite being: "If slavery were so God-awful, why didn't Jesus or Paul condemn it ?

Some of the rest:

Feb. 15, 2003

Nowhere in the Holy Bible have I found a word of condemnation for the operation of slavery, Old or New Testament. If slavery was so bad, why didn't Jesus, Paul or the prophets say something?

This country already lionizes Wehrmacht leaders. They go by the names of Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, Custer, etc. These Marxists not only destroyed the Constitution they were sworn to uphold, but apostatized the word of God. Either these depraved infidels or the Constitution and Scriptures are in error. I'm more persuaded by the word of God.

Oct. 7, 2000

I'm very proud my ancestors stood up to Northern aggression. The Confederate flag to me is not only a symbol of our brief period of independence and our loyalty to the 1789 Constitution, but also a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order.
To read even more of Mauch's ranting, head over to the Arkansas Times website, which has a fairly thorough rundown. Oh, and be careful the next time you're in Arkansas.

[Image via Facebook]
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18229 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that what Obama said was irresponsible and stupid but I just don't see how you get from there to him trying to influence the trial. Personally, I don't think the case should have ever even been brought to trial, but I also don't think that I would want George Zimmerman walking around my neighborhood with a damn gun, either. Would you?
just for you, genny. But you are still missing quite a bit.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18230 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, or am I missing something?
see it now?
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18231 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
That's real odd. Looking at the number of post that I have made is stuck on 2,299. The last 5 post that I have made are number 2,299. I will log of and check it and see if it is the same.
Don't let 'em screw with your posts - although we disagree on many things, you have a good sense of humor and write interesting posts.

Besides - Synergy will blame it on Obama and demand Issa investigate.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18232 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>see it now?
Where? Not what.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18233 Jul 14, 2013
Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, & Obama ignore the very group they should be preaching to. Let's "honor" Trayvon, let's remember his parent's agony, but no mention of the 1000s of other black families who experience the same. Black on black crime SHOULD be addressed, but they refuse to even mention it. It's only when blacks die by the hands of whites do they become involved. Shameful, nothing but shameful. Further proof, Obama cares NOT so much about black people as he does their vote.

http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/walter-e-williams/s...
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18234 Jul 14, 2013
How many remember this? My guess is.. not many, because these Florida murders received barely a mention by MSM. Obama ignored letters written by families, these murders were of "no political value" to him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18235 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama cannot run for re-election, he doesn't care how much "black", "white" or "yellow",
like all politicians in Washington, the only support that matters is "green", has pictures of dead presidents on the front, and purchases a great life after office.
Hey dense one. He was running for reelection at the time.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18236 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dense one. He was running for reelection at the time.

I see you stepped in the BS of IO. Please clean your shoes before coming into the house.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18237 Jul 14, 2013
I watched about five minutes of the Trayvon Martin trial. Propaganda in it's purest form. Good grief. The 1000s of other murdered blacks are NO LESS important than the life of Trayvon Martin. But, SO many are fooled into believing so. It's called mind control, people. MSM is an integral part of the democratic party, it's so very plain to see.... Well, maybe not for the brainwashed koolaid drinkers.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18238 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I watched about five minutes of the Trayvon Martin trial. Propaganda in it's purest form. Good grief. The 1000s of other murdered blacks are NO LESS important than the life of Trayvon Martin. But, SO many are fooled into believing so. It's called mind control, people. MSM is an integral part of the democratic party, it's so very plain to see.... Well, maybe not for the brainwashed koolaid drinkers.

They don't care about black on black crime. Even the blacks don't care except for those who lose a loved one.
It's all about self perceived racism and the leaders who feed off it to get into the spotlight. They have their agendas, main one being gun control.

On another note::
"George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call."

NBC fired a couple of their reporters but deny the allegation.
Sounds a little bit like a local paper getting sued and firing the Editor.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimm...
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18239 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't care about black on black crime. Even the blacks don't care except for those who lose a loved one.
It's all about self perceived racism and the leaders who feed off it to get into the spotlight. They have their agendas, main one being gun control.
Perfect example of biased reporting. Yes, Obama will use every chance he gets to further his gun control agenda.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18240 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's worse than biased reporting, just a big ole fat LIE, another example of why MSM has lost all credibity.
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18241 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dense one. He was running for reelection at the time.
I prefer to say "big boned" thank you.

And I don't recall Obama taking any strong liberal stance before the election, but feel free to post proof.

Unlike Right Wingers, we Normal Americans look forward to being corrected - it allows us to adjust our beliefs to reflect reality.
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18242 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Wow - you take a very valid point - that the MSM blows this incident way out of context - and surround and entangle it with such b.s.- you lose legitimacy.

The MSM is so Right Wing that Wackos like Paul Ryan are called "Conservative", and Right Wingers like Obama are called "Liberal".

The MSM blew the incident way out of proportion to serve their Lord God Profit.

It had nothing to do with Rethugs and Democraps.

As usual, always, always, always follow the money.

The MSM doesn't cover black on black crime because those with purchasing power don't care, hence low ratings - hence low profits.

Damn... Remember when the Lord God profit did not reign supreme and every news division on TV lost money - and the networks were proud of it ?
Informed Opinion

Cleveland, GA

#18243 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect example of biased reporting. Yes, Obama will use every chance he gets to further his gun control agenda.
Was it edited ?

Did the editor who was fired edit it ?

So Zimmerman accused a news outlet of doing something bad;
and
The news outlet fired the guy who did the bad thing.

What's the bitch ?
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18244 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's worse than biased reporting, just a big ole fat LIE, another example of why MSM has lost all credibity.

I wish I could be on the jury, I'd stick it to NBC for a min of $100 million.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18245 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to say "big boned" thank you.

FYI:
Take it to the gay thread, they love you.

Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18246 Jul 14, 2013
So we have NBC edit the recording to inflame racial tensions, we have a sorry crooked prosecutor(who should lose her law license at the least, tar and feather at the most, and we have Obama saying Trayvon would be like a son if he had one.

Then we have the CRS at the DOJ spending tax dollars giving advice on protesting. We have a judge who broke all protocol by adding the charge of manslaughter.

And finally we have the libroids who don't give a shat as long as gun control passes.

I think there will be more rocks turned over before this is through.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18247 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - you take a very valid point - that the MSM blows this incident way out of context - and surround and entangle it with such b.s.- you lose legitimacy.
The MSM is so Right Wing that Wackos like Paul Ryan are called "Conservative", and Right Wingers like Obama are called "Liberal".
The MSM blew the incident way out of proportion to serve their Lord God Profit.
It had nothing to do with Rethugs and Democraps.
As usual, always, always, always follow the money.
The MSM doesn't cover black on black crime because those with purchasing power don't care, hence low ratings - hence low profits.
Damn... Remember when the Lord God profit did not reign supreme and every news division on TV lost money - and the networks were proud of it ?
You sound very, very angry. Wonder why?? Next few posts, why don't you make it interesting enough it'll grab someone's attention. Otherwise, I'll keep scrolling on by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Department 1 hr Beetle 2
head pub in jail?? 13 hr trail90 58
The blairsville dopewhore 17 hr trail90 4
Time To Clean Up Union County 18 hr TisKl 242
Snow plow road needed Thu trail90 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) Wed Rcflyer007 61
BRMEMC minutes of Board Meeting Feb 25 My Thought 3

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match