Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#7687 Apr 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when you cut and paste you never provide a reference to the source, perhaps you don't want folks to know where the material is coming from.
Paul Sperry and Thomas Sowell, a couple of unbiased sources, thanks for chuckles.
You are welcome, libtards should chuckle every once in a while. Usually yall are just plain sour all the time.

but the material is relevant and correct.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#7688 Apr 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

Thanks, nothing like facts to shut up the howlers.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#7689 Apr 25, 2013
than one wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I will tell you I care about the damn country and everyone in it, including you. The problem is you think you have, but you haven't made any decisions on your own. You have lots of input from what you chose to read and listen to, and itís obvious who they are. The only real input you have is choosing to hate, blacks, poor people, all people you feel are beneath you or are talking something from you. Ever think about us all working together as a nation for the common good, the way it was before folks like you started listening and watching conservative talk. And donít waste your breath again claiming itís all your idea, hogwash. You are just another rat following your leaders to the end, too bad. You seem smart, turn off the TV and radio, and stop looking for only answers that fit your current thinking, try REALLY thinking for yourself for a change, question the motives of the people you believe so much.
I don't think Obama is the answer, not at all. Its just better than the last two candidates your party put up. I don't have a party, I prefer to look at the person, what they say and more importantly what they have done in the past. I will agree, you will never be like me. I actually feel sorry for you, in more ways than one.

Perhaps this link will give you what you want. A good message for conservatives and libtards alike to work together. The problem is political orientation and biased newscast to the extent where everyone is wedged into their half of the pie.

I would be willing to enter into this crusade espoused by the presenter but venture to say none of the libtards on this forum would be willing to do so. Their mental illness (not identified as of yet) is why they are known as libtards. Only 6 minutes of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#7690 Apr 25, 2013

A new study by Scientists:

Scientists are studying the phenomenon of Libtardism, cause and effect. They are looking into the Lobotomies done on people between 1940 and 1964. Their study involved inherited Genes from those who had lobotomies and later had children. The children would be born in the baby boom age through 1964.

Their findings correlate with the rise in the number of known libtards expressing themselves today, as each succeeding generation has passed the gene of missing brain tissues down to their children. Scientists will soon be publishing a white paper on the phenomenon, but only after Obama leaves office as they donít want to lose tax payer funded dollars.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#7691 Apr 25, 2013
Bored wrote:
Scientists are studying the phenomenon of Libtardism, cause and effect. They are looking into the Lobotomies done on people between 1940 and 1964. Their study involved inherited Genes from those who had lobotomies and later had children. The children would be born in the baby boom age through 1964.
Their findings correlate with the rise in the number of known libtards expressing themselves today, as each succeeding generation has passed the gene of missing brain tissues down to their children. Scientists will soon be publishing a white paper on the phenomenon, but only after Obama leaves office as they donít want to lose tax payer funded dollars.
It may interest you that Jesus was a liberal......so what does that make you hater?
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#7692 Apr 25, 2013
To all those who supported cheney/bush Iraq war, tax,confiscate their homes and business to pay for this terrible mistake. You bought it now you idiots pay for it. Go Obama Go!

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#7693 Apr 25, 2013
wont work wrote:
<quoted text>
Fossil fuels are not a renewable resource and even with the new production in the U.S. will only continue to rise in cost. Solar is not self-supporting anywhere in the world, but fostered by governments around the world as it is now, it will be. BREMC is now offering green power, but as BRMEMC always does they are going to charge extra for it, that will change.
Solar is going to be here as long as humans can still survive on this planet. Now if you don't care that your childrenís childrenís children might have a huge problem then it won't matter to you at all. As for the argument that gubment support = tax dollars wasted. Letís really stop government waste and do away with Social Security, Medicare and all the other programs that are nothing more than welfare for old folks. But you only care about yourself so that won't work either.
You try to speak as if you have compassion for the children but on the other hand just want to let the senior citizens starve to death and die by stealing their money they put into programs. A human life is a human life. Your just another person trying to act as if you care while in truth, really spouting off commie ideas.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#7694 Apr 25, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
It may interest you that Jesus was a liberal......so what does that make you hater?
Awww doo-doo, you're just copy catting IO without his rants and raves. You can do better, just give it the big old try. I know you can, I know you can.
Otherwise I might think you are a subject of that scientific study in my previous post.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#7695 Apr 25, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww doo-doo, you're just copy catting IO without his rants and raves. You can do better, just give it the big old try. I know you can, I know you can.
Otherwise I might think you are a subject of that scientific study in my previous post.
Check this out. Just confirms what you know.
http://vimeo.com/63749370

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7696 Apr 25, 2013
Bored wrote:
This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Thanks.

Location hidden

#7697 Apr 25, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little late to this party, Doo. Read back a few pages. You'll see what I mean.

Location hidden

#7698 Apr 25, 2013
columbus native wrote:
To all those who supported cheney/bush Iraq war, tax,confiscate their homes and business to pay for this terrible mistake. You bought it now you idiots pay for it. Go Obama Go!
lol TROLL
Doo

Dalton, GA

#7699 Apr 25, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Jesus was a Conservatist right winger that lies, distorts, threats, that don't help the less fortunate, big business tycoon that is selfish and greedy and want's all for himself. Sorry freind....not the Jesus I know! That would be the Devil you worship.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#7700 Apr 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Thanks.
So knocking people like Jesus represented while on Earth is funny? Your weird and all likely hello bound.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#7701 Apr 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol TROLL
Is TROLL in your Republican Bible. It's much differen't than mine.
domino

Atlanta, GA

#7702 Apr 25, 2013
Guess what I did learn, just because of Google! I had rather find out things for myself instead of listening to twisted Libtards. Ron Reagan did start the free phones. that was home phones only in extreme rural areas for those who had no other means of communication for the cost of 143 million. Obama came in the picture and anyone on Medicaid and welfare as well as food stamps qualified for a free Obama phone. cell phones, not home phones, at a cost of 2.2 billion pd for, once again, by those of us paying our own phone bills and those taxes.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7703 Apr 25, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
So knocking people like Jesus represented while on Earth is funny? Your weird and all likely hello bound.
"hello bound"? WTF is that?

I'm sure Synergy says "hello" often enough that she's not bound to go there...

Funny, you calling someone weird...Ironic...
domino

Atlanta, GA

#7704 Apr 25, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is TROLL in your Republican Bible. It's much differen't than mine.
Synergy, just ignore him, this so-called religious person is attempting to pick a fight. We know who is correct and it definitely isnt Troll Doo.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#7705 Apr 25, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"hello bound"? WTF is that?
I'm sure Synergy says "hello" often enough that she's not bound to go there...
Funny, you calling someone weird...Ironic...
I too nice to spell out HE!! on here. I thought it was simple enough for anyone.....even a cave man.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#7706 Apr 25, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Great post.

Agreed- I say confiscate their homes, their businesses, and sell them into slavery if it can be done.

Load them on transports and send them to Iraq and Afghanistan - the places they love so much they sent others there to die.

The shame is that the Marines who came home in body bags because of these Right Wingers lunacy are gone forever.

And amazingly, they feel no shame for the senseless death and destruction they caused, or for bankrupting the country.

They need to be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaper Gas Prices in Blue Ridge 2 hr Some Info 5
Problems with UC Tax Assessors office? 2 hr Some Info 10
need watch people like her 11 hr Charlene - Union ... 4
Walmart and other Companies support Al Sharpton 11 hr Angry American 3
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) Sat tmn post 250
Loonie Liberals Fri Free Speech 76
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... Fri redimix 10

Flood Watch for Union County was issued at December 28 at 3:50AM EST

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating