Comments
15,661 - 15,680 of 49,605 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16514
Jun 25, 2013
 
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding ?
The Soviets at the height of the Soviet Union's power couldn't hold a candle to the illegal, Unconstitutional, repressive, anti-democratic, terrifying programs in place in America today.
Citizens of the Soviet Union had more rights than you have now.
My God man, Bush and Obama both claim the right to secretly order the assassination any American citizen they deem an "enemy combatant", whether in Afghanistan or Cedar Rapids.
The right to kill you, or your son, because "they" decide" it should be done.
Even the Premier of the Soviet Union never claimed that right.
If that doesn't cause you to shake your head and wonder "WTF", then nothing ever will.
As for "intelligence leaks":
Everyone in the intelligence field already knows everything about everyone else. There are no "secrets" to protect, except from the American Citizen.
For years we allowed the British to spy on Americans and then pass the information along to the NSA, CIA and FBI, who weren't allowed to do it themselves. That way we couldn't be accused of spying on Americans. We just used the British to do what was illegal for the American government to do itself. We did the same for the British.
Then we invented the Super Secret FISA Court.
FISA Courts are so secret that:
- you are not even allowed to know which secret federal judges are serving on the secret court;
- not allowed when, where, how, or even if, they meet;
- not allowed when they receive a secret subpoena request to wiretap your phones and intercept you emails and texts;
- not allowed to tell anyone when you are served with a secret subpoena;
- not allowed to know the information has been secretly subpoenaed even after the information is taken;
and the numbers revealed by the government demonstrate that the secret FISA Judges approve 99.97% of all secret warrant requests.
You have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a secret FISA Judge determining insufficient probable cause exists to wiretap your phones and intercept your emails and texts.
Then with 09/11, Americans were so afraid of the boogeyman, that they couldn't wait to show how scared they were by throwing way their remaining Constitutional Rights and Freedoms to be "protected", that they gave away the thing that made us Americans.
The day the UnPatriot Act was passed, the terrorists won.
Now, Right Wing Obama is so afraid of being called a Leeeeeeeeberal, that he is:
- prosecuting more Americans than ever for Whistleblowing;
- he's committing more war crimes and assassinating more women and children than Bush ever could
- he's assumed Bush's position, that he has the right to assassinate American citizens that he and his buddies label as "combatants; and
- he's even trying to criminalize and intimidate reporters who are just doing their jobs reporting the illegal activities of the American government.
All you Right Wingers who hated Obama for being a leeeeeberal should be celebrating, now that Obama has proven he is more Right Wing fanatical than Bush when it comes to shredding the Constitution and stifling dissent.
Dear Lord, will the corporate elite and the uberrich ever allow a moderate or even - GASP - a liberal to run for office again in America;
or
must the choice always be between Right Wing Wacko Republicans and very slightly less Right Wing Democrats.
Please Lord, look out for WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, and the other True American Hero's who cared so much about our Constitution they risked their very lives to inform us of the government's illegal, Unconstitutional, and Fascist spying, killing, and kidnapping.
If this is your definition of right wing government, I hope we NEVER have a true liberal in charge.
Kinda makes me wonder why you've lived here all these years. Knowwattamean?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16515
Jun 25, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong, but as I understand it, you won't be allowed to pay for anything "more" from your own pocket. Isn't that why people of means come here from other countries to get what they have been denied? As I said, not totally sure about that.
