Comments
6,321 - 6,340 of 49,475 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6784
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maryland Libtard Governor liked the calif law so much, he decided to tax Rain.

"Maryland Democratic Governor Martin O’Malley has instituted a tax on citizens for the amount of rain that falls on their property."
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6785
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This shows union members only belonged to a union to get employment. Take away the threat of losing a job and members will dis-continue union membership.

Todays UNIONS = modern day mafia types.

The good Unions disappeared years and years ago.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6786
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be why I phrased it as a choice...
"At some point the GOP will need to decide whether it wants to be a viable political party or chase its conservative tail into oblivion."
Since you appear tp me to not be a republican, can you explain how romney planned on balancing the budget with a 2 trillion dollar navy build-up and did you ever understand his very vague 5 point plan? There seemed to be no definition. Neither party is serious about getting us out of debt so as an independent I decided to stay with Obama. Either way we are going broke. Why switch to romney he just another con-artist desperate to make himsrlf and a few others billions on the back of taxpayers. Now I will have to endure some of these hardcore republicans with vague definitions just desperation. They will have to wait 4 more years.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6787
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's making fools of you loyalists. Michelle needs to take you all with her on her next vacation. You all need a break.
You have no solutions just like your man romney. You wanted the rest of us to believe in romney's vague 5 point plan and when his deficits would be worst than Obama your answer would be" well atleast he is not a democrat". Most of us remeber and will never forget you republicans and your failure to reign in bush. Get use to it 4 more years.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6788
Apr 11, 2013
 
Bored wrote:
Libtards will support this.
"For decades, members of the left have insisted that the right is fighting a war on science. But when it comes to the issues of abortion and homosexuality, it is the left that fights a consistent and ridiculous war with reality.
This week, Wesley Smith of the Weekly Standard reported that California would be considering AB 460, a bill that would mandate group insurance coverage for so-called gay and lesbian "infertility." What in the world does that bizarre phrase mean? It doesn't mean situations in which two members of a lesbian couple are both infertile and incapable of conception using some third party's sperm.
It doesn't mean situations in which two gay men are both infertile and incapable of impregnating a surrogate mother. It means situations in which gay or lesbian couples can't make a baby by having sex with each other. In other words, every single gay and lesbian couple on the planet.
The way the law works, gay and lesbian couples would simply have to testify that they have been having sex for a year without producing a child to be considered "infertile," which is idiotic, since baby-making requires necessary components missing in homosexual activity. But nature is irrelevant here. Even though both men and women were, to borrow Lady Gaga's phrase, "born this way," political correctness trumps nature."
republican turds will not forget how all of us who are'rt republicantards went to the polls and kept your deceitful crooked choice out if office. LONG LIVE INDEPENDENTS, we decide who gets in the Whitehouse and we damn sure don't need a 2 trillion dollar navy and another 4 years kneeling down before the rich folks! Plain and simple you all were soundly defeated.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6789
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's even MORE amusing to read how life is on YOUR planet which isn't earth, btw.
Have you even BOTHERED to research WHY the stock market is ALMOST at an all time high? I didn't think so.
Obama has followed Bush's withdrawel EXCEPT he has left them over there longer. Soldiers are STILL dying and have been the entire time Obama has been in office. How do you explain that?
Do you even WANT to go there on the deficient? REALLY?????

You libs crack me up. You are ALWAYS right and those who don't AGREE are ALWAYS wrong. You, specifically, have made reference several times(when you don't bore us all to death) to other planets that those who don't agree with your left wing, freedom destroying agenda live. We live on Earth and particularly in the U.S.A. You, on the other hand, live in some mentally deranged place where everyone is EXACLY alike and no one has the incentive to move up. Everyone is told what to do, how to live and what they can have. You live in one of the "ist" places in your head. You ARE going to be foiled. You'll see.
Thank God you exist.

The lunacy you state is a prefect example of Right Wing Wacko thinking - or lack of same.

Greedy war mongering Right Wing Wackos lie and lie and start an illegal and unnecessary war that kills 5,000 American troops, 100,000 Iraqis, and costs $5,000,000,000,000.00

- then you have the audacious insanity to blame others for not cleaning up your mess fast enough.

Next time an arsonist starts burning down houses, blame the fire department for not saving the houses faster than he burns them down - its not the arsonist's fault - it's that damn fire department.

Next time you Right Wingers have a chance to kill thousands of our troops in idiotic wars to get your Right Wing president re-elected - I expect you'll blame us normal folks again for not stopping you - or saving the troops after than you all can get them killed.

The Boston Strangler was the perfect Right Wing Wacko when he left those messages at each murder saying "Sop me before I kill again" - blaming the cops for allowing him to murder those women. It wasn't his fault the cops didn't stop him fast enough.

Thank you Lord for Right Wingers with enough testosterone to actually verbalize Right Wing Wacko logic.

It explains so much.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6790
Apr 11, 2013
 
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>republican turds will not forget how all of us who are'rt republicantards went to the polls and kept your deceitful crooked choice out if office. LONG LIVE INDEPENDENTS, we decide who gets in the Whitehouse and we damn sure don't need a 2 trillion dollar navy and another 4 years kneeling down before the rich folks! Plain and simple you all were soundly defeated.
Don't you understand that we working class Americans exist merely to serve the our masters - the rich - to subsidize them and their corporations, and to send our children to die in the idiotic,(but highly profitable) wars.

