Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6757 Apr 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.
The report card at right provides an up-to-the-minute tally of all the promises.
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)
*****As the newly rechristened Tampa Bay Times, the paper's weekday tabloid tbt*, a free daily publication trending progressive liberal and which used "(* Tampa Bay Times)" as its subtitle, became just tbt when the name change took place.[5] The St. Pete Times name was repurposed as a new name for the Times' neighborhood news sections in southern Pinellas County (formerly Neighborhood Times), serving communities from Largo southward. Source? Wiki (Both quotes from Wiki)
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#6758 Apr 11, 2013
IO, Oh my IS not our teacher. IT thinks IT'S so smart, yet asks so many dumba$$ questions. Come on, do you really think someone who discusses ID for hours and hours, should be asking about "methodology" on how to find non-partisan websites? How stupid. Just talking to be talking. It should be INTELLIGENT enough to filter through all those websites, then decide for ITSELF. Wouldn't you think?

Location hidden

#6759 Apr 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny,
not making a point,
you called for nonpartisan references only.
Keep posting, keep posting, too funny.
As I said. You've made no point. His so called "facts" can't be proved. I don't believe there ARE any nonpartisan sites. That's MY point.(I could tell you needed help.)
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#6760 Apr 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
****PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked".

Most excellent post!!
Scott

Macedonia, OH

#6761 Apr 11, 2013
American wrote:
I sure the no balls isiakson is happy he didn't have the guts to vote conservative on guns he had to go with numb nuts Obama I guess cause the idiot feed him a rotting cock sandwich.
Well...OK. You can have a Nobel Prize too. The acceptance speech should be...uh...interesting.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#6762 Apr 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????
Sorry, you're drifting right off the dial.

Before we lose you all together, you asked what Obama had done to benefit the middle class, this site seemed like a good place for YOU to begin YOUR research.

Location hidden

#6763 Apr 11, 2013
Uh-oh. The thrill must be gone!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/wh...

Come on, libs. Let's hear those excuses. Obama is so starstruck. It's embarrassing for our country.

Someone is lying....Jay-Z or Obama? And they were SO close. Boo-hoo.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#6764 Apr 11, 2013
Glorya wrote:
IO, Oh my IS not our teacher. IT thinks IT'S so smart, yet asks so many dumba$$ questions. Come on, do you really think someone who discusses ID for hours and hours, should be asking about "methodology" on how to find non-partisan websites? How stupid. Just talking to be talking. It should be INTELLIGENT enough to filter through all those websites, then decide for ITSELF. Wouldn't you think?
Too funny, too funny.
Try a couple of Tums for all that acid my little deary.

Location hidden

#6765 Apr 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're drifting right off the dial.
Before we lose you all together, you asked what Obama had done to benefit the middle class, this site seemed like a good place for YOU to begin YOUR research.
Well, it's simply NOT non-partisan. Some of the "promises fulfilled" may not have actually been fulfilled. There is no way to truly know. Thanks for the site, though.

I am confident in what kind of president he is. You libs are the ones who don't question ANYTHING in regard to that guy. You're ALREADY lost. Completely off the dial. You didn't even drift. You dropped.
Glorya

Covington, GA

#6766 Apr 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, too funny.
Try a couple of Tums for all that acid my little deary.
I repeat, you are NOT my teacher, my doctor, my pharamcist, and certainly NOT, your "little deary" ... I was right!!! You ARE the wicked witch! Ohhhhh my.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6767 Apr 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you gave it shot - but you haven't refuted a single thing or convinced anyone of anything with this post. Don't feel bad, nobody could have.
It's duly noted that you tried though.
She convinced me, ha-ha-ha.

Not everyone is dumb like you.

Location hidden

#6768 Apr 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny,
not making a point,
you called for nonpartisan references only.
Keep posting, keep posting, too funny.
Um......You didn't provide a nonpartisan reference. So, you don't need to keep posting. Your posts AREN'T funny NOR factual. Yawn.......
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6769 Apr 11, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyj ohnson/things-democrats-would- have-freaked-out-about-if-bush -had-do?s=mobile
So true ...
So good, let's repost.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/things-d...

Good post, but let's put them here.

7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them

Obama had promised to end Bush's hawkish foreign policy and the "war on terror's" detention and interrogation regime.

But in the beginning of his fifth year as president, Obama's record has been surprisingly similar to his predecessor's in those areas.

1. Democrats fought George W. Bush’s troop surge in Iraq in 2006.

Obama copied it in Afghanistan in 2009.
You would think Democrats would react the same way they did to Bush's surge policy.

2. American deaths in Afghanistan have skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Actually, the death tolls in Afghanistan under each administration look like this: Obama = 1405, Bush = 575

3. President Obama's drones and special operators are working down "kill lists" of suspected terrorists.

Obama even put Anwar al-Awlaki — an American citizen — on such a list.

4. Drone attacks have risen sharply under Obama.

In 2011, a teenage American citizen, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was taken out in a drone strike without a trial.
If Bush did this, Democrats would literally hyperventilate.