I have read the same thing. You can't pay for your own care. We must all find a doctor that will not obey the law and that will let us pay him or her for their medical help. Yeah, like that is going to happen. Doesn't matter anyway as there will not be enough doctors to treat us anyway.
Obamacare is designed to fail. There is no way that it can even pay for itself. It is broke before it even gets started. It will be turned into a single payer system just as the Democrats wanted in the first place.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16516
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding ?
The Soviets at the height of the Soviet Union's power couldn't hold a candle to the illegal, Unconstitutional, repressive, anti-democratic, terrifying programs in place in America today.
Citizens of the Soviet Union had more rights than you have now.
My God man, Bush and Obama both claim the right to secretly order the assassination any American citizen they deem an "enemy combatant", whether in Afghanistan or Cedar Rapids.
The right to kill you, or your son, because "they" decide" it should be done.
Even the Premier of the Soviet Union never claimed that right.
If that doesn't cause you to shake your head and wonder "WTF", then nothing ever will.
As for "intelligence leaks":
Everyone in the intelligence field already knows everything about everyone else. There are no "secrets" to protect, except from the American Citizen.
For years we allowed the British to spy on Americans and then pass the information along to the NSA, CIA and FBI, who weren't allowed to do it themselves. That way we couldn't be accused of spying on Americans. We just used the British to do what was illegal for the American government to do itself. We did the same for the British.
Then we invented the Super Secret FISA Court.
FISA Courts are so secret that:
- you are not even allowed to know which secret federal judges are serving on the secret court;
- not allowed when, where, how, or even if, they meet;
- not allowed when they receive a secret subpoena request to wiretap your phones and intercept you emails and texts;
- not allowed to tell anyone when you are served with a secret subpoena;
- not allowed to know the information has been secretly subpoenaed even after the information is taken;
and the numbers revealed by the government demonstrate that the secret FISA Judges approve 99.97% of all secret warrant requests.
You have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a secret FISA Judge determining insufficient probable cause exists to wiretap your phones and intercept your emails and texts.
Then with 09/11, Americans were so afraid of the boogeyman, that they couldn't wait to show how scared they were by throwing way their remaining Constitutional Rights and Freedoms to be "protected", that they gave away the thing that made us Americans.
The day the UnPatriot Act was passed, the terrorists won.
Now, Right Wing Obama is so afraid of being called a Leeeeeeeeberal, that he is:
- prosecuting more Americans than ever for Whistleblowing;
- he's committing more war crimes and assassinating more women and children than Bush ever could
- he's assumed Bush's position, that he has the right to assassinate American citizens that he and his buddies label as "combatants; and
- he's even trying to criminalize and intimidate reporters who are just doing their jobs reporting the illegal activities of the American government.
All you Right Wingers who hated Obama for being a leeeeeberal should be celebrating, now that Obama has proven he is more Right Wing fanatical than Bush when it comes to shredding the Constitution and stifling dissent.
Dear Lord, will the corporate elite and the uberrich ever allow a moderate or even - GASP - a liberal to run for office again in America;
or
must the choice always be between Right Wing Wacko Republicans and very slightly less Right Wing Democrats.
Please Lord, look out for WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, and the other True American Hero's who cared so much about our Constitution they risked their very lives to inform us of the government's illegal, Unconstitutional, and Fascist spying, killing, and kidnapping.
I think you have split personalities dude. I like the other you. This you, not so much :(
danger zone