If you don't believe that, you must be a liberal socialist commie.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6791
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand that we working class Americans exist merely to serve the our masters - the rich - to subsidize them and their corporations, and to send our children to die in the idiotic,(but highly profitable) wars.
If you don't believe that, you must be a liberal socialist commie.
Have you not grown tired of preaching to dummies yet?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6792
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Have you not grown tired of preaching to dummies yet?
Thanks for the concern, but not really.

I work with some of the most expert professionals in their fields as can be found. That is very challenging and stressful since I am just an ordinary guy.

Disproving Right Wing Wacko claims is child's play and watching how hard some people work to avoid reality is fascinating.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6793
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the concern, but not really.
I work with some of the most expert professionals in their fields as can be found. That is very challenging and stressful since I am just an ordinary guy.
Disproving Right Wing Wacko claims is child's play and watching how hard some people work to avoid reality is fascinating.
Dummies exhaust me, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Just so you I think you're the most intelligent person on here. God Bless you.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6795
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the concern, but not really.
I work with some of the most expert professionals in their fields as can be found. That is very challenging and stressful since I am just an ordinary guy.
Disproving Right Wing Wacko claims is child's play and watching how hard some people work to avoid reality is fascinating.
I aint shure about this but i just blew air outta my bhole so vilontly that i think i tore a ligament in my bhole. It hurts and its burnin.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6796
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dummies exhaust me, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Just so you I think you're the most intelligent person on here. God Bless you.
I am confident you do better than me dealing with difficult people. You seem to have found a way to maintain your sanity in these insane times, and that's says a lot about your coping skills.

Thanks for the kind words.

Have a great night.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6797
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Well throw me a towel to dry me off.

These Libtards are having a big old hug, kiss, and cry party because patriots question their devotion and worship to a numbskull president who has come too close to ruining this country, and may yet as we have 4 more years of his radical socialists agenda.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6798
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
Well throw me a towel to dry me off.
These Libtards are having a big old hug, kiss, and cry party because patriots question their devotion and worship to a numbskull president who has come too close to ruining this country, and may yet as we have 4 more years of his radical socialists agenda.
I agree!!!! Thats why i drink root beer all day and bloew anal fumes out my naughty hole so hard it hurts. Looks like goose on top gun ejecting out the plane when i hold my legs up in the air and let it rip.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6799
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Excuse me, I meant to say a big old pity party from those beloved to IO who is batting .002, and I ain't sure the average is really that high.

But like the poster 3 posts above this one said, there's a lot of hot air coming out the other end.

And he's posting from Washington, and I gotta believe he knows hot air when he hears it as that is the hot air capital of the world.






Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6800
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>You have no solutions just like your man romney. You wanted the rest of us to believe in romney's vague 5 point plan and when his deficits would be worst than Obama your answer would be" well atleast he is not a democrat". Most of us remeber and will never forget you republicans and your failure to reign in bush. Get use to it 4 more years.
TROLL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6801
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you exist.
The lunacy you state is a prefect example of Right Wing Wacko thinking - or lack of same.
Greedy war mongering Right Wing Wackos lie and lie and start an illegal and unnecessary war that kills 5,000 American troops, 100,000 Iraqis, and costs $5,000,000,000,000.00
- then you have the audacious insanity to blame others for not cleaning up your mess fast enough.
Next time an arsonist starts burning down houses, blame the fire department for not saving the houses faster than he burns them down - its not the arsonist's fault - it's that damn fire department.
Next time you Right Wingers have a chance to kill thousands of our troops in idiotic wars to get your Right Wing president re-elected - I expect you'll blame us normal folks again for not stopping you - or saving the troops after than you all can get them killed.
The Boston Strangler was the perfect Right Wing Wacko when he left those messages at each murder saying "Sop me before I kill again" - blaming the cops for allowing him to murder those women. It wasn't his fault the cops didn't stop him fast enough.
Thank you Lord for Right Wingers with enough testosterone to actually verbalize Right Wing Wacko logic.
It explains so much.
Here's an idea for you. Take every single one of your sentences and insert the words left wingers or democrats or liberals every single time you posted right wingers, republicans or conservatives. THEN....you'll have the truth.
Now stop wasting everyone's time.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6802
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dummies exhaust me, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Just so you I think you're the most intelligent person on here. God Bless you.
Folks...here you have Darrell and his other brother, Darrell. rotfl

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6804
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confident you do better than me dealing with difficult people. You seem to have found a way to maintain your sanity in these insane times, and that's says a lot about your coping skills.
Thanks for the kind words.
Have a great night.
AND this is Darrell and his other brother Darrell.*laughing OUT LOUD*

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6805
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>republican turds will not forget how all of us who are'rt republicantards went to the polls and kept your deceitful crooked choice out if office. LONG LIVE INDEPENDENTS, we decide who gets in the Whitehouse and we damn sure don't need a 2 trillion dollar navy and another 4 years kneeling down before the rich folks! Plain and simple you all were soundly defeated.
TROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 1 hr Go Blue Forever 22
Paving Companies 4 hr Mountaingirl 6
Joe Ross 9 hr Bang Wife 1
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 11 hr Cuzs Cuz 897
Malone Gets Kingston Beat In Union 14 hr Tommy 4
Farmers Market Rip-Off Wed camo 6
Real estate Tue Buddy 1
Bank Closing Tue tilly 7
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••