jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#7305 Apr 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I'm 6'0" with my Rocky's on though. Yeah I don't know Wright, but Rodney Thompson was a Hurricane and he won a national championship in track in field with the Tennesee Volunteers. Then was my Health teacher in high school. Fitzgerald has a better academic program than your school obviously.
you've never heard of wright bazemore and some obscure dude named Rodney Thompson impresses you.what event did Rodney win a national champ. in? what sports did you compete in?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#7306 Apr 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you've never heard of wright bazemore and some obscure dude named Rodney Thompson impresses you.what event did Rodney win a national champ. in? what sports did you compete in?
just googled both names.got about 5 hits on bazemore-none on any track star named Rodney Thompson-try it yourself.maybe it will help if you wear your heels,you can see the keyboard better.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#7307 Apr 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you've never heard of wright bazemore and some obscure dude named Rodney Thompson impresses you.what event did Rodney win a national champ. in? what sports did you compete in?
In some running event. Hell I don't know. I didn't get to play. I got kicked out.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#7308 Apr 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>In some running event. Hell I don't know. I didn't get to play. I got kicked out.
damn,what a dumb bunch of coachs and teachers.FHS loss is topix gain.welcome aboard!
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#7309 Apr 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>wow,that is impressive,a purple hurricane,we always tore their butts out-easy v ! but I will give credit for one thing.one of the most legendary coachs in high school football(wright bazemore)hailed from fitzgerald(altho he achieved his fame at Valdosta h.s.)btw,is 5ft. 10in. is when you are wearing your high heels?
Ohhhhh, those Fitzgerald women, we used to drive two hours just to go see those girls back in high school. There was a reason too, they loved guys from out of town.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#7310 Apr 20, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh, those Fitzgerald women, we used to drive two hours just to go see those girls back in high school. There was a reason too, they loved guys from out of town.
I would guess all those Fitzgerald women could not wait for you to get there with all your gastro-intestinal issues.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#7311 Apr 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
China is becoming much more dangerous than most Americans realize. I bet that most don't know that China is trying to kill our dollar and have the worlds currency changed to the Chinese Yuan. Think of the destructive implications of that happening to the U.S. They are coming at us in other ways other then just their military powers. They have thought this whole thing out and are helping us to self destruct.
Now Bigdave, not to worry. Our "leaders" are on top of the situation. During John Kerry's meeting with Chinese officials last week, he told them the most pressing issue facing the world is global warming. I can just see all those Chinese rolling on the floor with laughter after Kerry left the room.
Bored

Denver, CO

#7312 Apr 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not a fool that thinks these other countries think as we do. I think you are in for some very unpleassurprises.
Quoted by one of the Boston bombers, "I never made friends with any Americans, I don't understand them."

Misunderstood statements and acts usually lead to conflicts, even in a family. With nations usually can lead to war. Conservatives know military strength is the way to prevent war whereas libtards believe in "can't we all just get along." while gutting the military.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#7313 Apr 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoted by one of the Boston bombers, "I never made friends with any Americans, I don't understand them."
Misunderstood statements and acts usually lead to conflicts, even in a family. With nations usually can lead to war. Conservatives know military strength is the way to prevent war whereas libtards believe in "can't we all just get along." while gutting the military.
Surely you know by now that a few choruses of "Kumbaya" will fix most anything wrong in the world. Throw in "Michael Rowed the Boat ashore" and "We Shall Overcome" and there will nothing but peace throughout the World.

After saying "It's been a tough week", Obama called Vladimir Putin to thank him for his help in apprehending the Boston Bomber. Putin probably rolled his eyes and said "Damn, what an idiot" after hanging up. Maybe, Obama, when referring to his tough week, meant the defeat of gun legislation. As usual, he blamed others for the defeat and not his lack of leadership, once again.
Bored

Denver, CO

#7314 Apr 20, 2013
Ha-Leadership is a misnomer.
Obamacare is a tax, courtesy of Roberts and the Supremes. So much for a health program. Just another kiddie bank to rob from.
Can't think if anything else Obama has accomplished other than golf vacations and making speeches the libtards love.