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16517
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I try not to worry about things that are useless to worry about. Obamacare is the law of the land. I watched a broadcast on MSNBC where they interviewed an actual cancer patient. He was a writer or something like that and was uninsured when he was diagnosed with some sort of cancer. To make a long story short, he couldn't get insurance after he was diagnosed. Obamacare will alow him to get insurance that he needs to get the treatments that he needs even after he's diagnosed. I think it was on that Ed guy's show. If the guy can't get insurance and has to get medacaid doesn't the taxpayers have to pickup the tab anyway? I don't believe in that deathpanel BS. Get a grip girl.
I don't really care what you believe. I have a good grip, my eyes are open & I stand firm in my consevative beliefs.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16518
Jun 25, 2013
 
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding ?
The Soviets at the height of the Soviet Union's power couldn't hold a candle to the illegal, Unconstitutional, repressive, anti-democratic, terrifying programs in place in America today.
Citizens of the Soviet Union had more rights than you have now.
My God man, Bush and Obama both claim the right to secretly order the assassination any American citizen they deem an "enemy combatant", whether in Afghanistan or Cedar Rapids.
The right to kill you, or your son, because "they" decide" it should be done.
Even the Premier of the Soviet Union never claimed that right.
If that doesn't cause you to shake your head and wonder "WTF", then nothing ever will.
As for "intelligence leaks":
Everyone in the intelligence field already knows everything about everyone else. There are no "secrets" to protect, except from the American Citizen.
For years we allowed the British to spy on Americans and then pass the information along to the NSA, CIA and FBI, who weren't allowed to do it themselves. That way we couldn't be accused of spying on Americans. We just used the British to do what was illegal for the American government to do itself. We did the same for the British.
Then we invented the Super Secret FISA Court.
FISA Courts are so secret that:
- you are not even allowed to know which secret federal judges are serving on the secret court;
- not allowed when, where, how, or even if, they meet;
- not allowed when they receive a secret subpoena request to wiretap your phones and intercept you emails and texts;
- not allowed to tell anyone when you are served with a secret subpoena;
- not allowed to know the information has been secretly subpoenaed even after the information is taken;
and the numbers revealed by the government demonstrate that the secret FISA Judges approve 99.97% of all secret warrant requests.
You have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a secret FISA Judge determining insufficient probable cause exists to wiretap your phones and intercept your emails and texts.
Then with 09/11, Americans were so afraid of the boogeyman, that they couldn't wait to show how scared they were by throwing way their remaining Constitutional Rights and Freedoms to be "protected", that they gave away the thing that made us Americans.
The day the UnPatriot Act was passed, the terrorists won.
Now, Right Wing Obama is so afraid of being called a Leeeeeeeeberal, that he is:
- prosecuting more Americans than ever for Whistleblowing;
- he's committing more war crimes and assassinating more women and children than Bush ever could
- he's assumed Bush's position, that he has the right to assassinate American citizens that he and his buddies label as "combatants; and
- he's even trying to criminalize and intimidate reporters who are just doing their jobs reporting the illegal activities of the American government.
All you Right Wingers who hated Obama for being a leeeeeberal should be celebrating, now that Obama has proven he is more Right Wing fanatical than Bush when it comes to shredding the Constitution and stifling dissent.
Dear Lord, will the corporate elite and the uberrich ever allow a moderate or even - GASP - a liberal to run for office again in America;
or
must the choice always be between Right Wing Wacko Republicans and very slightly less Right Wing Democrats.
Please Lord, look out for WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, and the other True American Hero's who cared so much about our Constitution they risked their very lives to inform us of the government's illegal, Unconstitutional, and Fascist spying, killing, and kidnapping.
Are you implying that we now live in a dictatorship?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16519
Jun 25, 2013
 
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you believe. I have a good grip, my eyes are open & I stand firm in my consevative beliefs.
I bet that's what you told all your teachers in school too. LoL. It doesn't matter if your eyes are wide open if you're blinded by stupidity. Like yourself.*really laughin*
danger zone

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16520
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the same thing. You can't pay for your own care. We must all find a doctor that will not obey the law and that will let us pay him or her for their medical help. Yeah, like that is going to happen. Doesn't matter anyway as there will not be enough doctors to treat us anyway.
Obamacare is designed to fail. There is no way that it can even pay for itself. It is broke before it even gets started. It will be turned into a single payer system just as the Democrats wanted in the first place.
I'll have to research it. Most cosmetic & other elective surgeries are cash only. How would this change?
So far, I've read cash or credit card payments will be accepted. Please post any related links, I'll be looking, too.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16521
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I didn't realize that you were gone. I don't think you were missed.
I myself never get tired of people bashin the hell out of that traitor the Bushmaster. So yeah I missed his input.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16522
Jun 25, 2013
 
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to research it. Most cosmetic & other elective surgeries are cash only. How would this change?
So far, I've read cash or credit card payments will be accepted. Please post any related links, I'll be looking, too.
I know that was the plan when Obamacare was first being written but I am not dead sure about it now. It may still be part of the bill. It could have also been part of the single payer idea. We won't know all this until the very last unless there is an AHCA expert on this forum that can take us to that part of the bill.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16523
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I myself never get tired of people bashin the hell out of that traitor the Bushmaster. So yeah I missed his input.
Looking at the past over and over just doesn't cut it. We live today and tomorrow may never come. Have hope and make plans for the future. Living in the past does nothing.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16524
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at the past over and over just doesn't cut it. We live today and tomorrow may never come. Have hope and make plans for the future. Living in the past does nothing.
Forgettin the past does nothin but doom you to make the same mistakes again. Bush is a criminal and should be erased from the books.(IMHO)
danger zone