5. In Pakistan alone, the administration has launched more than 300 drone strikes.

Pakistani civilian casualties due to these strikes are as high as 800 according to international estimates.

6. Obama promised to end the Bush-era torture interrogation practices.

But last year the U.N. released three damning reports detailing torture in Afghan facilities under Obama's security watch.

7. Obama was unable to deliver on his pledge to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center, which Bush had also said he would close.

The democrats love it when Obama kills and bitched all the time when Bush did the same.

Seems to me the libtards have rotten wooden legs.

But the link is better read than this post.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6770 Apr 11, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be so hard on Mr. Chickenbutt. It seems, he has acquired his very liberal views honestly. He has several relatives in very high places. Since I don't wish to embarrass him, I will mention only a few of his relatives:
Harry ChickenButt Reid.
Nancy Chickenbutt Pelosi
Barack Chickenbutt Obama
Michael Chickenbutt Moore
Hillary Chickenbutt Clinton
Hugo Chickenbutt Chavez (rest his soul)
As you can see, it would be very difficult for Mr. chickenbutt to have any knowledge whatsoever relative to Republicans. He is only able to repeat the Democratic party line verbatim. But, it's not his fault.

Great post about the Chickenbutt Family.

Guess the Colonel didn't want to fry them up.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#6771 Apr 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Uh-oh. The thrill must be gone!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/wh...
Come on, libs. Let's hear those excuses. Obama is so starstruck. It's embarrassing for our country.
Someone is lying....Jay-Z or Obama? And they were SO close. Boo-hoo.
So you want us to defend the fact that he did absolutely nothing in this instance? And you want to hate him because he had absolutely nothing to do with anything in this instance?

Eh. That's about par for the course for you.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6772 Apr 11, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/01/28/president-obama-j okes-about-his-nobel-peace-pri ze-what-did-i-win-mine-for-aga in/
Saved, the best for last.
He's actually embarassed for himself.
I'm embarassed for the USA.

Hes has good reason to be embarrassed. Of course his worshippers pay no mind to their God being embarrassed, they think the red blush is him glowing.

Location hidden

#6773 Apr 11, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
So good, let's repost.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/things-d...
Good post, but let's put them here.
7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them
Obama had promised to end Bush's hawkish foreign policy and the "war on terror's" detention and interrogation regime.
But in the beginning of his fifth year as president, Obama's record has been surprisingly similar to his predecessor's in those areas.
1. Democrats fought George W. Bush’s troop surge in Iraq in 2006.
Obama copied it in Afghanistan in 2009.
You would think Democrats would react the same way they did to Bush's surge policy.
2. American deaths in Afghanistan have skyrocketed since Obama took office.
Actually, the death tolls in Afghanistan under each administration look like this: Obama = 1405, Bush = 575
3. President Obama's drones and special operators are working down "kill lists" of suspected terrorists.
Obama even put Anwar al-Awlaki — an American citizen — on such a list.
4. Drone attacks have risen sharply under Obama.
In 2011, a teenage American citizen, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was taken out in a drone strike without a trial.
If Bush did this, Democrats would literally hyperventilate.
5. In Pakistan alone, the administration has launched more than 300 drone strikes.
Pakistani civilian casualties due to these strikes are as high as 800 according to international estimates.
6. Obama promised to end the Bush-era torture interrogation practices.
But last year the U.N. released three damning reports detailing torture in Afghan facilities under Obama's security watch.
7. Obama was unable to deliver on his pledge to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center, which Bush had also said he would close.
The democrats love it when Obama kills and bitched all the time when Bush did the same.
Seems to me the libtards have rotten wooden legs.
But the link is better read than this post.
Where is all the lib outrage?????? Oh, that's right. Double standard. Obama gets a pass. He's gets a pass because he is an extreme left wing liberal AND because he's black. You libs can deny the second reason all you like, but anyone with a brain knows that is the pure and simple truth.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6774 Apr 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????

According to the list, he only got a high of 45%, more like his approval rating of today.

Location hidden

#6775 Apr 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want us to defend the fact that he did absolutely nothing in this instance? And you want to hate him because he had absolutely nothing to do with anything in this instance?
You got beat AGAIN at your own game. Now! THAT'S par for the course for YOU.*laughing*
What 'cha wanna bet that Obama DID get them clearance to go to Cuba. They are buds. He just never expected Jay-Z to rat him out and Jay-Z never expected Obama to call him a liar. UGLY.
I hope the conservatives won't let this get swept under the rug. Obama's worship of loser celebrities needs to be pointed out over and over.
I guarantee you that Obama got them clearance. No way to prove it unless the powers that be can prove it.

Location hidden

#6776 Apr 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He's making fools of you loyalists. Michelle needs to take you all with her on her next vacation. You all need a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loonie Liberals 24 min Free Speech 76
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... 1 hr redimix 10
dish network 2 hr lol 32
need watch people like her 16 hr redimix 3
Scott Stephens was FIRED from the sheriff's off... (Sep '08) 16 hr redimix 39
What do you buy a Floridiot for Christmas? Thu redimix 16
Restaurants open on Christmas Day Thu redimix 4

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match