He did tell Putin he would reduce our nuclear arsenal while allowing Russia to keep theirs. Won't confront china on theirs. Scared of N Korea.
Yep, we got the whimpy kid in office courtesy of whimpy voters.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7315 Apr 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 5'10" and I'm from Fitzgerald.
stand up when ur talking to us! Oh u r standing! Sorry!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7316 Apr 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>wow,that is impressive,a purple hurricane,we always tore their butts out-easy v ! but I will give credit for one thing.one of the most legendary coachs in high school football(wright bazemore)hailed from fitzgerald(altho he achieved his fame at Valdosta h.s.)btw,is 5ft. 10in. is when you are wearing your high heels?
Tore their butts out? I'm sure there are LGTB boards u should frequent.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#7317 Apr 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
Ha-Leadership is a misnomer.
Obamacare is a tax, courtesy of Roberts and the Supremes. So much for a health program. Just another kiddie bank to rob from.
Can't think if anything else Obama has accomplished other than golf vacations and making speeches the libtards love.
He did tell Putin he would reduce our nuclear arsenal while allowing Russia to keep theirs. Won't confront china on theirs. Scared of N Korea.
Yep, we got the whimpy kid in office courtesy of whimpy voters.
Parts of Obamacare are a tax, but how is the "individual mandate" a tax?
question

Hiawassee, GA

#7318 Apr 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy had it right. You are a TROLL, and besides that you just plain out lie.
You ever listen to Paul Ryan speak over the last 4 years, seems not. This is the problem, as long as you get guns and abortion control you don't know or care what else the big guns of the Repug party are planning. Never can understand why conservatives have a fit over the government controlling some types of guns and background checks on prospective gun owners but have no problem with government controlling some poor woman’s body!? Thats a question.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#7319 Apr 20, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever listen to Paul Ryan speak over the last 4 years, seems not. This is the problem, as long as you get guns and abortion control you don't know or care what else the big guns of the Repug party are planning. Never can understand why conservatives have a fit over the government controlling some types of guns and background checks on prospective gun owners but have no problem with government controlling some poor woman’s body!? Thats a question.
No, a conservative believes that the taxpayers should not have to foot the bill for the results of a woman's control, or lack of control, over her body.
john

Hiawassee, GA

#7320 Apr 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a conservative believes that the taxpayers should not have to foot the bill for the results of a woman's control, or lack of control, over her body.
So why do you insist on stopping all abortions, not just the ones paid for by the government. Even if a woman is raped by a MAN you don't want it done, you are so full of crap. It takes TWO to make a baby, in a lot of cases MEN with the intellect you are showing feel NO responsibly for their input , pun intended. I bet you feel your wife or girlfriend owns you sex just because you are the man, on second thought you are just too old to even care.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#7321 Apr 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess all those Fitzgerald women could not wait for you to get there with all your gastro-intestinal issues.
They bust A$$ worse than i do!!!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#7322 Apr 20, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you insist on stopping all abortions, not just the ones paid for by the government. Even if a woman is raped by a MAN you don't want it done, you are so full of crap. It takes TWO to make a baby, in a lot of cases MEN with the intellect you are showing feel NO responsibly for their input , pun intended. I bet you feel your wife or girlfriend owns you sex just because you are the man, on second thought you are just too old to even care.
Wow, you sure are making a lot of assumptions. First of all, Nobody said anything about stopping all abortions. Second of all, it does take two. Nobody said anything about allowing the man to be absolved of responsibility. Third, you challenge my intellect; based on what? Fourth, you have no idea of my age, and finally, what does age have to do with anything you assumed?
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#7323 Apr 20, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>You ever listen to Paul Ryan speak over the last 4 years, seems not. This is the problem, as long as you get guns and abortion control you don't know or care what else the big guns of the Repug party are planning. Never can understand why conservatives have a fit over the government controlling some types of guns and background checks on prospective gun owners but have no problem with government controlling some poor womanÂ’s body!? Thats a question.
Great post.

Preventing nutbags from walking into a grade school with a 30 round magazine to more efficiently kill 20 children - now that's a threat to our very freedoms.

Demanding the government imprison a woman who chooses not give birth - why, of course, the government gets to determine what a woman does with her own uterus - what's the problem ?

Hypocrisy and Cognitive Dissonance rule Right Wing Planet.
proud parent

Alpharetta, GA

#7324 Apr 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Preventing nutbags from walking into a grade school with a 30 round magazine to more efficiently kill 20 children - now that's a threat to our very freedoms.
Demanding the government imprison a woman who chooses not give birth - why, of course, the government gets to determine what a woman does with her own uterus - what's the problem ?
Hypocrisy and Cognitive Dissonance rule Right Wing Planet.
so you're OK with partial birth abortions and killing babies that are born ALIVE by severing their spinal cord. Figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaper Gas Prices in Blue Ridge 2 hr Some Info 5
Problems with UC Tax Assessors office? 2 hr Some Info 10
need watch people like her 12 hr Charlene - Union ... 4
Walmart and other Companies support Al Sharpton 12 hr Angry American 3
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) Sat tmn post 250
Loonie Liberals Fri Free Speech 76
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... Fri redimix 10

Flood Watch for Union County was issued at December 28 at 3:50AM EST

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:11AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers
NBC Sports 4:15 AM
Julio Jones in, Steven Jackson out for Falcons vs. Panthers
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?