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16525
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that's what you told all your teachers in school too. LoL. It doesn't matter if your eyes are wide open if you're blinded by stupidity. Like yourself.*really laughin*
Just a few weeks ago, you called IO a friend, now he's not. You love Obama AND Coulter, ooookay. You say you're not a racist, yet hate Hispanics & support the Immigration bill. You spew hatred for homosexuals (you call them worse names), yet claim you DO have a few friends who are. My guess is, you think Paula Deen is a racist, but you aren't. You're ALL over the place, and if you want, you can be....it's just a bit confusing.... It doesn't really matter in my life.... We're all trying really hard to follow you.
danger zone

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16526
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at the past over and over just doesn't cut it. We live today and tomorrow may never come. Have hope and make plans for the future. Living in the past does nothing.
Amen! Even their great Savior campaigned on moving FORWARD.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16527
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who wrote:
And the 6 gutless wonders not voting at all::
Brown (D-OH)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Enzi (R-WY)
Isakson (R-GA)
Lee (R-UT)
Udall (D-CO)
Notice 2 of the gutless wonders are from Georgia.
This an another failure on the part of the people WE put in office. Everybody needs to be on the phone to their Senator's office demanding an explanation as to why they are not stopping the destruction of America. Now.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16528
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few weeks ago, you called IO a friend, now he's not. You love Obama AND Coulter, ooookay. You say you're not a racist, yet hate Hispanics & support the Immigration bill. You spew hatred for homosexuals (you call them worse names), yet claim you DO have a few friends who are. My guess is, you think Paula Deen is a racist, but you aren't. You're ALL over the place, and if you want, you can be....it's just a bit confusing.... It doesn't really matter in my life.... We're all trying really hard to follow you.
Quit tryin dummy you're tooo stupid. It's called agreeing and disagreeing with different Ideals. I don't care what party to whom they belong. If I think they're right I'm not going to say otherwise because they're on the opposing team. I'm also not going to agree with someone when I feel they are wrong even if we agree most of the time. That's called being a kiss a$$ and would be how I would best describe you. Oh yeah and did I mention you're stOOOpid too.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16529
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>This an another failure on the part of the people WE put in office. Everybody needs to be on the phone to their Senator's office demanding an explanation as to why they are not stopping the destruction of America. Now.
I know why. I think you know why. You just won't admit it.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16530
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few weeks ago, you called IO a friend, now he's not. You love Obama AND Coulter, ooookay. You say you're not a racist, yet hate Hispanics & support the Immigration bill. You spew hatred for homosexuals (you call them worse names), yet claim you DO have a few friends who are. My guess is, you think Paula Deen is a racist, but you aren't. You're ALL over the place, and if you want, you can be....it's just a bit confusing.... It doesn't really matter in my life.... We're all trying really hard to follow you.
Oh and just for the record I don't hate no one and I sure as hell don't support the immigration bill ya stupid idiot. get clue MORON
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16531
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why. I think you know why. You just won't admit it.
Why is that Dave? Tell me so I can see just how far off base you are. Please......
danger zone

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16532
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Quit tryin dummy you're tooo stupid. It's called agreeing and disagreeing with different Ideals. I don't care what party to whom they belong. If I think they're right I'm not going to say otherwise because they're on the opposing team. I'm also not going to agree with someone when I feel they are wrong even if we agree most of the time. That's called being a kiss a$$ and would be how I would best describe you. Oh yeah and did I mention you're stOOOpid too.
You've called me AND others much, much worse. Avoid responding to my posts. It's just that simple.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16533
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now people, just move along. Nothing to see here.
Really, nothing in that link concerns you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingston Beat Paris Next 18 min Tommy 1
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 6 hr Not from Florida 26
Nudist colony in Union County ? 7 hr Bud 6
Common Sense Is Not Common 8 hr ACOG 2
Sketchy preschool lottery 9 hr kids 3
Are YOU ready to lose the middle age Bulge 9 hr Marilyn 4
Local banks in Blairsville 10 hr In the know 45
Bank Closing 19 hr Average 9
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••